[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poke-Bank?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: MPY.jpg (26 KB, 310x190) Image search: [Google]
MPY.jpg
26 KB, 310x190
What happens if you transfer glitched mew into poke-bank?
>>
>>25521208
It's not updated yet, but either you simply get your Mew or they might be dicks and program the poke bank to reject Mews that aren't Japanese since they can't be legit.
>>
File: Mew 1.jpg (265 KB, 721x721) Image search: [Google]
Mew 1.jpg
265 KB, 721x721
>>25521208
There's no legitimate way for you to have one, so if GF are dicks they'll just block them all.
>>
>>25521208
I already got mine, shit I'm gonna be pissed if they're not transferrable
>>
You die irl dude
>>
>>25521255
Why though? You just had every opportunity to get the distribution Mew last month.
>>
what if someone injected their save file from their original cartridge game with a legit mew into the RBY virtual console game, though?
>>
>>25521277
Injecting = hacking. There's no way Nintendo would offically support that.
>>
>>25521270
I missed out since my o3ds where I downloaded X died a while back and there's no chance in hell I'm buying OR/AS
>>
OP here, I got the event mew, but I wanted to give the glitch a go. I don't care if the mew can't be transferred, but I'm worried it'll corrupt the yellow save file or something
>>
>>25521319
only if you go for like, the ZZAZZ glitch or try to fight glitchmons that use super glitch. it's pretty safe otherwise
>>
>>25521319
it won't, I have around 6 Mews in each game and no save file has been corrupted
>>
>>25521319

You'd have to actually try to do something corruption-worthy. Follow regular procedure (fighting slowpoke bloke) and you should experience nothing worse than perhaps a freeze from not doing it correctly.
>>
>>25521319
It's probably best if you download Red/Blue to glitch with. Yellow glitches are generally more dangerous.
>>
>>25521319
I also suggest that if you're interested in glitching to test them out on a rom first to make sure they're safe.
>>
>>25521233
They was just a mew event though, I've got 6 in my PC
>>
>>25521311
>Not buying the best gen six game
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.