[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people pretend they're dogs? They're clearly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: eevees.png (137 KB, 350x380) Image search: [Google]
eevees.png
137 KB, 350x380
Why do people pretend they're dogs? They're clearly all cats except Jolteon and even then, it's more feline than canine

eevee itself is the only with a truly canine appearance
>>
>>25511706
They're all dogs.
>>
>>25511706
They are foxes
>>
>>25511726
You're gonna look Espeon in the eye and call it a dog?
>>
>>25511706
They're pokemon OP therefore they're neither cats nor dogs come on get your shit together
>>
>>25511744
Literally only eevee
>>
>>25511706
As far as I am concerned, they are all foxes with catlike features. And they all go through genetic mutation anyway, so it isn't hard to believe that Eevee might ve a hybrid to start with.
>>
Jolteon, Umbreon, Flareon, Leafeon, Glaceon and Vaporeon are all clearly inspired by dogs

Espeon and Sylveon are inspired by cats

However they are Pokemon and this entire conversation is redundant
>>
>>25511796
vaporeon is just a bulkier espeon

umbreon is just bulker espeon

glaceon looks the same as espeon

leafeon looks the same as espeon

flareon is just a bulky espeon

You are getting confused by tails when everything else is basic cat design

What fucking dog looks like glaceon or vaporeon?
>>
I thought the point of Eevee was that its supposed to look halfway between cat and dog? Following its genetic theme.
>>
>>25511706
vaporeon is clearly a fish with legs and sylveon is a tumblr user

get you are shit together OP
>>
>>25511706
Glaceon should have been moor ice-themed.

Umb and Esp should've had neck carvings or something, because Eevee has them despite those two being my favorite designs.

Sylveon shouldn't have those fugly eyes and ribbons that have nothing to do with Fairy type
>>
>>25511706

They're mixes of foxes, cats, and dogs - in varying amounts. Vaporeon, Espeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, and Sylveon are mostly cats, Eevee, Umbreon, Flareon, and Jolteon are mostly dogs.
>>
>>25511706
they look like foxes and dogs to me. Eevee and Ubreon look most fox-like. Vaporeon, Flareon, and Sylveon look like terriers, Flareon is a fluffy terrier. Glaceon, Espeon and Leafeon look like those weird hairless dogs from Mexico.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (51 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
51 KB, 600x420
>>25514259
>. Vaporeon, Flareon, and Sylveon look like terriers, Flareon is a fluffy terrier. Glaceon, Espeon and Leafeon look like those weird hairless dogs from Mexico.
>>
File: Consider2.png (101 KB, 688x387) Image search: [Google]
Consider2.png
101 KB, 688x387
>>25511706

They're not dogs or cats, they're Pokemon.
>>
Vaporeon is a Capricorn
>>
File: 02.png (499 KB, 1150x465) Image search: [Google]
02.png
499 KB, 1150x465
>>25515228
Pic related has a Terrier. Small dog with big pointy ears.

Pic related also has a Mexican Hairless Dog. Slim, hairless dog with roughly an Eevee type thing's body shape. slap some leaves on it and you pretty much get a darker colored Leafeon.

Do you even know dog breeds?
>>
They're not dogs or cats. They're Pokemon.
>>
>>25511706
I'm a Retard: The Post
>>
They're all dogs or foxes, Their ears are way too long to be cats,
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.