[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evice was harder than all the Elite 4 Champions. Why is Gamefreak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 347.jpg (81 KB, 1280x714) Image search: [Google]
347.jpg
81 KB, 1280x714
Evice was harder than all the Elite 4 Champions.

Why is Gamefreak so shit at making final battles compared to Genius Sorority?
>>
>>25510888
the game was a drag though, 3 minutes minimum for battles since the shadow mechanic dragged everything out
>>
>>25510888
>When he skill swaps his slaking
>>
>>25510888
Trip confirms, but half the reason he was hard was because of that absurd level jump and the fact that doubles is inherently a heavier hitting format. Also outside of the beasts, most of the Pokemon you can get are really not that great.
>>
>>25511005
>Also outside of the beasts, most of the Pokemon you can get are really not that great.

Issue for both Gamecube games. People try to say it forces you to use resources but if I'm not using Pokemon I like I am not having as much fun as I could be

Seriously, these games exist to pad out and finish the Pokedex for Gen III since not all 386 Pokemon were in RSE. Specifically Gale of Darkness which has all the Hoenn Pokemon missing from Emerald
>>
That's clearly dr robotnik
>>
>>25511028
How does it feel to be a moronic karenfag?
>>
>>25510926
This right here.
It was a chore half way through the game
>>
Unless you grind your ass off, his Pokemon are 10-15 levels higher than yours.

There's also the game's inherent issue of EVERY catchable Pokemon in the game having a recoil attack. Capturing them usually came down to hoping they didn't use it.
>>
>>25511159
I mean, my favorites tend to be OP and not Johto shitmons relegated to a spin off because they were cut out of RSE

That's a black and white mentality for fucking opinions
>>
>>25510888
Because they're an entire sorority of geniuses. Of course they're smarter than a bunch of freaks.
>>
Colosseum was full of shitmons. There's a reason that nobody ever boxes the Espeon, because it's so much better than everything else the game gives you to work with until the last few areas.
>>
>>25511304
>all three gen II starters
>three dogs
>makuhita
>based hitmontop
>skarmory
>absol
>houndoom
>ursurang
Yeah, sure buddy. There was more than enough good shit to get through the game, you just hate challenges.
>>
>>25511358
>skarmory
>absol
>houndoom
>ursurang
You mean those Pokemon you catch right before the final boss? (Except Ursaring, who's post-game)
>all three gen II starters
You only get one and Bayleef is nearly unusable because you don't have access to its early level support moves.
>Makuhita
>Hitmontop
These are pretty good.
>three dogs
>using legendaries
>>
>>25511431
Medicham, Altaria, Flygon, Forretress, Ampharos, Mantine, Furret, Piloswine and Noctowl are top tier too
>>
>last boss of Gale of Darkness
>fight and catch shadow Lugia
>have to fight greevil's whole team of shadow Pokemon after with no time to heal in between
>has 3 more legendary Pokemon with the same catchrate as Lugia

You don't know OP
>>
>>25511715
These were always on my team.

I played Coliseum when I was 13 and never found it too challenging. Surprised anyone found it to be a drag. I am a Karenfag however.
>>
Running through Colosseum right now, what should my team be?

Right now I'm grinding because Venus absolutely destroyed me

>Espeon
>Altaria
>Feraligatr
>Furret
>Magcargo

Thinking about replacing Furret for Stantler, what else should I use?
>>
>>25511829
That was the true struggle
>>
>>25512062
Venus tends to be a kind of wall. Furret is probably better than Stantler so long as it has at least 1 good support move. Your team generally seems to be lacking in members for the sweep-up. Maybe save Espeon for later in battles?
>>
>>25511431
>suddenly not allowed to use legendaries
Nice goalpost moving there buddy.
It's especially pathetic since the BST on the runners isn't even that high.
>>
>>25510888
Doubles in general are harder than 1v1
We need a duo for champions for sun and moon
with Mega Solrock and Mega Lunatone
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.