[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pokemon S&M won't leak >Lady Gaga won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1396055125318.png (161 KB, 950x700) Image search: [Google]
1396055125318.png
161 KB, 950x700
>Pokemon S&M won't leak
>Lady Gaga won't say N-E-thinga about LG5

why live?
>>
I feel you about SuMo leaks, but Lady Gaga a shit.
>>
>>25523834
>He hasn't heard Electric Chapel, So Happy I Could Die, or Heavy Metal Lover
>>
lady gaga is shit pls no,
>>
>>25523803
Right?
And the uglees fuming over Lady Gengar. Kek
>>
>>25523988
Like I would want to subject myself to more of her shit after the literal auditory poison she has released in the past.

Besides, she is a mental reject - she wore a fucking meat dress for fucks sake. How can anyone worship someone so nuts they should be a Batman villian?
>>
>>25524025
Fuck off Seelena
>>
File: image.png (397 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
397 KB, 640x1136
>>25524035
>The oldies and normies cant let the meatdress go
It's cool to like her now
>>
>>25524069
>SB50
What? Didn't Beyonce play at Superbowl 50?
>>
>>25524069
>people think this was a good 1/5 of a national anthem
>>
>>25524089
Yes, people do. Shithead neanderthals like you don't
>>
Don't worry, the leaks will happen tomorrow.
>>
>>25524069
>implying I have ever wanted to be cool

She is shit and her fans are shit. For me, nothing has changed.
>>
>>25524035
>auditory poison
*tips*
>>
>>25524354
Sorry, but Pokerface was literally painful to listen to. And nothing got better as she went on.

If you like her music you have shit tier taste.
>>
>gaga is such a flop she had to resort to start making jazz
you can't make this shit up
>>
>>25524373
And won a grammy for it, critical acclaim, won her golden globe, now an oscar-nominee and will soon be honored by the grammy museum

If that's a flop, wow
>>
>>25524363
It has nothing to do with Lady Gaga
Using the phrase "auditory poison" to describe inoffensive music is cringeworthy
>>
>>25524382
And Trump could be America's next president.

Just because you win things doesn't mean you're good.
>>
Why do people discuss about garbage?
>>
>>25524440
>implying
>>
>>25524443
We're not talking about you, though
>>
>>25524035
You've never listened to a single Lady Gaga song outside of the radio. But, you see:

>>25524069
>>25524354
>>25524382
>>25524411
These people are redditors who need to throw themselves into a blender.

Music is such a vicious, two sided topic. If I hate someone who dislikes trash music because I hate how they dislike it, then I automatically like said garbage music. Neo-/mu/ has also called anyone who actually listens to the full discography of an artist before making statements neckbeards.

I think that's why /mu/ is more of a tumblr-reddit-/pol/ war zone now instead of an actual music board, and why any music discussion on any board is a massive cringefest (or real life and any part of the internet, for that matter).

tl;dr all of you are stupid, but it's nobody's fault
>>
>>25523803
Stuff will leak eventually

>>25528345
Fuck off
This doesn't need a bump over your meaningless insight on something not pokemon related
>>
>>25523988
>Fag faves: the trilogy
Electric chapel is garbage
>>
>>25528449
Please
Electric Chapel is the 2nd best song on Born This Way
Everything except Bloody Mary, Judas, Electric Chapel and Heavy Metal Lover is overrated
>>
>>25528425
Lmao someone's mad today
>>
>>25523803
I'm just glad she lost the Oscar, oop
>>
>>25530986
No, artpop failed because Applause just barely managed to stay on the charts, she stepped out of line in a song where R. Kelly claimed he would do what he wanted with your body, and a forgettable song in G.U.Y.

Put all that on top of an album where a woman tried to express her artistic differences or whatever when her main appeal up to this point was the LGBT, pop shit eating crowd, and you see we had normies who were confused at "serious" Gaga and the people who always hated her for vapid, terrible production and lyrics which probably meant something but didn't.

In the end, Gaga brought this predictable flop on herself, though she probably called (and was justified in doing so) a firing squad on her agents. I hope her next album also flops just as hard, even with all the hype. It'll most likely be BTW v2, with even more songs for the LGBT masses and only one real hit single that people will choose to remember. Oh, and a terrible album cover, Gaga's an expert at those.
>>
>>25531332
She flopped because she bought into her artsy fartsy persona no one really believed but her and the music sucked
>>
>>25531332
>I hope her next album also flops just as hard, even with all the hype
did she kill your parents?
>>
>>25531564
Yeah
>>
>>25532048
SLAAAY
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.