[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best sets for Mew? What set(s) are you using for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Mew.png (43 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Mew.png
43 KB, 250x250
What are the best sets for Mew?
What set(s) are you using for the Mew you got from the 20th anniversary distribution?

I'm SRing for a pentaperfect Mew, careful/calm.
>>
what is SR?
>>
>>25523888
Soft resetting triple digit idiot.
>>25523877
Doubles OP. Check em.
Also:
Crabhammer
Blast Burn
Draco Meteor
Dragon Ascent
>>
>>25523877
it really depents on your team... and many sets would be outclassed by different pokemon

if you are into competetive play i would suggest the stallbreaker set (with roost instead of softboiled, as they are basically the same move)

the defog set is impossible (at least right now), because mew cant learn defog in gen6

im running a standard offensive mew (timid with nasty plot, psyshock, dark pulse and aura sphere) and its ok at its job...
>>
Damn I've been out of the loop and never heard about a new event, is it still going on? What do?
>>
>>25523934
How about you use Google or Serebii?
>>
>>25523897
Can you teach Mew Dragon Ascent?
>>
>>25523949
Mew can learn anything
>>25523945
Yeah thanks, just did and I guess I missed out...
>>
>>25523949

Yes. You must have Rayquaza in your party though when you talk to the Dragon Elder in Meteor Falls
>>
>>25523905
>>25523905
>it really depents on your team

I have a few mews that I can soft reset for, I just wanted to find a few good sets to make. I was thinking of getting a stall breaker for the competitive potential. I could always keep the other mews unclaimed from the PC woman until I find a really good set desu
>>
>tfw forgot about mew event

I have 2 event celebis though... surely someone on GTS will swap for event Mew right? :(
>>
>>25523982
You can get a mew if you get the VC of RBY, if I recall correctly
>>
How do you soft reset these even mons?
>>
>>25523987
VC?
>>
>>25523990
> get mystery event
> go to woman who gives events
> save before talking to her
> claim mon, check stats, if bad IVs then SR
> (SR = R+L+ start + select)
> repeat claiming and SRing until you get the right IV/nature combination
>>
>>25523996
Virtual console, newfriend :)
>>
>>25524005
Thank you based anon!
>>
>>25523962
>Mew can learn anything
except for moves that aren't TMs or move tutor attacks... or move tutor attacks for starters, dragons ascent and draco meteor
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.