[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much ya wanna bet this guy gets his mega in sumo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
How much ya wanna bet this guy gets his mega in sumo?
>>
>>25522756
but is Volcarona more masculine or feminine?
>>
>>25522787
Feminine.
>>
>>25522787
Mothra is a girl so probably the latter. Sun deities are usually male though, so I think it can actually work as both.
>>
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 900x1000
>>25522794
In rebirth of mothra he's a guy
>>
>>25522803
Mothra is cute girl ok don't even try to argue that.
>>
What is sumo
>>
>>25523178
uncultured gender fluid hemoglobin
>>
>>25522756
Volcarona is Heatran 2.0. I was one of those autistic people that actually leveled up my Lavabug to level 63 before finding Volcarona hidden in some sand tomb.
>>
>>25522756
I had a dream that it happened
>it had four arms, a breast plate thing that was black
>it had a neck and the lower portion of it body was separated like beedrills
>>
I hope the possible mega gets enough sp attack boost to compensate for the lack of life orb, or an ability to give it more power.
Not ohkoing talonflame on the switch with hp rock, and landorus at +1 with a fire stab would be a huge loss.

My main concern is the look of the mega tho, most megas look like absolute shit.
>>
>>25522756
>inb4 it gets an ability like Fug
>"Molten core: Fire-types are now normally affected by Rock typed attacks"
>GF watch and laugh as the competitive gaming literally burns down
>>
>>25523798
Would still get shit on by SR tho ;_;
>>
>>25522794

In Japanese and Norse mythology, aka the ones that actually matter right now, the Sun deities are girls.

Volcarona's horns also resemble an Egyptian goddess.
>>
>>25523762
85HP
60Atk
65Def ->105 (+40)
135SpA -> 170 (+35)
105SpD
100Speed -> 125 (+25)
Ability: Serene Grace

how buttfucked is the meta? Volcarona can now boost it's Special Attack reliably with Fiery Dance (in addition to Quiver Dance), can take physical hits much better and is much faster than before. Typing stays the same.
>>
>>25526498
Superior

Mega Volcarona
Ability:Magic Guard

+50 Special Attack
+20 Defense
+20 S.Defense
+10 speed
>>
>>25526408
Well, it was at the bottom of a big desert temple with other Egyptian-themed Pokemon like Cofagrigus and Sigilyph.
Although Egypt's sun god, Ra, was a male.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.