[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought a copy of Black 2 and it showed up today. Problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: s-l500.jpg (40 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
s-l500.jpg
40 KB, 500x454
Just bought a copy of Black 2 and it showed up today. Problem is, it says U.A.E. Malaysia Singapore official product. Sleuthing tells me it will work fine in my US 3DS, but will I be able to use it for dream upload or whatever from Gen 4 and pokebank to gen 6? I need this to bridge my gen 4 and 6 gap.

Anyone else experience this before? If it's an actual game and will work fine, I don't mind, but if it's not going to be fully compatible OR is actually a bootleg I am going to call Amazon and complain hard.

Help a guy out!
>>
You should've just bought a copy from Nintendo's store if you're buying new.
>>
>>25515763
If you need to reliably move pokemon up, why would you buy a shitty bootleg?
>>
where did you buy it? its probably a fucking company sticker or some shit
just play it
>>
>>25515784
I thought the game was discontinued.

>>25515797
Bought it new off Amazon from Amazon, not a private vendor. I shouldn't have to be afraid of legitimacy from them.
>>
>>25515784

Nintendo store doesn't have DS Pokemon games IIRC.
>>
>>25515808
You'd be surprised how much shit Amazon sells. Even if it's from 'them'.
>>
>>25515808
>>25515813
https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod580416
>>
>>25515841
That smarts, I would have bought it from there if I had known.
Too bad they don't have White 2.

So no one has had a shot with one of these titles? It's already here, and I'm sure Amazon will just make me pay for shipping if I return it.
>>
Do not worry, your game will work just fine. It is the exact same thing sold in North America, but with different contact numbers and addresses since it is an international copy. It uses the same NTSC-U region as NA, but is sold to other countries that also use that region code. I have a Majora's Mask that came from Amazon with the same shit. Plays just fine.
>>
>>25515841

Oh. For some reason Black 2 is the only one they have though.
>>
>>25515895
I know.
Would be amazing if they still had HGSS.
>>
File: black.jpg (90 KB, 856x767) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
90 KB, 856x767
Semi-related question piggybacking on OP here. I have Black version 1. Which version of B2W2 should I get so I'm playing the "official" sequel?
>>
>>25515928
Black 2
>>
>>25515906

I was actually hoping for SS to be available to buy it. Biggest regret is not buying it when it was readily available and now it's really overpriced everywhere.
>>
>>25515928
What do you mean?
Black --> Black 2
White --> White 2
>>
>>25515957
>>25515941

Thanks. I know it should be obvious, but that information isn't readily available online it seems and I was afraid it was some kind of trick.
>>
>>25515979
I was wondering if you meant if Black or White was more canon than the other, in which case two official artworks showing N with both legendaries would say "no".
So yeah, just go with the direct sequel, it'll make more sense with the flashback content too.
>>
>>25515979
Yee.

I understand anon especially with the whole Reshiram being in Black and Zekrom in white.

That was some clever shit from Game Freak, Yin-Yang/10.
>>
>>25515895
They use to have Black 1 and White 1 and 2 a month ago. I guess they just sold out. They also use to sell thing like extra Pokewalkers. Can you imagine what else might be in there storage?

>>25515906
That'd be amazing. I'd buy HeartGold in an instant.

Locally, people here want $50 just for either game. It's rare to see a fully complete set(game, case, manual/inserts, Pokewalker, extra backing and outer cardboard case). If you do, asking price is usually $100+.

I wish I bought a bunch of copies of SoulSilver from BestBuy when they were on clearance for $15 3 or 4 years ago.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.