[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Serebii is a fucking retarded faggot and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 9
File: 1457567416237.jpg (27 KB, 459x320) Image search: [Google]
1457567416237.jpg
27 KB, 459x320
Daily reminder that Serebii is a fucking retarded faggot and if you let him think for you or just remotely suck his cock in any way, shape, or form you should be lynched by a taskforce of mongoloids.
>>
Dragon/Poison Mega Beedril
>>
There's no need to be upset OP
>>
>>25516186
how was this fake??
>>
>>25516186
this is bait, go to sleep pomf
don't bring a kid with you
>>
>>25516186
I don't remember this Serebii post and the picture is far too blurry to read
>>
>>25516208
That trainer art is not Sugimori's work in any known universe.
>>
Flying/Electric Mega Pidgeot
Pomf Please
>>
>>25516186
Pomf pls go
>>
>>25516208
>Yvetal
>dragon/dark type
pick one
>>
He made one mistake post and fixed it immediately, that's no reason to demonize him.
>>
>>25516186
Pomf can you just fucking leave already
>>
>>25516215
It did happen, but it was only up for a few moments before he realized his mistake.

The internet never forgets, though.
>>
>>25516208
this was never on serebii. Op is just baiting.
>>
>>25516245
Yeah it was, newfag. Leave.
>>
>>25516233
No he didn't. Joe is love.
The fake game fiasco was kinda funny
>>
What is this, a picture for Durants?
>>
>>25516233
>one mistake
>one

Except his laundry list of fuckups is a mile long. We can rely on him to totally make an ass of himself every single spoiler season.
>>
>>25516245
It was newfag.
>>
>>25516233

The fact that he can't even tell fake art from Sugi's official art is just laughable. Someone like him should not be praised by the community. He's a blind, tasteless, illiterate faggot with aspergers syndrome.
>>
Confirmed that BW starters cannot gain exp.
>>
>>25516269
Proof or gtfo
>>
>>25516275
Pomf pls
>>
File: LOL.jpg (15 KB, 800x308) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
15 KB, 800x308
>>25516267

This, exactly. Serebii has fucking schizophrenia.
>>
>>25516252
>>25516269
proof, please.

no archive link?
>>
>>25516287
>>25516302
you're so fucking new it disgusts me. i hope your moms gets brain cancer and blame you for it.
>>
>>25516256
>>25516267
>>25516293
>posted a fake leak once
>revealed that he played a pirated ROM once
Not even nearly as schizophrenic as Liam "Age Is Just a Number" Pomfret, or Liam "Dragon/Poison Mega Beedrill" Pomfret, or Liam "Chespin Could Be a Lesbian" Pomfret
>>
>>25516306
Burden of proof lies on the one making the claim, which is you, not the doubter, which is your opponent.
>>
>>25516329
are you typing your fedora verbally?
>>
>>25516186
pomf pls
>>
File: proofs.png (33 KB, 899x547) Image search: [Google]
proofs.png
33 KB, 899x547
>>25516337
Is this better?
>>
>>25516329
Serebii deleted it you fucktard. He does that when he posts leaks that turn out to be fake.
If you weren't a newfag you would have remembered him posting this.
>>
>>25516186
literally one mistake in over a decade doesn't really count.

believe me, i hate serebii like any normal person, but the absolute one thing he does right is gets information in early and correctly.
>>
>>25516310
>once

You keep saying this, but I don't think you know what it means. Serebii has been the source of many hilarious mis-posts, fake leaks being some of the most common.

Also, saying that Joe is better than Pomf is not saying much at all. Really, the way people react to Pomf, Joe could be an axe wielding maniac and people would still like him more than Pomf.
>>
>>25516329
if you don't remember seeing it, then you're quite new. do you also believe all of history didn't happen because all they have is pictures?
>>
ITT
>Pomf rambling like a total sperg
>>
>>25516310
>Liam "Chespin Could Be a Lesbian" Pomfret
This is new for me.
>>
>>25516386
can you post another example?

things like his 'tutorial mode' don't count i believe. i was under the assumption we were only talking about front page shit. if it's ANYTHING, then certainly he's made mistakes.
>>
the problem was that he had wrote something like "if it`s in here it is most certainly real" and minutes later he posted a fake page
>>
>>25516386
Pomf pls.
>>
>>25516393
Yes
Where is the receipts hunty
>>
File: 1456972251164.jpg (55 KB, 419x383) Image search: [Google]
1456972251164.jpg
55 KB, 419x383
It's that time of the year again
>>
>>25516410
If it has gotten that bad, I question why they bother with genders at all
>>
>>25516386
>>25516393
Are you talking about way back when the site first started? Y'know, the whole "I'm gonna doubt these names on the sole basis that I don't like them" thing? (note: that was a paraphrasing. I don't remember how exactly it was said)
>>
>>25516186
Sorry OP, you fucked up not making it small enough that we couldn't read the date.
>>
Calm down, Pomf.
>>
>>25516450
where's the error?
>>
>>25516450
OP's image isn't fake, newfag. Serebii fucked up and then replaced it with the real leak later. Obviously it still wouldn't be there.
>>
>>25516450
Yes, that was the same day retard. Serebii deleted OP's post and posted the real leaks when they surfaced.
How do you not know this? Did you literally come here last month?
>>
>>25516186
So he fell for a fake. What's the big deal? A lot of people fall for fake leaks all the time. Hell, there are people on this board right now still believing "the list" or the Grass Owl Starter. Joe is human, he makes mistakes. There is literally no need to be this salty just because people rely on his site for news.
>>
>>25516450
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>25516488
>Joe is human, he makes mistakes.
That's true but unfortunately his followers see him as some demi-god that can't make any mistake, his word being the absolute truth. The cokc sucking on /cp/ know no limits.
>>
>>25516474
That's what archiving is for, you know.

it's what folks do so people can't take back their stupid-ass tweets or in some cases entire articles when shit goes down.
>>
>>25516306
All I hear is the screaming of an anon with no proof other than a possibly doctored screenshot.
>>
>>25516474
>>25516479
>>25516510

>Someone doesn't agree with me they must be a newfag
Been here since BW. Y'all fuckers need to calm down.
Serebii can fuck up and delete it, I don't care. Not even sucking Joe's dick, he can fuck up but he's still the fastest and most accurate. I don't remember seeing this when I was watching XY coverage so I went to take a look. I found it suspicious that OP's picture was tiny as fuck, which made it difficult to read the text. Seemed like a likely edit.

>>25516519
This. basically just observe with caution, don't just immediately believe everything is true. That's true for all leak times though.
>>
>>25516558
This is the kind of serebii cocksucking which is annoying. He made a mistake, and you calling it a lie beacue you're being too new to remember it only sets you and him in bad light.
>>
>>25516519
Anybody who sees him as "a demi-god" is just autistic. Anybody who sees him as an official source is just uneducated. He's a fanboy just like the rest of us, but there's still no need to be so salty about it. I use his site for news and I use Bulbapedia for game info. Why can't they both coexist without one being so autistic about the other?
>>
>>25516416
Even front page stuff over the years, shit like Duskull being related to Sunflora, Shellos being a baby Lapras, the list of his fuckups is surprisingly large for someone who runs the most popular Pokemon fan site.

Maybe some kind anon will post one of those lists of stupid shit Joe has done, I know those lists are out there.

Also, I don't hate him, but he is an infuriatingly smug hypocrite that doesn't deserve half of what he has.
>>
>>25516186
At least Serebii didn't fall for Gray McEdgelord.
>>
>>25516616
Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>25516558
Level with us. What kind of proof would you require? An archive? Do you understand that this only existed for a few minutes? Do you understand that a screenshot is literally the only proof that can exist in all practicality? If this is not enough for you, then too bad. Nigger.
>>
>>25516652
Oh God I forgot about Shellos. Thanks for reminding me, that was so great.
>>
>>25516450
I would like to point out the small bit where Joe says they had a pic up but removed it because of fears of it being fake.

He should have been sure before he posted it, but at least he owned up to it.
>>
>>25516696
Thats kinda the point of mocking him though.

>something Joe should do
>Joe doesn't do
>Joe looks dumb
>/vp/ laughs at Joe
>>
Well shit. I tried to go back through his tweets but I'm only able to go back to November. Shitting Christ Twitter is a piece of shit.
>>
>>25516583
>le ebin BEEN HERE SINCE BW meme
>>
>>25516738
Indeed it is.
>>
>>25516679
If he corrected his mistake so instantly that no archive of it exists, and indeed nothing but an easily-doctored screenshot remains, then why does that merit the level of vitriol displayed in the OP? Beyond OP being a 12 year old edgelord who just discovered where all his funny Reddit memes were coming from, I mean.
>>
>>25516670
>We did have an image up briefly earlier, but quickly removed it due to our uncertainty about legitimacy
That's straight from the site and should be enough to prove that this happened even to a newfag like you with Joe's dick up your ass.
>>
>>25516652
I dare you, the person reading this, to do that.

And you should make a list for every last Pokémon fansite. Maybe even the official site as well.
>>
>>25516837
I don't have an extensive list myself, because I never bothered to pay attention to most of it - some stuff stuck because it was particularly memorable.

You would have to ask someone else, which is why I asked if some kind anon would do it for me.

I listed far less than half though, that much I know.
>>
>>25516837
Here's one for Bulbapedia that was posted a while back. See if you can make one for Serebii with as many fuckups as this:

>outed people who leaked CoroCoro on Twitter, causing them to delete their accounts
>outed people who leaked cards on Twitter
>regularly stole card images from Pokebeach and gave someone else credit
>reported the stores that leaked XY early to Nintendo
>had a secret forum where underages posted nudes
>shipping
>claimed M-Beedrill was Bug/Dragon & M-Pidgeot was Electric/Flying
>edited TV Tropes to claim Arceus was named after Pomf
>didn't acknowledge existence of Diancie/Hoopa until officially revealed (yet now acknowledging Volcanion despite not being announced)
>argued about genders of Pokemon in the anime, claiming they could be gay
>sold out to an ad company making profit off other people's hard work
>ads have contained malware in the past
>sold prints from other people's deviantarts at aussie conventions
>"age is just a number"
>"I know it's petty..."
>>
HE'S A PIECE OF SHIT AND SHOULDN'T BE RUNNING A WEBPAGE IF HE'S GOING TO FUCK UP BIG TIME.
>>
>>25516186
Pomf pls
>>
>>25516186
I know, it's petty
>>
>>25517432
>>claimed M-Beedrill was Bug/Dragon & M-Pidgeot was Electric/Flying
Poison/Dragon, actually.
>>
>>25516652
>doesn't deserve half of what he has
Which is what, exactly?
>>
LooooooL Fucking kids angry at Pokémon website.
Gtfo. I'm leaving too
>>
>>25516666

>Grey McEdgelord

Holy shit, that takes me back.
>>
>>25516666
What was Gray McEdgelord?
>>
>>25517432
>/vp/ has this on hand but none for Serebii
Not surprised
>>
>>25517663

Fake leaks from back during Gen 5 hype about a mysterious trainer who was supposed to be really important to the plot named Grey. I vaguely remember some 'official' art that was just a recoloured Sugimori drawing or a sprite or something.

He had so many fanboys, it was hilarious.
>>
>>25516616
what's even more annoying is someone with a raging hateboner who has no real proof slinging accusations wildly.
>>
>>25516788
Serebii fanatics are all underaged or manchildren
You shouldn't bully those kinds of people
They don't know better
>>
>>25517682
To be fair a lot of that shit has stayed up.

Bulbapedia doesn't even bother trying to hide its dirty laundry.
>>
>>25517727
To be fair, he had a really good theme. Better than any of the actual battle themes from gen 5, though admittedly that's saying very little.
>>
>>25517727
Got pics?
>>
>>25517727
Strange, I remember being way into the gen5 hype, but I guess I never came across that stuff.
>>
>>25517511
Oh OK then. It's just copypasta from an old thread.

>>25517682
I don't recall anyone writing such a list before. If you really care, write one now and it will become copypasta for future threads.
>>
>>25517432
Was it actually Pomf arguing about the genders? I remember reading the discussion page for whatever that was, but I don't remember who had posted what.
>>
>>25517836
I've got a handful. I only saw glimpses of those threads, sadly.
>>
>>25518543
>mfw I didn't realize that Gray was just pasted into another comic, even though I'd read the entire thing before
>>
>>25518563
Never mind, I just have those two apparently. Sorta related, is this also one of those fake leak characters?
>>
>>25518625
i think i remember him as a fake leak from x/y. i don't remember op's picture at all, though.
>>
File: ..gif (960 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
..gif
960 KB, 500x272
>>25516186
go away you sick fuck
>>
>>25516186

Is this an image for ants?

The funniest lie he ever posted was how there was a "tutorial section" in B/W during which your Pokemon could not level up.
He thought this because he was using the leaked rom which had an anit-piracy feature that disabled exp.

He lied about his copy coming in the mail and everything, it was hilarious.
>>
>>25516245
Serebii, go home
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.