[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /vp/, my name is Alejandro Refresco and I studied in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: new.png (65 KB, 594x538) Image search: [Google]
new.png
65 KB, 594x538
Hello /vp/, my name is Alejandro Refresco and I studied in the University of Chicago since I was 20.
I must say I am a weird person and not very social because I had problems when I was a kid, I keep having weird dreams but once every time I have a dream or nightmare that is different than the others and it make sme have this feeling that it will come true, and it does.

We could say I "predic" stuff, the first time it happened was when the Japan earthquake/tsunami happened, the dreams can be about anything that could happen in real life, games, movies or series. I also predicted Dragon Ball anime would be back with new episodes.

OK, now I have to tell you I had this dream about the next Coro Coro leak. Apparently in the dream I was in Japan and I was looking at a store, there was an open Coro Coro on the floor showing a page with images of the Volcanion movie, but the page on the right showed two new Pokemons featured in the movie. I tried to draw them as good as I remember, one was a mirror like pokemon and the other was a vase like pokemon.
>>
I almost froze In my seat reading the 2nd paragraph, for a moment it felt like we were the same. My first prediction was the 2004 Indonesia &friends earthquake/tsunami.
>>
>>25509005
>Alex Soda
kek
>>
>>25509005
try harder faggot
>>
>>25509005
This leak is the best leak.
>>
>>25509005
Didn't you predict that Coro Coro would leak during the eclipse yesterday? Well it didn't, so why should I believe you now?
>>
Future sight? wtf
>>
>>25509005
I always wanted a pokemon based on a mirror
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>25510479
>>
>>25510506
That's a coin
>>
>>25509005
>Alejandro "Refreshment"
>"predic"
>>
>>25510479
I want a spooky jar ghost.
>>
>>25510527
>Bronzor is based on a 銅鏡 dōkyō, or bronze mirror.
>Bronzor is a combination of bronze and mirror.
>Dohmirror is a combination of 銅鏡 dōkyō (steel mirror) and mirror.
>>
>>25510601
>Coins are made of bronze
>Coins are also made of mirror materials aka bronze
>Bronzor has a greek coin symbol on it's back
>>
>>25509005
is that nose a trumpet?
>>
>>25512993
HOENN CONFIRMED
>>
>>25512993
>>25513023
No, hofucno is not a doland trump rotom elevator altaria grande bullshit, end.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.