[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokémon Sun and Moon Informations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Sunandmoonlogos.png (154 KB, 640x164) Image search: [Google]
Sunandmoonlogos.png
154 KB, 640x164
So, I worked on game development making some 3D molds stuffs like houses and Pokémon Gyms. Also worked on a few new Pokémon 3D molds and on Emboar's mega evolution.
> Grass Type a saber-toothed Tiger name Kenshigeru -ケンシゲル- in japanese while in English Sabkid. Final evo Grass/Steel.
>Fire Starter... er I don't know what exactly is but looks like a calf, don't know his japanese name but english name is Moomber. Final evo Fire/Ground.
>Water Starter biped Hippo japanese name Kaburu -カブルー- and english name Dampo. Final evo Water/Rock.
>Region seems pretty based on Florida, not Hawaii. And a island that reminds me Porto Rico.
>Greninja will get not just one mega evo, but two.
>Mega Mewtwo Z is coming, you win its megastone from AZ on the post-game.
>Just complementing above, POST GAME ITSN'T KALOS REGION OR Z EPISODE, AZ will just appear on the story as a random giant.
>Legendaries rumours about Sun legendary being a Turtle and Moon legendary being a Bat: Just swap the two. The "Sun Turtle" is the box of Pokémon Moon and the "Moon Bat" is the box of Pokémon Sun.
>No new type, no new eeveelution, no new Kalos megas, a lot of Unova megas including final starters evos. Serperior is getting Grass/Dragon if my memory is right and Samurrot and Emboar still being the same type.
>Let's start more infos about the Pokémon:
>1. Pure Water Type Dolphin named Dolcean (Yes, Dolcean).
>2. Star pre evo of Solrock and Lunatone. Sun Stone at Day it evolves into Solrock, Moon Stone at Night it evolves into Lunatone.
>3. Burguer-based Pokémon pure Normal Type with a new ability called Special Sauce that allows him to get a boost on Defense at the end of each turn.
>4. Evolutionary chain of dog breeds and cat breeds. Dog starting at chihuahua and ends on pitbull. Don't remember the cat but pretty sure Mainecoon on final evo.
>Only customizations that are back are skin, eyes and hair colors. Clothes will be Kalos only feature.
>>
>I remember very well the order to make a "return gym" for female versions of Cilan, Chilli and Cress.
>Cities will get the names based on colors again. Miami-based city is Shorange City and also the largest city on the region.
>I don't know the region's name, sorry, I don't remember any text about it.
>>
>>25526023
that's a lot of time to type up a fake leak
>>
Wow OP, do you seriously have nothing better to do?
>>
>>25526023
>No new mega evos
>Greninja mega evos
WTF?
>>
File: 1378496378336.jpg (19 KB, 223x216) Image search: [Google]
1378496378336.jpg
19 KB, 223x216
>3. Burguer-based Pokémon pure Normal Type with a new ability called Special Sauce that allows him to get a boost on Defense at the end of each turn.
>>
>>25526056
Yes, only Greninja will get mega evolution. No other Pokémon from Kalos will get.
>>
Oh no not again
>>
will /vp/ ever ban fake leak posts?
>>
>>25526067
This Pokémon has an useless appearance but it were developted to be pretty good on battles.
>>
>>25526023
>Unova megas
>pre evo of Solrock and Lunatone

who thought this was a good idea
>>
I seriously don't know why these people bother with "text leaks". There legit isn't anything you've shown to fucking get hyped over. This is the internet. No one, and I repeat, No-fucking-one will take your word for it. Stop being pathetic, and at least create some bad fakemon to show us before you try and get your 5 minutes of stupid fame.
>>
>>25526093
If any of this wasn't total bullshit to begin with.
Nice try, Ruse BaderGinsberg.
>>
Ok guys, this don't have fun anymore. Just stop because you're getting shame.
>>
>>25526109
>Not wanting Mega-Volcarona
>>
>Only customizations that are back are skin, eyes and hair colors. Clothes will be Kalos only feature.

You were smart to add something lame as fuck to make it seem more convincing
>>
>>25526023
I want actual news on Pokémon Sun and Moon (version).
>>
>>25526023
Starters name are convincing, but then you shitted the rest. 4/10
>>
>>25526023
FUCK YOU
>>
>>25526023
Oh; these rumours are kinda convincing if weren't the special sauce burguer Pokémon and your bad katakana.
>>
File: IMG-20160303-WA0067.jpg (21 KB, 447x309) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160303-WA0067.jpg
21 KB, 447x309
Just stop guys, please.
>>
>>25526023
>i tried to be funny
I give F for faggot
>>
>>25526023
>no new Kalos megas,

But right above that you said Greninja was getting two new megas.
>>
>>25526090
They're part of the fun during hype season desu
>>
>>25526111
suck my dick faggot
>>
Post a pic of the m- emboar then as you worked on it.... Or a drawing for us to screen cap if it gets revealed.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.