[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/vp/ makes its own fake leaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: images (15).jpg (28 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
28 KB, 512x288
>Grass Starter is a Dolphin final evo Grass/Fire
>>
>>25528029
OP Pokémon Fag Type confirmed
>>
>Fire starter is a snake that's part Poison
>>
File: sunny side up.png (125 KB, 242x285) Image search: [Google]
sunny side up.png
125 KB, 242x285
>>25528029

>a non bipedal starter
>ever
>>
i had a dream the sun legendary was a gorilla
>>
>>25528036
Do you forgot the trend now is to put a random japanese name right next of any new stuff so:
>Fag Type (ファグタプス) is a new type and will get Opeon, a new eeveelution.
>>
>>25528048
>the fuck is Bulbasaur
>the fuck is Chikorita
>the fuck is Mudkip
>the fuck is Turtwig
>the fuck is Tepig
>the fuck is Fennekin
>>
>>25528048

but anon, there are many non bipedal starters
>>
>>25528064
>>25528065

you're not the boss of me
>>
>>25528029
>Fire starter is a scorpion
>>
>>25528048
> Biped Type confirmed on Pokémon Sun while Quadruped Type on Pokémon Moon
>>
>Water Starter runned out of ideas so SuMo will just get two starters
>>
>>25528029
>starter not terrestrial
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that will NEVER HAPPEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25528103
>The region name is Atlont and is based on Antlatida so all the game is underwater. Just deal with that.
>>
>>25528126
Fuck you it was already confirmed the region is floating on the sky
>>
>>25528029
Remember when some old species were retconned to Fairy-type, and we speculated that the only other future type that could do the same is Space-type?
Yeah, that's going to be real.
>>
Grass Komodo Dragon
Fire Rabbit
Water Dolphin
>>
>>25528126
so... literally Hoenn?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.