[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at this cute little guy. Don't you just want to hug
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Look at this cute little guy. Don't you just want to hug him?

DON'T!

>When it walks around on the ground, it coats its body with a slimy, poisonous film.
>A mucous membrane covers its body. Touching it barehanded will cause a shooting pain.
>Wooper usually live in water but come out onto land seeking food occasionally. On land, they coat their bodies with a gooey, toxic film.

What other pokemon has the pokedex ruined for you? Who would be your bro but would hurt/kill you if you touched them?
>>
I'm pretty sure they can control the toxicity of their slime, so if you're friends it wouldn't hurt you.
>>
>>25526695
No evidence for this at all. Face it, your bro hurts you.

It sucks because Wooper is adorable but alas.
>>
>>25526725
You can pet it in Amie.
>>
>>25526725

That's how it works in the anime. I mean if it didn't work that way most trainers would be fucking dead.
>>
>>25526695
I bet you also think fire pokemon can control how hot their fire is so it doesn't burn you.
>>
There are elements of the pokedex that the franchise guides say don't exist. Since it also uses the games as the core, that means the pokedex is invalid as a source.
>>
>>25526773

The franchise guide is only for anime marketing.
>>
>>25526781
It's for all pokemon products.
>>
>>25526674
>On land, they coat their bodies with a gooey, toxic film.
>on land

Guess you have to cuddle it in the water then.
>>
A discarded bug shell that came to life. Peering into the crack on its back is said to steal one's spirit.
>>
>>25526813
But you know wooper will constantly try to cuddle up to you when he is on land. And you can't train him not to because he is autistic.
>>
>>25526674
I'd hug it, I dont care if I lose my arms.
It would be worth it.
>>
>>25526865
If you lose your arms maybe you will learn ice punch.
>>
>>25526674
I'd still chance it, maybe it'd be like that Ponyta in the show
>>
>>25526759
Except they do have some control of their fire. Hence the reason some people can ride Rapidash
>>
>>25527833
Or Muk, for that matter. Aren't those things supposed to spread Syphilis and Ebola to anything they touch? Oak looks fine in spite of all that unwanted contact.
>>
File: 38628895_p1_master1200.jpg (214 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
38628895_p1_master1200.jpg
214 KB, 480x640
Better hope this one has Plus
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.