[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's an NPC in Lumiose City that says that Blue visited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 89x219) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 89x219
There's an NPC in Lumiose City that says that Blue visited the Kalos region. Sun and Moon will bring it all together.

Sun and Moon confirmed for Kalos sequels. Blue will be the professor.
>>
Test
>>
I want this so badly. Prof. Oak jr. would be a great callback for the 20th anniversary game
>>
>>25527013
XY already linked all together and no Blue wont be a professor
>>
>>25527013
>Blue gives you a starter
>he immediatly takes the stronger one and forces you to fight him
>>
>>25527032
Twist: Professor Oak Jr is Daisy
>>
You egg, the npc mentions blue because of what he says to the protagonist on the S.S. Anne. "He got his bonjour right, but he still says smell ya later."
>>
>>25527043
Man I want this!
>>
But Blue isn't a professor
>>
>>25527459
Says who? Maybe he got bored of being a gym leader
>>
>>25527013
I think you mean PWT is coming back
>>
>>25527459
He's always going to be a second-rate trainer compared to Red. He may as well just give up and become the best Professor. Profressor Oak used to be a trainer too according to Agatha so he'd be following in his grandfather's footsteps.
>>
>>25527013
>Blue will be the professor.
i want this now
>>
>>25527459
In the anime he is
>>
File: 14074278.gif (392 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
14074278.gif
392 KB, 500x281
>>25527013
>tfw there will be art of blue and older blue in his 20s
>>
>>25527494
>>2552745
>OMG COOL MAYBE ASH WILL BE THE MAIN CHARACTER AND PEIKACHIU IS THE STARTER WAAA LOLZ

No. That's not gonna happen.
Stop watching that shitty anime.
>>
>>25527622
Learn how to post before you try to show us how you're better you are than anyone else in this thread
>>
>>25527570
Did Oak smash Agatha?
>>
>>25527013
No. It'll be a New Pokémon professor.
>>
>>25527622
What does that have to do with my post? Moron
>>
>>25527672
Do you really need me to quote more examples so you can get the idea moron?
>>
>>25527735
Read again or just forget it. After all you are the idiot suggesting that "Gary" Oak will be the new professor
>>
>>25527811
You are literally the only retard who has said "gary"

Blue was a gym leader. How the fuck do you know he didn't follow his grandfather later on?
>>
>>25527570
Red isn't even the best trainer
>>
>>25527811
Retard
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.