[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YW vs Telefang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 0.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
Which one is shittier? Yokai Watch or Telefang?
>>
>>25527521
In Telefang your bro could call you up and talk about curry. Best game.
>>
>>25527521
Nigger I get it if you don't like YW especially with all the "Pokémon killer" memers spewing their nonsense but YW is far from shitty. It's just different and it has its own charm. I won't say it's better than Pokémon but I can understand why people are attracted to it.

So probably Telefang.
>>
You know, telefang added many things to their games way before pokémon
>>
DAMMIT
HE'S NOTHING
>>
>>25527521
God I love Telefang. It's so sad the English patch will never be finished.
>>
>>25527552
This.
>>
There should be a telefang art rework thread. It would be nice meanwhile we wait for the corocoro leaks
>>
>>25527521
Lol this was called Diamond version back in the say.
>>
>>25527863
I'm pretty sure it's been finished since a while
>>
Holy fuck this brings back memories. Pkmn diamond
>>
compared to pokemon:
Youkai Watch
> better anime
> nice storyline in the game
> cute monster designs
> but no fucking gameplay

Telefang
>literally who?

telefang wins i guess
>>
>>25529784
>> but no fucking gameplay
You serve as the support. You could have a healer Yo-Kai but it's still up to you to purify Yo-Kai that have been debuffed, use the Soultimate moves, and heal them should your own healer not be up to par.
>>
>>25527521
One's been shilled to death and the other is not, so Telefang of course
>>
>>25530018
>and the other's fallen into obscurity
>>
>>25530145
Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.
>>
>>25530145
I dunno.
I'm sure a couple of people still remember Yokai Watch.
>>
>>25530292
The guy I responded to said one's been shilled to death. That one is clearly Yo-Kai Watch; not only has Telefang not been shilled at all (and thus fallen into obscurity), but Nintendo of America is so confident that Pokémon will hold a monopoly over the mon genre that they practically started shilling for YW.
>>
I remember my time with telefang as a child (diamond back then). Damn i sucked at this game. But good times.
>>
>>25527863
Both Telefang and Telefang 2 have been translated ages ago.
>>
>>25527521
Well, Youkai Watch is better than Pokemon. If Pokemon is better than Telefang then of course Youkai Watch is better.

GG
>>
>>25527521

I used to have a friend who was the son of a Chinese restaurant owner. In the top room of the restaurant was a game room where we played, and he had a GBC cartridge that had every GBC Pokemon game in it, including "Pokemon Diamond and Jade", I had no idea it was fake at the time, but it was fun.
>>
Telefang is a very blatant Pokemon cash-in. Youkai Watch kind of does its own take on the monster catching genre.
>>
>>25529161
>>25530657
I'm pretty sure it is not finished. I'm not talking about the chinese bootleg Pokémon Diamond, but the actual English patch.
http://telefang.wikia.com/wiki/Wikiafang:Telefang_1_Translation_Patch
http://s15.zetaboards.com/Tulunk_Village/topic/515337/1/

Feel free to prove me wrong and post the finished patch.
>>
>>25532345
there's no translator, so that's kind of the bottleneck
>>
>>25527521
telefang is so good. love it to death. it's unique in its own way
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.