[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: I came here from v.jpg (26 KB, 400x242) Image search: [Google]
I came here from v.jpg
26 KB, 400x242
Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?
>>
You.
>>
>>25518823
Nothing. since, I haven't play them yet.
>>
i chuckled op
>>
Dark Skinned girls can't make good waifus.
Hawaii a shit.
Nah, just kidding.
>>
stop
>>
>>25518823
The turn toward the hospital instead of the abortion clinic
>>
>>25518823
Should have said "can we all agree on what went wrong"
>>
>>25518823
i like this meme
>>
>>25518823
>[insert text that we all pretend was from the games here]
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>25520683
Not everybody was lucky to get a copy, I wouldn't blame her for not being able to comment on the games
>>
>>25518823
I don't think I've ever hated a phrase more than "Now that the dust has settled"

Thanks /vp/
>>
>>25518823
I'd say it was the logos. Terrible marketing as well.
>>
>>25518823
10/10
>>
>>25518823
Kek
>>
>>25518823
No battle frontier
>>
>yet another fire fighting starter
>even more pandering to gen one (most catchable Pokemon being from Kanto)
>only 35 fucking new Pokemon to make room for 60 mega evolutions, all of which are for Charizard
>your rival beats the first gym for you as part of the extended 'tutorial'
>elite four downgraded to elite two and they each only have one fully evolved Pokemon
>Lucario amiibo required to advance past third gym
JUST
>>
File: 1382782801501.jpg (26 KB, 369x406) Image search: [Google]
1382782801501.jpg
26 KB, 369x406
>>25518823

They didn't give Lunatone or Solrock second stage evolutions or Megas.

Solrock was exclusive to Moon version and Lunatone was exclusive to Sun version.
>>
The biggest problem was that they gave special shit to people who play on the NX because I don't want to buy a new handheld.
>>
>>25520683
> she
>>
>>25518823
The whole "new gen, same region!" Thing didn't work. Not only did the story not make sense, but you couldn't even catch any of the gen 6 Pokemon in kalos. Like what the fuck? You have to transfer them all just to get a full Dex?
>>
>>25518823
>not "what could go wrong"
We don't know jack about the game yet.
>>
>>25520968
Did you even see the trailer? It's being released for the 3DS family (3DS, 2DS, and N3DS
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.