[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is up with this meme of "there won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: CoroCoroLogo.png (42 KB, 991x362) Image search: [Google]
CoroCoroLogo.png
42 KB, 991x362
What the fuck is up with this meme of "there won't be any SM info in CoroCoro" and that it'll "only be movie/ashnime info." Seriously, are you fucking retarded. Do you have not a single fucking clue how business works? It was just the 20th anniversary of Pokemon. Not just Pokemon as a whole, but the GAMES themselves. The 20th fucking anniversary. And this will be the first issue of CoroCoror SINCE the anniversary date. Do you really think they're going to just not address the new fucking video games announced on the 20th anniversary of Pokemon? Do you think they're fucking retarded? Everybody's dying for new information, and CoroCoro is where they'll be taking their money towards. Cashing in on the 20th anniversary is the most obvious and understandable thing CoroCoro could do. And if you think they won't, you're a braindead faggot.
>>
babby's first leak general?
>>
>>25518851
first cock in your mouth
>>
>>25518862
no that already happened
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 200x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 200x160
>>25518837
>And this will be the first issue of CoroCoror[sic] SINCE the anniversary date.
This is the April issue.
The anniversary is in February.
>>
>>25518851
It seems it's yours, newfag.
>>
>>25518896

And the March issue was before the anniversary
>>
>>25518837
but anon there is no new about SM in this corocoro
>>
>>25518915
no u
>>
It could go either way.

On one hand, no March CC has ever been worth shit for as long as I can remember. On the other hand, both of the past have had their starters and mascots revealed a month at most after the titles.
>>
I have telekinetic powers with corocoro and they're telling me that there is no Pokemon related news this issue.
>>
>>25518994
Well they are wrong. Even is theres no SM news, thee will be some Pokemon related news
>>
box legends are more likely

remember, we have until november
>>
>>25518837
If the past two gens are anything to go by we will get info on Sun and Moon this month. In the issue the month after Black and White were revealed we had the starters revealed, the month after X and Y were revealed we had the reveal of Xerneas and Yveltal's official artwork, names, heights, and weights, and with ORAS we had the box art showcased and they teased us about Primal Groudon and Kyogre more by talking about them looking different from their normal forms. So if anything we could get the starters revealed, see the main legendaries, or have the box art revealed which would also reveal the legendaries to us.
>>
>>25518837
Which thread did you mean to reply to?
>>
>>25519053
Well to be fair XY was revealed with it's box legends, starters, and gameplay 10 months from release. SO they could reveal a lot of things but I'm keeping myself under-hyped just incase. Worst case scenario they reveal magearna is in the games like people didn't already expect it and nothing else.
>>
>>25519368

and then we got nothing for months, so I rather have few info than a lot and nothing else until e3
>>
>>25519434
There was 1 month where we got NOTHING. Pretty sure the rest of the times we did(i'm counting Mega Mewtwo reveal)
>>
>>25519434
January 2013: Xerneas and Yveltal have artwork and names revealed.
February 2013: Sylveon is revealed.
March 2013: Genesect movie news.
April 2013: Mega Mewtwo Y revealed as Mewtwo's "Awakened" form.
May 2013: Box art for X and Y are shown, Kalos is revealed, the protagonists designs are revealed, new Pokedex showcased, and Pancham, Fletchling, Gogoat, and Helioptile are revealed.
June 2013: Everything shown at E3 along with new Pokemon are revealed.
July 2013: Xerneas and Yveltal have types revealed, Sycamore, Team Flare, Clemont, and Grant are all revealed, more new Pokemon are also revealed.
August 2013: Mega Evolution is revealed, Korrina is revealed, and more new Pokemon are revealed.
September 2013: Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Garchomp are revealed, more new Pokemon including Quilladin, Braixen, and Frogadier.
October 2013: Tons of new Megas are revealed.
November 2013: X and Y released, all info was showcased in CoroCoro.
>>
>>25519704

can you do this for all the gens since gen4? itwould be nice to see how GF marketed their main games
>>
>>25519753
We didnt get stuff till a year after announcement because they had to push back the games or something. I forget the full reason
>>
>>25519831
DP got delayed because they couldn't make the online work
>>
>>25518994
Telepathic powers, dipshit.
>>
It's Thursday.
Where is the news at?
>>
>>25520012
im pretty sure someone with telekinisis knows what they're talking about
>>
>>25519110
>with ORAS we had the box art showcased and they teased us about Primal Groudon and Kyogre more by talking about them looking different from their normal forms

Should be mentioned that the Pokemon Daisuki Club had already mentioned this.
>>
Nintendo prefers disappointment to money, OP.
>>
It has happened before.
>>
They're gonna put a trailer of the game isnt that obvious
>>
>>25519704
X and Y were released in October
>>
>>25520055
Just going to note here, even if we get nothing but box art, that's still *something*. Thus far all we have is a logo and zero other information aside from a quick glance at a wireframe model of a pokemon. If they reveal starters it'll be an awesome surprise. If they reveal legends, just as fun. Covers would be kind of a roundabout way to reveal legends as well, and in any case we'll still come out with more info than we went in with, plus possibly an idea of what kind of designs we can expect from this gen.
>>
Well... If the leaks haven't leaked yet... Then they must be hiding something big
>>
Come on, GF would show us the legends or starters if they wanted. They dont. So dont expect news from CC issue thats out 2 weeks after Direct.

In April? Probably. But at the moment? No.
>>
>>25523763
>implying CoroCoro, a magazine for literally hundreds of games/anime etc, would delay significantly for ONE franchise

That isn't how these things work.
>>
>>25518993
Good thing this is the April issue then
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.