[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw casual fucks act as if Nuzlocke runs are hard Seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1368952439341.jpg (29 KB, 483x623) Image search: [Google]
1368952439341.jpg
29 KB, 483x623
>tfw casual fucks act as if Nuzlocke runs are hard

Seriously the easiest way to beat a nuzlocke run is to just use your starter all the way to the end. You will beat the game no problem. I don't get how the so called limitations of a nuzlocke run makes it harder.
>>
>>25513033

you do know the point of nuzlockes are to have fun and not to be autistic right op?
>>
>>25513058
Isnt the point of the runs to make the game challenging?

Like fuck Nuzlockes are barely a little more difficult but not by much. Specially when you are like me where you can beat the games with a single Starter. Maybe the random pokemon Nuzlocke runs are harder but vanilla is no problem.
>>
>>25513033
Try nuzlocking without level grinding its pure torture as you will lose one good 21 pokemon by the end of the game assuming you dont fucking die anyway.
>>
>>25513033
>>25513080
Maybe you should try not using just your starter.
You said you wanted a challenge, right? Why go the easiest route?
>>
File: 1457402206608.jpg (245 KB, 800x1119) Image search: [Google]
1457402206608.jpg
245 KB, 800x1119
>>25513080
A casual isn't you, so of course they'll find it difficult.
>>
>>25513084
If you do a single pokemon run you won't need to grind.
>>
>>25513228
This is true.
>>
It's made for fun not autism.
>>
>>25513033
In my defense nuzlocking Emerald can be pretty demanding

>Don't have an electric type pokemon? Good luck with Juan, Glacia, and of course THE FUCKING CHAMPION FAGGOT
>All those pokes that know Self-destruct
>fucking wobuffet
>>
>>25514052
I was doing a nuzlocke for my first play through of X. That Wobbufet cave was intense.
>>
>>25513033
>he doesn't ditch the starter
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttt
>>
Guys OP has only played Gen 6, he doesnt know any better.
>>
Too easy? Try these additional nuzlocke rules then:

- can't heal during battles (held items can be used, just apply regular competitive battle rules)
- once you enter a gym, you can't leave it until you beat the leader
- once you enter a dungeon (or any other location with wild pokemon or trainers that's not a regular route or city) you can't leave it until you "finish" it (exit on the other side, defeat the "boss" or whatever the game requires you to do to progress). Once you complete your task, you can free-roam as much as you want
- set battle style, if you're feeling brave

If you can do this with just your starter and without grinding your ass to level 100, then by all means, do and show us
>>
Blaze black, including post game, was the most gruelling nuzlocke I've seen completed.
>>
>i-it's for fun
>lose pokemon due to only the way possible in vanilla play, bullshit
>have to waste time replacing the dead pokemon
>>
>>25515320
That little shit should be glad he/she died serving me.
>>
>>25514241
Everything about Reflection Cave can be a nightmare, even in just a regular old run.

That bitch with the Hawlucha, anyone?
>>
>>25513228
That only works in old games, eventually something will fucking kill you. You can avoid grinding by just hacking rare candies and then level scaling to the area.
>>
File: 1364422436157.png (65 KB, 502x469) Image search: [Google]
1364422436157.png
65 KB, 502x469
>>25513033
>>
do a nuzlocke of Cuckold Emerald and then get back to me.

the rom is in the nuzlocke general thread
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.