[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys gotten your event Regigigas already?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160309_213642504.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160309_213642504.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1456
Have you guys gotten your event Regigigas already?
>>
>>25518788
No is the the new one for this month?
>>
>>25518788
>Huge Power

It's shit.
>>
>Huge Power
Don't play with me like that anon.
>>
>>25518807
No, OP's just...baiting, I guess? No one would be baiting with something as insignificant as this.
Anyway, you can tell it's hacked.
Also, the event for this month is Celebi. In fact all of the monthly distributions are Mythical Pokemon. Not regular Legendary Pokemon.
>>
>>25518825
>>25518834
Fuck Huge Power, all stats being base 255 with 252 EVs and beneficial nature is what caught my attention
>>
>>25518842
Wait I thought celebii was last month?

What was January and February?
>>
February was Mew. January was nothing.
>>
>>25518879
January didn't have one and February was Mew at GameStop, GAME, and EB Games.
>>
>>25518908
Anyone have a picture of how the mew looks? With its move pool and level

I'm guessing it was a level 100 mew?
>>
>>25518968
It's level 100 with Pound. To mimic the Mew glitch.

You really didn't see any kind of news post or advertisement for it at all?
>>
>>25518985
I just started playing my 3ds again after like 8 months or so and I hadn't played pokemon since I finished oras on release
>>
>>25519014
Well you can get a Celebi through Mystery Gift and the Regis with Hidden abilities through Pokébank. right now.
Not sure why they did the Regis, but there's going to be a different legend every month.
Only Mew, Arceus, and Darkrai need a card from Gamestop.
>>
>>25519079
>Only Mew, Arceus, and Darkrai
Wait they only did mew last month right? When are they doing Arceus and Darkrai?
>>
>>25519014
Sucks if you didn't a Mew, I didn't get a chance to go to EB Games for about a week and a half when it first came out, went in, got told nope none left.
A week later I decided to call up my old and less popular EB and the dude working not only had codes but he just messaged them to us so we didn't need to go down.

I saw people trying to sell the used code card on ebay for $5-$10. Some dude was on here last night giving away codes for duds, so if you're lucky you might be able to grab one.

List of months and how:

Celebi: March 1 - 24 (Nintendo Network)
Jirachi: April 1 - 24 (Nintendo Network)
Darkrai: May 1 - 24 (GameStop)
Manaphy: June 1 - 24 (Nintendo Network)
Shaymin: July 1 - 24 (Nintendo Network)
Arceus: August 1 - 24 (GameStop)
Victini: September 1 - 24 (Nintendo Network)
Keldeo: October 1 - 24 (Nintendo Network)
Genesect: November 1 - 24 (GameStop)
Meloetta: December 1 - 24 (Nintendo Network)
>>
>>25519079
>Only Mew, Arceus, and Darkrai need a card from Gamestop.
And Genesect
>>
>>25519217
*dubs not duds

also while I'm assuming >>25519014 and >>25519156 are the same anon, if not advice is for both
>>
>>25519225
My mistake, but it makes sense.
They're distributing the cutesy ones online and the others through Gamestop, with the exception of Mew.
>>
File: 1403567186578.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1403567186578.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
I still can't wrap my head around why they decided to distribute the Golems.
I came late to Gen VI, so I've missed out on most of the events, did Pokebank stuff like this happen often?

Pic related, how I feel about HA Golems.
>>
>>25519318
Yes, newfag, they've given out several Pokemon via the Bank. They've also been giving away Pokemon with unreleased Hidden Abilities since before ORAS even came out. Lurk more.
>>
>>25519217
selling on ebay? hahaha. not to blogshit but my internet friend asked me to go to gamestop just to get him a mew (i dont play the games so i had no idea). there were no gamestops in his area. god damn that was a long drive and all the fucker did was complain about the nature
>>
>>25518788
>Huge Power
>not Protean
>>
>>25519318
Not too sure, when I first signed up I got a Celebi (our household now has 5 in Pokemon Bank because while there are two of us and we each get the other game, we only have the one 3DS)

They also accumulate points when you move Pokemon between games and the bank, you can choose either Pokemiles or Battle Points.

I think I might have gotten more Pokemon from them, but I can't remember to be honest.
>>
>>25519318
We got Celebi, HA Johto Starters and the HA Golems.
>>
>>25519382
Your friend is a faggot for not soft resetting before talking to the lady in the poke center.
>>
>>25519382
Yep, the actual unused codes were going for about $20+

People were selling Hoopa for $10 each which is crazy as (Ausfag here) you could get Hoopa at EB, JB (big brand entertainment type place) and Big W (like Target), it was fucking easy to get codes for it.

Fuck your friend, sounds like a dick, but also if you don't play why do you go on /vp? Just curious if you only watch the anime or other?
>>
>>25519217
>I saw people trying to sell the used code card on ebay for $5-$10.

Jesus chirst can you not inject these or what?
>>
>>25519462
wow missed out on a profit here. well i just like to read whatever was in the homepage of 4chan and sometimes jump in onto threads
>>
>>25519508
Makes you wonder how many people who work at those places just take home a shit load of cards and just sell em.

Have you ever played it or just no real desire to?
>>
>>25519217
3 fucking years since XY and now they start handing out legends? Why is the this still a thing? Giving legends when the games are dead by then, fucking Gamefreak
>>
>>25519464
I sold 12 for $5.50 each, easiest $60 I ever made
>>
>>25518788

What if there was a Pokemon with base 255 in all stats but it had an ability that lowered its health by 10% every turn, and it also had no recovery (not even rest or giga drain/drainpunch/etc) and only learned the weakest moves of each type (no attack above 60 power)

how good would it be?
>>
>>25519217
>me, a 21 year old need to go to Gamestop and ask for a code to get Arceus, Genesect, and Darkrai.
This is bullshit.
>>
>>25519904
Not as bad as those 'events' where you had to take your DS in store, walk over to the counter at the back and stand in the corner, trying not to be seen while using 'local wireless' to get Pokemon.

I'll take asking for a code over that shit any day
>>
>>25519767
Give it Leftovers so it lasts longer, and considering moves like Mach Punch and Bullet Punch are a thing despite only being 40 base powerit would still be broken as fuck, unless it ends up being some trash typing like Ice/Rock
>>
>>25518788

Huge Power would make Gigigias a fun Uber sweeper.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.