[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oldfags will never transfer their actual first ever team to Gen 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1457252519673.png (606 KB, 960x646) Image search: [Google]
1457252519673.png
606 KB, 960x646
>oldfags will never transfer their actual first ever team to Gen 7
>>
>>25521067
My true first team died to the Missingno glitch... so no.. no I wont... fuck you man...
>>
I don't even have the cart anymore. Doubt the battery saves either.
>>
>>25521067
feels good

>tfw your favorite gen still makes people salty to this very day
>>
My dog chewed up my Red version like 12 years ago.
>>
>Gen 7

b8
>>
File: charizard.png (72 KB, 211x160) Image search: [Google]
charizard.png
72 KB, 211x160
>tfw no lingering attachments to bits of data
>>
File: 1457560040271.png (1 MB, 958x960) Image search: [Google]
1457560040271.png
1 MB, 958x960
>>25522070
Tfw can just replicate your team on the new version
>>
I wont because the battery is dead, it's time my original Gen 1/2 teams rested Anon. They did their job, they fought long and hard, time to rest.
>>
>tfw my oldest pokemon team that still exists is trapped on some gen IV cart somewhere after being transferred from Ruby
>>
>>25521067
Ehh the same pokémon with the same or similar movesets are good enough for me
>>
>>25521067
>tfw everybody elses gen 1 team has better moves than yours because you can't forget the past.
>>
>>25522326
But I like having Raichu with Pay Day!

And I can't not use Butterfree...
>>
>>25521067
I had no attachment to my Pokemon back then, and restarted frequently while Gamesharking through them.

I didn't start having fond memories of the Pokemon I used until gen 5.
>>
>>25522367
who says you cant use butterfree? you just got to be the very best like no one ever was.
>>
>>25522098
You KNOW it's not the same thing. They're different Pokémon.
>>
>>25522718
[autism intensifies]
>>
the only pokemon i miss was a shiny crobat who i evolved from the first zubat i ever encountered in diamond, who i neglected to trade away when i sold all my pokemon games to trade in for a psp

i miss that crobat.
>>
>>25521067
>Yellow
>battery dead
>Silver
>battery dead
It hurts.
>>
>>25522718
Tbqh when you transfer your Pokemon from one game to another, it's just copying your originals and then deleting them from the old game. You'll literally never have them back. You'll be forever stuck with cheap copies.
>>
>>25521067
Shit like that never mattered back then. I would erase my games all the time and have actual replay value in Gen 1 without emulators.

All I would do is upload teams to Pokemon Stadium and then start over with a new save file. Shit was cash.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.