[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: logos.png (3 MB, 1688x2736) Image search: [Google]
logos.png
3 MB, 1688x2736
Hello /vp/, I can't tell you my name, but I work for a company that has something to do with S/M. Therefore I know many things and I want to share some with you.

>New region's name is "Hasora" and is based on Hawaii
>Male protagonist's name is Sunny, while the female's is Yue
>First gym is plant type, last gym is dark type
>Red makes an appearance, you can battle him with his yellow team
>There are two evil organizations, team "brave light" and team "quite dark"
>Team brave light wants the sun to always shine, while team quite dark wants to have the moon forever

This is everything for now, some of this will get shown in the upcoming Corocoro. So screencap this! :)
>>
File: 1456977326486.gif (987 KB, 500x262) Image search: [Google]
1456977326486.gif
987 KB, 500x262
>>25516936
>plant type

Git gud leaking kid
>>
Plant type confirmed?
>>
>I can't tell you my name
Fake and gay
Can fake leakers at least try to be original and not have the same damn opening
>>
>>25516936
>>Team brave light wants the sun to always shine, while team quite dark wants to have the moon forever

Even if this is fake this part is sounds like something GameFreak would do.
>>
>Plant Type
Pretty sure is Brazilian
>>
>>25516936
Can I stab this mofo? GTFO pls
>>
What's the point of these fake leaks?
>>
>>25516936
>evil teams want always sun and always moon

wowza! who could've guessed!
>>
>>25516936
>team "quite dark"
>>
>>25516961
Actually, plant is a valid translation of the word for Grass type.
>>
>>25516936

remember before S&M announcement all the "leaks" were people saying the new game was going to be Z, XZ/YX, and X2 Y2? and not a single person mentioned Sun and Moon?

No one will ever believe this shit. Why do people like you keep trying?
>>
>>25516936
>Team Quite Dark
You srs, lad?
>>
I always love the smell of fake leaks in the morning.
>>
Hellow /vip/, I can't tell you my name, but my dad works for GameFrank and he's into S&M, Thereforward, I know something you don't know.

>new region to be called "LightDarkLand" based off of Earth
>Male protagonist's name is Moony, while the female's is Todd
>First gym is paper type, last gym is purple type
>Blue makes an appearance, you can talk to him
>There are evil men
>Team MoreSun and Team NoMoreSun, MoreMOonPls.
>Team MoreSun actually want's more moon, they're tricky like that
>I have terminal cancer
>at least 10 new Pokemangs!!!!1!!1
>>
>>25517049
It's not completely dark,it's just quite dark.
>>
>>25516936
>dark type gym
NEVER EVER
>>
>>25517119
Kinda like a dark grey? #333333?
>>
>>25516936
As idiotic as this all is

This guy is probably predicting many things right

Fucking idiot ass GameFreak will never change the pokemon formula cuz they are literal pieces of retarded shit

>There are two evil organizations, team "brave light" and team "quite dark"
>Team brave light wants the sun to always shine, while team quite dark wants to have the moon forever

I bet anything this shit actually happens
>>
Also, constant moon is not as bad as it sounds. You can see the moon in the day, so all you really need to do is either slow the planet's rotation to where the moon is always on that side, or speed up the moon to match the planet's rotation. Barring that, the only effect it would have is higher sea levels on that side of the planet, and lower on the other. There might be an ecological problem with no intertidal zones, but there's been worse. I don't know what slowing the planet's rotation would do, and the only thing I know speeding up the moon would do is make it have a more distant orbit. (yay, physics, and yes, I think a circular orbit would be required to keep it locked on one side, an elliptical orbit wouldn't do it)
>>
>>25517118
Still better that gen 6
>>
>Yue

Y U I C O N F I R M E D
>>
>>25517222
let's not address how we can't grow anything in moonlight right?
>>
I love that somebody came on this board and tried to pass off "Team Quite Dark" as a genuine leak.

You faggots never cease to amaze
>>
>Red makes an appearance.
Why can't you guys at least try? Trust me when I tell you the whole board has fun when you try even if they say they hate "leak" season.
>>
>>25517273
I said we can see the moon in the day. There'd still be day/night, just with the moon forever on one side on the planet.
>>
>>25517222
Wouldn't slowing earth's rotation cause moving twilight zones? One side of the earth gets baked while the other freezes, making a "perfect" twilight zone that is constantly moving.
>>
>>25516936
>quite dark
I say Winston, those chaps are quite dark!
>>
>>25517295
Yea might not be too bad

I dont personally know how the moon's orbit affects the gravitational interaction between the earth and moon. Something might fuck up if they rotated in such a way that the moon does not change position relative to earth

but most importantly you forget this is GameFreak we are talking about here

Team NoMoreSun will want to destroy the sun too because the storyline is literal cancer that is always obnoxiously braindead
>>
>>25517304
Only if it ends up synched to the sun. You'd have to be horribly slow to do that, far slower than synching to the moon.
>>
>>25517254
Actually, Yue is the moon in Chinese.
>>
>>25517347
Well, I actually don't know if the speed required would be enough to achieve escape velocity. It would indeed have to be moving wicked fast to keep up with the planet's rotation. It would cause the planet to be attracted more towards the sun, enough for it's orbit to slowly decay. This process might be fast enough to cause a noticeable climate change, though. Night would cause the planet to be pulled two opposite directions, but not enough to cancel the effects of the COMBINED gravity of the sun and moon.
>>
>>25516936
>First gym is plant type

Ya Blew it
>>
File: 1423436888458.gif (1024 KB, 184x141) Image search: [Google]
1423436888458.gif
1024 KB, 184x141
At this point there have been so many fake leaks that at least one of them will get some things right and everyone will think it was real.
>>
>>25516936
> :)
You meant :^) anon
>>
>>25517118
Might you be Roger's sun? Good luck at chemo this weekend.

I can confirm everything this boy says
>>
omg
>>
File: 1408807717538.gif (2 MB, 376x191) Image search: [Google]
1408807717538.gif
2 MB, 376x191
>>25517118
Pre ordering right now
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.