[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Noivern and Hawlucha can beat a fucking Zapdos If Talonflame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6
File: badass.jpg (113 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
badass.jpg
113 KB, 894x894
If Noivern and Hawlucha can beat a fucking Zapdos
If Talonflame can beat a fucking Moltres
If Greninja can beat fucking Mega Charizard
You can't tell me you would even stand a chance against this mother fucker and his team.
>>
Of course I would. I just need to make sure I face him during the league tournament. Ash always chokes during those.
>>
>>25525180
>If Greninja can beat fucking Mega Charizard

Hahaha you are fucking retarded.
>>
He only has 4 Pokes this Gen? Not including Pikachu.
>>
why does he have 3 flying types?
>>
>>25525230
I know he had a Goomy that has a 100% winrate.
>>
If Ash got rid of Pikachu, his life would change completely and he would actually start winning things.
>>
>>25525180
It didn't beat Moltres. It just got in a hit on it and then got btfo by fire blast.

And Ashninja lost bad to Alan. It will win because of plot but for now it got rekt.
>>
>>25525180
>If Talonflame can beat a fucking Moltres

Did you even pay attention, OP?
>>
>>25525180
What about Tobias?
Darkrai vs Hawlucha-->Hawlucha
Latias vs Noivern---> tie or latias is heavily damaged
I dont know what else Tobias can throw at ash, but im pretty sure Ash could still have the upper hand with Hackchu and his No-Mega greninja, also he is missing one spot.
Im hyped as fuck for the league, i just hope SUN and MOON doesnt ruin it like how all past league were fucked by the new gen mon-gen.
>>
>>25525180
All I need is an Electivire with motor drive that knows Ice Punch
>>
>>25525247
Because it literally only counted one match which was it vs a Luxray that had already gotten hit with HJK, flying press and a repeled swift. It was Goodra btw.
>>
>>25525277
The Goomy never fought shit ever?
>>
>>25525232
Because he is fucking retarded, that's why.

>>25525180
They didn't beat those faggots they merely put up a good fight.

>>25525268
>Darkrai vs Hawlucha-->Hawlucha
HAHAHAHA, no.
>I dont know what else Tobias can throw at ash
four more legendarys probably.
>Im hyped as fuck for the league
Don't be.
>>
>>25525293
Yea, TR and some grumpig. It only knew rain dance and bide when it was a goomy so it was not much it could do. That chart only counted League, frontier and gym wins. Otherwise Talonflame, Greninja Charizard etc would be in the 90%

https://youtu.be/8E5l9DrIuhc
>>
>>25525180
The Anime series is alternative timeline/alternative universe.
It play by it's own laws..

Ash Ketchum would never be able to these legendary Pokémon, if He and Pokémon existed in our reality.
>>
>>25525257
But anon, "Pikachu is my number one partner. He would never leave me!"
>>
>>25525316
You seem upset
>>
>>25525180
>If Noivern and Hawlucha can beat a fucking Zapdos
Striking a hit =/= beating
>If Talonflame can beat a fucking Moltres
No it can't
If Greninja can beat fucking Mega Charizard
You weren't even paying attention
>>
>>25525180
1. Mega Latios/Latias AND Mega Diancie or some kind of higher tier legend like Lugia or something.

2. New region mon, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS! YOU DEAD, SON, GO TO NEW REGION
>>
>>25525326
Anime legendaries are OP as fuck compared to the games though. I mean, Moltres couldn't get hit by water type moves because that shit evaporated before it made contact with it.
>>
>>25525316
>dont be
I know, i just want something like Ash vs paul, Ash vs Gary moment thing in the league. Then they can proceed to masturbate to the next gen mon so that ash lose to it.
>>
>>25525336
All that denial
>>
>>25525338
>Stab HJK is 180 bp
>still like a 90bp move on Zapdos
>Zapdos hit with a 140bp and slammed into a rock wall falling down
>couldn't even keep up with Noivern
>getting a hit on it

Lmao
>>
>>25525394
Are you mad?
>>
>rocks
>>
>>25525389
The Alain fight is the closest thing to that in this arc, and it is certain to be the climax of Team Flare, not the league.
>>
So he's gonna get rekt'd in a league battle against a Sun and Moon 'mon, ain't he?
>>
>>25525412
Nope, are you wearing a helmet right now?

>>25525389
>I know, i just want something like Ash vs paul, Ash vs Gary moment thing in the league.
I want something like this too but I kinda don't want to get my hopes up after that horrific last league
>>
>>25525180
>Ash finally gets to championship leagues
>He faces a little literally who
>FUCKING WINS
>"Now Ash will participate in the International Battle!"
>Ash's spaghetti starts falling
>"I-international b-b-battle?"
>An helicopter made out of Gold and Silver, encrusted in sapphires, rubies, diamonds and pearls start landing
>Tobias comes out of it
>It is revealed he started dating both May and Dawn.
>Destroys Ash
>Makes him cry
>Serena realizes how much of a piece of shit Ash is and starts going after Brock
Sorry guys for spoilers
>>
>>25525443
No need to be so upset anon
>>
>>25525422
>4/5 of them has SE moves against rock
>>
>>25525269
I think you mean a Hidden Power Ice Jolteon
>>
>>25525437
I don't get this meme. It happened only one time. You know Ash will lose a league match when pikachu is the last pokemon. That has been the case since AG.
>>
>>25525494
Too bad Jolteon is frail as shit and literally one physical attack will KO it.
>>
>>25525326
>Ash Ketchum would never be able to these legendary Pokémon, if He and Pokémon existed in our reality.
You mean the turn-based, RNG luck factor, by-the-numbers and limits RPG reality or our literal real world reality? The former is more likely than the latter
>>
File: guesswho.png (606 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
guesswho.png
606 KB, 640x480
>>25525269
>>
>>25525180
>three flying types and a water type
A fucking thunderbolt would rape his entire team.
>>
>>25525180
I'm in the 2000's on Battle Spot Singles and 1900's on BS Special. Ash is small fry.
>>
>>25526012
>flying/dragon
>SE

Kek
>>
>>25526066
Ice beam says hi
>>
Sorry anon but you clearly haven't learnt shit if you think Ash is winning the league.The anime has constantly pounded into the viewers heads that no matter how strong Ash gets there's always someone better than him, and once league time comes around he'll come across someone most likely using a Gen 7 mon who will absolutely wreck him.

The day you accept Ash isn't going to win a league(for obvious reasons btw, and no, none of those reasons include the stupid "Because the show would end hurr durr" nonsense I've seen banded about, there's much more logical reasons than that), then you'll start to enjoy the anime much more.
>>
>>25526086
>ice beam
>pretty much only learned by ice and water types with the occasional shitmon of another type
>pikachu use thunderbolt
>hawlucha use HJK
>Talonflame use flame charge or steel wing
>>
>>25526125
I've watched pokemon all my life. I used to try my hardest at everything and I wanted to be the very best at everything. School, work, relationships.

Then I hit some hard times and looking for inspiration and maybe some motivation to help me get through the rough patches I started watching Ash.

Then I realized it. Ash never wins. No matter how hard he tries. No matter how good his chances look. He will never win. So I realized.

What's the point of giving your all if you will only lose in the end anyway? All the small victories are meaningless. So why even try?

Now I never lose anymore because I don't even try to win in the first place.
>>
File: raichu.jpg (20 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
raichu.jpg
20 KB, 320x240
>>25525180
>Send out Raichu
>Sweep
GG
>>
>>25526343
Pls be copy pasta. Because I hope nobody would be retarded enough to follow the example of a japanese cartoon that is a marketing tool for a kid's game.
>>
>>25526366
>send hawlucha
>hjk
>kill this shitty rat
>>
>>25526366
Tierno has a Raichu. We'll see how he fares.
>>
>>25526366
>raichu
>anime
>ever able to beat pikachu

gg son
>>
>>25526343
Hey, question.

Does Ash, who continuously loses at the very end, when he's almost reached the top, give up?

Does he stop giving his all just because he failed?

No. Because unlike you, he's not a goddamned coward.
>>
>>25526343
yeah he doesnt win, but its just motivation to get better. He tries his hardest and he improves. sometimes it isnt about winning, its just how far you get, and as gay as it sounds, the friends you made along the way. And just because ash doesnt win, doesnt mean you cant, anon. keep trying!!
>>
>>25526379
>Focus Sash
>Static
>Thunderbolt
GG x2
>>
>>25526406
Also, think about all the cash he gets offscreen from the trainers and gym leaders he defeats. Even with no league title he must have a fortune by now.
>>
>>25526416
>items
>anime
>10% ability

B8
>>
>>25526395
>>25526406
At the end of the day he is a loser. He loses when it counts and then runs away from the region to a new place with all beginner trainers to hide in shame.

If he is always just going to end up right back where the beginner trainers are anyway, then why ever leave the beginning area? That's why I'll just stay home with my mom and not worry about losing or winning.

It's safe here.
>>
>>25526443
30%
And if we're just talking anime mechanics, then shit, I'd just send out Mewtwo or Arceus or some other legendary that they make ridiculously OP.
>>
File: dontgiveuptilltheend.gif (985 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
dontgiveuptilltheend.gif
985 KB, 500x250
>>25526343
see >>25526395
>>
>>25526463
Good luck catching them then.
>>
>>25526455
so basically you're a fucking NEET, great job
at least even ash isn't a NEET
>>
>>25526483
Nah, I'd just need to have some tragic backstory that would make them agree to help me out.
>>
>>25526502
M8, anime legendaries don't give a shit about that. Arceus was some autistic debt collector ffs.
>>
>>25526455

He goes to new leagues because they're annual. Instead of waiting for the next Indigo League he just moves to the next league in the calender year.
>>
>>25526393
It's happened. More than once if memory serves. The fact that Pikachu wins the rematch doesn't mean that it didn't loose first.
>>
File: eat shit.jpg (20 KB, 342x192) Image search: [Google]
eat shit.jpg
20 KB, 342x192
>>25526455
You'll never leave the Level 1 if you never leave your safe zone, and at one point or another there will be something you'll want that cannot be obtained by staying there, if that hasn't happened already.
>>
File: Peppy Hare.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Peppy Hare.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>25526468
NEVER GIVE UP! TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS!
>>
>>25526416
>static
hawlucha has limber faggot
also
>focus sash
pikachu knows quick attack

GET FUCKED
>>
Not gonna bother pointing out just how wrong OP is, as that's been done enough already.

However, let's take a gander at Ash's legitimate league losses (because we don't talk about Ritchie anymore).

>Harrison
Pretty back-and-forth, but Blaziken won because it was new. Whatever, who cares. He ended up losing the next battle anyway because Blaziken got rekt pretty hard by Charizard.

>Tyson
Fucking Puss in Boots bullshit. Aside from that, it was a decent battle, with Ash's team going up against some legitimately threatening Pokemon. Inferior to the Katie battle, but that's neither here nor there. Tyson ended up winning the whole thing in the end, though, so it was kind of fair.

>Tobias
It was obvious he was going to lose before it even happened, with that point only hammered in further by the fact that Ash brought Torkoal, Swellow, and Gible, but not Infernape, Staraptor, and Snorlax. Regardless, it was designed to show that Ash still had a long fucking way to go.

>Cameron
Utter bullshit. Shenanigans, even. Losing to someone without a full team, especially to a Riolu that evolved into a Lucario at the END of the battle. And then Cameron lost to a team full of Eeveelutions. The worst loss, IMO.

So, Ash has lost because of utter bullshit once, maybe twice depending on how you look at it, and due to his opponent being legitimately stronger twice (or three times, depending where you put Tyson). Either way...

I forgot where I was going with this, but I already typed it up.
>>
Ash regularly goes to top-ish level tournaments, and never does poorly, but never good enough to get a spotlight on him. I'd equate it to getting a place outside of 25 in a golfing or tennis championship. A face that's kind-of-sorta familiar, but not a name you know.

How famous is Ash in universe?
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.