[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Pokemon Maker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (192 KB, 711x619) Image search: [Google]
image.png
192 KB, 711x619
Consider a game where you can create gyms and routes, or even challenges for people to play on their Wii U or even download to their 3DS.

Imagine transferring Pokemon to use in the areas people have created.

Imagine toggling through Gen 1-6 graphics, and even having old mechanics in the game.

Imagine being able to catch Pokemon and put them in your "PC" and then transferring them to your game.

Imagine being able to decide what music plays when fighting so and so, and getting cool remixes of previous themes.

Imagine putting rows upon rows of trainers with 6 Legendaries.
>>
>>25516413
Imagine getting XY again.
>>
Or you could just make a rom hack?
>>
>>25516455
But a LEGAL rom hack!
>>
>>25516495
How would it being legal make it better?
>>
>>25516524
...People would actually know about it?
>>
Pokemon is too complicated for this kind of thing to work and actually sell. Ask anyone who actually attempted making a fan game.
>>
>>25516540
I don't know, it seems well known enough to me already desu
>>
Can some one just tell me this is a good idea?
>>
>>25516571
I-I'm sorry, I didn't want to make you sad ;_;
>>
>>25516602
It's fine...I kinda just came up with this
>>
It sounds cool to me OP but it'd be way too complicated so they'd never do it
>>
>>25516413
This already exists. It's called Pokemon Essentials. It's just as amazing as you'd think it is.

Spoiler: It's not. At all.
>>
>>25516825
Of course they would never do it, but that doesn't mean it's a bad idea. Some friends of mine were talking about this just after Mario maker was released, and it has potential, but it would be more akin to one of Bethesdas creation suites in complexity (setting encounter lists, trainer Pokes, areas, buildings, etc would be too complicated for a simple drag/drop like Mario Maker. Could still work on a console though if made well.)
>>
Didn't even read all of it, I've always wanted to be a gym leader though so make that possible
>>
No lie, I'd love a Super Pokémon Maker for the Wii U, where you can make your own game with your choice of starters, gyms (along with allowing you to choose whatever characters for Gym Leaders) It'd be a bit more complicated because you'd have to set up events but yeah, I could really get behind it.
>>
That's way too complicate for the pants-shitting tantrum-throwing audience that Nintendo targets Pokemon to.

Just make a fan game and keep it on the down-low until it's finished so they can't fuck you over with a C&D.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.