[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With Gen I getting in through the bank, all that's left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: gen IV.png (177 KB, 773x797) Image search: [Google]
gen IV.png
177 KB, 773x797
With Gen I getting in through the bank, all that's left are our great pokes from Gen IV and II.
>>
>>25519719
Just transfer them up through Gen V
Or wait for the GSC VC release
>>
>>25519739
Never played 5, how can it communicate with the 3DS games?
>>
>>25519719
Are you retarded or something?
Gen 3, 4, 5, 6, and 1-VC will all be transferable to SM. Only Gen left out is 2, and that is until we get VC GSC

>tfw I've injected my original cartridge save into the VC version as will be able to transfer my original mons to SM
>>
>>25519818
Download PokeBank, which has an in-game option to download Poke Transporter. That'll allow you to transfer from Gen 5 to 6
>>
>>25519825
So if gen IV can transfer then HG and SS can too then? We wouldn't need a VC GSC
>>
>>25519818
Through Bank. There's a separate app called Poké Transporter that takes a box from BW/B2W2 and puts it in Bank.
>>
>>25519818
3 goes to 4 via Pal Park
4 goes to 5 via PokéTransfer
5 goes to 6 via PokéTransporter
6 goes to S&M via Pokémon Bank
1 goes to S&M via Pokémon Bank

2 goes to 1 via Time Capsule, but currently it's locked out of S&M through Nintendo-supported methods. Wait for VC release for that.
>>
>>25519861
Correct. Really though, Kanto pokes could already be transferred up to gen 6 so the point is moot. FRLG could be transferred to gen 4 through Pal Park, which could then be transferred to gen 5 through the Poké Transfer Lab, which can then be transferred to gen 6 through Poké Transporter.
>>
>>25519719
you can transfer pokemon from IV to V, then V to VI
>>
>>25519861
Speaking in those terms, we don't need VC RGBY for Kanto mons since FRLG can be transferred up to 6 and 7. We can also get Hoenn mons via Gen 3 RSE and ORAS

It's still a transfer barrier that'd be nice to break, being the last Gen not able to transfer to the current games
>>
>>25519970
>>25519861
And if you want to be even more technical, every single Pokemon, bar mythicals, is available in one way or another in every generation, that way transfers aren't technically necessary to complete the dex
>>
>>25520053
>bar mythicals
This is my least favorite thing. I hate event-only mons. I get that they're supposed to be rare, but they're not. People are going to just hack them in, so why keep the rest of the players from having a chance at getting them legitimately?
>>
>>25520082
I'm hoping they do like they did with Deoxys in ORAS and make more/all mythicals available in the future games
>>
>>25519890
Yeah, but ain't nobody got time for that. 6 pokies at a time? I mean come on
>>
>>25519825
How did you put your original save into the Virtual Console?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.