[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Fanfiction General and Writethread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: tumblr_nd9eo6LIC81s9cmimo1_1280.png (2 MB, 1195x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nd9eo6LIC81s9cmimo1_1280.png
2 MB, 1195x1920
/vpwt/: 'Unleashing the Horde' edition

>post fanfics you like
>share your own fics, ask for advice, post story updates
>discuss writerly struggles with fellow writefriends

Join us in IRC at [ #vpwritethread on irc.rizon.net ] to discuss your fics, hang out and chat, and be frightened by the regulars!

Previous Thread: >>25421693

Check out the catalog for a directory of fics from fellow writefags,
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PtN4D_9CSw8JJ9uO6v0oQqdtKEkS8aFAvfxqI96XfSE/edit?usp=sharing

>Can I post NSFW fics?
Absolutely! There are no rules against NSFW text links.

>How should I post my fics?
Please, for the convenience of everyone involved, link to a host like Fanfiction.net, Pastebin or Google Docs rather than dumping your fics in text posts. This not only keeps the thread tidy (and keeps you from getting an infraction for spam), but it also provides a more permanent place to store your work.

>Can I add a fic I wrote to the catalog?
Sure! Check the catalog for the submission link. In there, you can find a link to a Google Form - fill out all the necessary information and it will be submitted for review automatically. Technology is incredible!

We're also looking to collect ideas for fanfics as a resource for stumped writers. Feel free to throw an idea out there; someone may choose to use it themselves!

Ideabin: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X072SSWulcC6RJRrPA6v9XtyohRybvMBl6Fh49wHsRw

Topic of the Thread: Do you keep a publishing schedule of sorts for chapters/fics or do publishing dates just vary?
>>
File: 1427918006803.jpg (29 KB, 508x400) Image search: [Google]
1427918006803.jpg
29 KB, 508x400
>>25492884
Fic recap:

An anon wrote a story involving some Ftrainer/MFrillish based off those mating entries from a while ago. NSFW
http://pastebin.com/Lp369y1N

An anon wrote their own take on what happens after the whole Zinnia Fiasco. SFW
http://pastebin.com/3whVxSck

An anon began an OC trainer story with an...interesting hindrance. SFW(?)
http://pastebin.com/NUyFuvrW

Clair anon is working on a story involving her being handcuffed together with everyone's favorite crybaby, Whitney. Will probably be NSFW in the future.
http://pastebin.com/Y3ZLvBLH

Anonymous of Massachusetts made a short fic about some fool dying for challenging an opponent way out of his league. SFW.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11827873/1/The-World-is-Still-a-Dangerous-Place

An anon is working on a story that focuses on the poor fools that offed that Marowak back in Lavender Town. SFW
http://pastebin.com/jsaqwd0H

There were no updated fics this time around
>>
File: THISISCUTEAFTERNOON.jpg (3 MB, 9737x10000) Image search: [Google]
THISISCUTEAFTERNOON.jpg
3 MB, 9737x10000
>>25492947
>No updated fics this time
Oi, it's not my fault Ears 5 is 47 pages of notebook paper long.

Speaking of which
>TOTT
When they're done, they're done. I try my best to do them timely, but shit comes up so often. They only get to have due dates when the next week is fairly certain and I am already a few days from finishing it anyway.
>>
File: 016.png (648 KB, 900x725) Image search: [Google]
016.png
648 KB, 900x725
>>25492884
TOTT: No, I used to, but while it mean I produced regularly, I wasn't happy with how it was most of the time. Now I release when it's done, but I'm still just as unhappy.

Go figure.
>>
>>25493027
Why are you unhappy, m8?
>>
>>25492947
Clair story link's expired

http://pastebin.com/z0vx5Buw
^ this is the permanent link, sorry about the confusion
>>
>>25493086
I'm permanently unhappy with my work. It's not that I actually hate myself, I'm pretty light-hearted about how self-deprecating I am and so is a friend of mine who's an artist, so we sort of bounce our own insecurities over our work off each other.

I've always been intensely unhappy with my work _eventually_, but sometimes I come to hate a piece of work later on rather than almost immediately. Academic or otherwise too.

The usual course of action I have with my work is either:
>Thank god, I'm done writing this now I can post it even though I'm not happy with it.
>Oh god why did I post that it was garbage

Or:
>Hell yeah this actually is a great chapter, I'm so proud
>(After 1-3 months) Holy fucking shitballs I am a terrible fucking writer thank god I'm not THIS bad anymore...right?

Never ending cycle. At least it keeps me striving, even if it is a _little_ disheartening that no work I make I'm truly pleased with.
>>
>>25492884
Back from a completely willing hiatus of all social contact. Definitely didn't get sent to a mental health facility for roughly 30 years. Anyway, with the small amounts of work i'll be able to get done because fuck public computers, i should have something short up hopefully by next thread
>>
>>25493124
Clair anon here. That's exactly how I feel. I've got a 10,000-word synopsis for a story that I've gone through and criticised to shit until no part of it even sounds interesting or rewarding anymore.

Don't worry bro, you're not alone
>>
>>25493169
yandere Zinnia?
>>
>ToTT
Considering it's been four years, or more, since I last wrote a chaptered, I can say I just publish when it's ready. Now that I'm planning and working on a chaptered again, it's been causing me worrying actually. ;__;

>How should I post my fics?
>Please, for the convenience of everyone involved, link to a host like Fanfiction.net, Pastebin or Google Docs rather than dumping your fics in text posts. This not only keeps the thread tidy (and keeps you from getting an infraction for spam), but it also provides a more permanent place to store your work.

Because this merits repeating.

>>25493027
>>25493124
I feel your pain my paisano, my hermano.

I'm a heavy sufferer of revisionism, so it's kind of complicated to say "yeah it's ready". But it's good to hear that if anything, yes, it keeps you striving.

>CAPTCHA
>Way RISCO
>>
>>25493098
OR here. Thanks, again man and don't worry.
>>
File: 52334b3e0870d.jpg (37 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
52334b3e0870d.jpg
37 KB, 500x477
Requesting a small fic about a scardy cat tyranitar
>>
File: consumed with lust.png (42 KB, 225x325) Image search: [Google]
consumed with lust.png
42 KB, 225x325
>>25493013
>47 pages of notebook paper long
Just like my dick, in anticipation of this chapter
>>
I did a couple of paragraphs for the Rocket story describing the Cubone's reaction to its mother dying, and now I feel bad. Goddamnit.
>>
>>25496898
If you can feel for a fictional character like that, then you're doing it right. Keep it up!
>>
>>25496966
Making readers feel feel what you want them to is always the hardest part. I'm working on a story right now that desperately needs to establish the closeness of two characters in the first chapter, and the biggest challenge is trying to sell their relationship without devoting so much text to it that it detracts from the plot.
>>
File: 1454378507880.png (158 KB, 515x590) Image search: [Google]
1454378507880.png
158 KB, 515x590
Update: Pokephilia Persecution fic is coming along at a reasonable pace.
I have a few minor tweaks, checks and changes to make, and then I think I may be ready to post the first chapter. I have ideas bouncing around for chapter two as well, and I may make this an extended series. If I feel that masochistic.
As for the publishing schedule?
HA.
>>
>>25497697
finally got a good rhythm going again? You recover fast.
>>
File: 1457392704782.gif (48 KB, 285x864) Image search: [Google]
1457392704782.gif
48 KB, 285x864
http://pastebin.com/EKRE2Tga

Fear and Loathing in Goldenrod City. Enjoy
>>
File: fixfic.png (130 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
fixfic.png
130 KB, 400x500
>>25477231

I said in the last thread that I've been working on a fix fic of the BW for the last 2 years but, because I knew my writing was pretty shitty at the time I started, I did nothing to promote it. I had set myself the ambitious goal of writing 80 chapters of about 3000 words each by June 2016, but I haven't written a single new chapter since April 2015 (I stopped at 21). I do, however, have been reworking it and translating it to Spanish, starting in May 2015. Currently, I've finished the reworking and translation of 16 chapters, tthe last of which I posted on Fanfiction.net in January 2016, and I'm seriously thinking of revamping it again and posting it in English, but I need your opinion.

The fic is insipired on a post I made in a Bulbagarden thread back in 2014. The topic was "how would the anime be if you were in charge".
>Storywise, humans should be equally important to Pokémon, if not more
>Humans would GROW UP. In a slow rate though. 1 REGION = 1 YEAR. (Orange Is. and BF = 1/2 each)
>Not all trainers start at 10. Some have reasons for starting at later ages (school, work, etc.)
>Team Rocket wouldn't be the only recurring villain. They'd still be important, but a lot of episodes would have different villains-of-the-day, other recurring villains, or simply other problems to solve.
>It's not kodomo. It should have the right levels of violence, fanservice and alcohol to be considered PG. No more, no less.
>Characters apart from Brock wouldn't be oblivious to romance. Even Ash would blush for the occasional hottie (though Brock would remain the only one to lose his shit as always)
And the most important point and the central plot of the fic:
>Ash would've won Sinnoh and stay there. Since the writers built a lot on Dawn's plot, she'd be co-lead with another trainer in Unova (in this case, Hilbert, because Red = Ash and Gen V = Pokémon reboot so Hilbert = Red)
>>
>>25498105
Here's the link to the fic, but you'll need some basic-to-intermediate knowledge of Spanish to read it.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11228512/1/Esto-puede-ser-Lo-que-pudo-ser

You'll notice that the format I'm using is not so conventional. I'm willing to rewrite it in the traditional book-like style for the English version.
>>
File: 1453419100729.png (9 KB, 125x105) Image search: [Google]
1453419100729.png
9 KB, 125x105
>>25497896
Thanks, you learn to recover quickly when every other thing you write is garbage.
First chapter will probably be up tomorrow, only maybe 1500 words, because exposition and stuff.
>>
How long should a chapter be anyway?
Anyone got a preferred average?
>>
>>25493829
oh yeah, i'll need to see if i still have the outline anywhere, but probably won't be able to type anything up because i've been having to do my actual writing at the library, fuck not having a computer. At least i can still meme it up on my phone.
>>
File: 15842689635.jpg (258 KB, 540x760) Image search: [Google]
15842689635.jpg
258 KB, 540x760
>>25497969
I'm not sure what to make of this...is he smuggling medicine?
>>25498272
Hey now, don't knock yourself too down. I actually liked that short drabble you wrote so far (even the phox stuff, once adequete spacing was placed in accordingly).
While I still hope you'll tackle on the fics lost by storm and misclicks (especially pic related), I'll look forward to anything you got.
>>25498382
There's no fixed length, though if you want to change a subject a new chapter is usually made.
>>25498404
Sounds rough. Good luck pal
>>
>>25498477
>>25498404
technically, i could work on the zinnia fic there, but i don't want to explain why the girl in my story is fucking someone with a kitchen knife. I'm pretty sure that'd get me kicked out pretty quickly.
>>
>>25498477
Nah, he's just a junky on a road trip. It's based on the novel/movie Fear and Loathing in las Vegas.
>>
>>25498382
Usually depends on how long you want the overall story to be, and even then it's personal preference.
>>
File: type-watert.jpg (107 KB, 518x389) Image search: [Google]
type-watert.jpg
107 KB, 518x389
>>25498477
>mfw someone like those 500 word shorts
Well, I have tons of other stuff that I haven't posted. Surprised you like the phox one, seeing as most of it is cut out from memory loss.
I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm getting there, as a beginning writer.
It's people like you that make me get there quicker.
>>
>>25498382
I think 5000 words is a fairly good goal to shoot for on average.
>>
>>25496473
seconding, but focusing on everyone being scared of the cute Shinx instead
>>
>>25498158
>Fics en glorioso español
NO ES FAKE

>>25498382
However long gets the point across.
>>
File: 1457305654702.png (141 KB, 296x290) Image search: [Google]
1457305654702.png
141 KB, 296x290
>>25496627
I'm trying, it's so fukin difficult to get a good groove going in the beginning. There's also been too many things happening in real life, including but not limited to cleaning out my garage and saving a lost pupper at 4 in the morning and waiting 18 hours for her owner to find us. It's been one of those fuckin weeks.
>>
>>25498158
>>25500973
Even better, the english versoin is already available.

>La versión en inglés de este fanfic está disponible desde hace más de un año en Bulbagarden. Si saben inglés y quieren spoilers, busquen ahí. El nombre es (This Might Be) What Could Have Been. Ahí también está la explicación de como nació el proyecto.

30 minutes in Paint and some Dukgoing for it reveals:

http://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/this-might-be-what-could-have-been-alt-bw-anime-series.166550/

Not the most recent revision, according to the author, but we have what we have. Everyone should be learning glorioso Español anyway, ¿no lo creen mis camaradas?
>>
>>25502036
Parece que alguien sí está haciendo su tarea e_e

I'm so ashamed of the fact that I didn't continue the proyect that I've been avoiding Bulbagarden ever since I posted the latest chapter.

That old English version has a few grammar mistakes. Please consider I started it when I was still in high school (and that I'm a filthy spic). The story is basically the same except for the first chapter, which is very different in the Spanish version. If you want to read that version, that's fine, but I'll warn you, it's much better in Spanish thanks to the revision I've been doing, and I think it's going to be much better when I rewrite it into English.

Right now, I just wanted you guys to tell me what do you think about the general premise/plot/story. If you think it has potential, then I'll start working again.
>>
For any readers lurking, what was the most determined character you ever read about, whether protagonist or antagonist?
>>
>>25504616
Why did you have to use THAT word? You know exactly how people are going to respond.
>>
>>25504725
Don't be stupid and bring attention to it, then. It's a real word with a real usage, regardless of how triggered you get from it.

>>25504616
Probably Saeddryn from the Dark Griffin series or whatever you'd call that group of books, but nobody read those anyway. It's just some chick who is so full of contempt and religious ideals that she hates a demigod for like twenty one years until she gets the same powers as that demigod and tried to murderlize everyone.
>>
File: 1358559544856.gif (617 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1358559544856.gif
617 KB, 500x280
>>
>>25498272
>First chapter will probably be up tomorrow,
hype.
>>
Added ~400 words to the Rocket story mentioning the reaction and escape of the Cubone to its mother's death. Anyone interested?
>>
>>25507243
so how do you guys feel about characters that are really harsh and prissy on the outside because inside they're emotional trainwrecks and just want someone to chill and drink tea with?
>>
>>25502036

Does that mean that we can expect a review of Silver Resistance en Español sometime?

Yes, it exists, though it's about 20 chapters behind:
>https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8978715/1/Pok%C3%A9mon-Mundo-Misterioso-Resistencia-Plateada
>>
If silence can be deafening, can absence be a defining presence?

Oxymorons that aren't commonly used trip me the fuck up. I'm never certain whether I'm being artsy or just stupid.
>>
>>25492947
>spelling Claire wrong

absolutely disgusting
>>
>>25508656
The second idiom is usually phrased as: "He was conspicuous by his absence."
>>
>>25507920
>https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8978715/1/Pok%C3%A9mon-Mundo-Misterioso-Resistencia-Plateada

Hmmm, why not. It'd be good to read something in Glorioso Español that is not shipping.

Speaking of, Unown: my offer is still standing to have your Fledglings traducido a Glorioso Español.

>>25508656
>I'm never certain whether I'm being artsy or just stupid.
Mind, there is a certain charm (character-wise at least) to getting idioms wrong, purposely or not. Eg.: zeitgaffes or malapropisms. Pic mostly related.

As someone who despite learning TV and videogames since the '90s still has to be having his idioms checked every once in a while, I'd say always have someone who can you always talk with colloquially and can correct you on things. Ya know, one never stops learning.
>>
>>25508823
>I'd say always have someone who can you always talk with colloquially and can correct you on things

Shit. I'm that person for like everyone I know, and it doesn't help that I'm not even cultured or studied enough to do well at it. I gotta go in mostly dry it seem.s
>>
>>25498556
>not having a phone with ms word
Full pleb. Ask a friend for one of their old unused phones and get to writing. Don't use public computers unless you want syphilis.
>>
>>25502036
>everyone should be learning glorioso Espanol

It's easy but it's not a business language unless you live in Arizona or something.
>>
>>25507632
As long as you make the reader sympathize with them, you're golden.
>>
>>25509526
the problem is not that I dont have a word processor on my phone, its that i have fuckhuge thumbs. I really cant type anything lengthy without a physical keyboard
>>
>>25509629
Why not get one of those pens that interacts with the phone then? It'll feel weird, but you get used to it at least
>>
>>25509639
i have one and its slow as shit writing with one appendage, and dont suggest dual wielding
>>
>>25509702
slow, but at least guarantees a little progress.
>not dual wielding pens like katanas
pssh, nothing personal kid.
>>
>>25509744
checked, also
>dual wielding full sized katanas
thats just asking to get killed
>>
File: 1413118895636.png (15 KB, 331x290) Image search: [Google]
1413118895636.png
15 KB, 331x290
>>
Optimistic bump question:

What are some of your proudest writing accomplishments?
>>
>>25512239
Actually making something instead of procrastinating/slacking off is best feeling.
>>
How many ideas do you guys have on the back-burner right now? I just decided to jot down the ideas I've been kicking around and realized I'm sitting on 6 medium to long length stories that I have yet to complete a single chapter for.
>>
>>25512239
Creating something that others find worthy of recommending to others.

Creating a representation of an imagined idea that is of greater detail and meaning than the idea was.

Proving to myself that my very first attempt at writing, so long ago and so quickly abandoned, was the beginning of something later coming, not the ending of what never was.
>>
>>25512546
Damn, everything you say is just goddamn perfect. Not to sound nosy, but how long have you been writing anyways? I'm just wondering since you always give helpful replies to most people here and sound like you've been doing this for a while. Seriously, the way you help people around is something to admire.

Hope I don't sound creepy or anything.
>>
File: 1455589608995.jpg (208 KB, 533x539) Image search: [Google]
1455589608995.jpg
208 KB, 533x539
http://pastebin.com/GGNXMy7h
It's done.
Feedback appreciated, I really don't know what to think of this one.
All I know is I'm tired.
>>
>>25512774
Brent's got quite a colorful set of furniture/appliances, huh?

One big thing: Whenever someone else talks, be sure to add a break in between (enter key) so that things remain tidy. No two people should be speaking at the same time in one paragraph.
>>
>>25512489
I've been writing since I could first pick up a pen and yet I've never finished a story. Shit sucks.
>>
>>25512959
Thanks, always forget. Fixing.
>>
>>25512774
Overall, it seems like a decent start, though I think the being saved by a horde of jellicent sounds like a good place for a more detailed backstory to take place later should you go through with adding more chapters.
In addition, I feel like the chapter feels...rushed? Like some interactions happened too quickly, or maybe there weren't enough people involved already to show Brent's relationship with the town/city before the reveal. Maybe have some people either compliment how close the two are or bring it up in question during the date, which I assume is the starting point of the entire scenario.
I'd think bringing a pokemon to a place to eat for a date night would at least bring a few questioning stares, but nothing too big...until the kiss took place in front of everyone's face, triggering the horde of holier than thou madness.
I'm not the OR of that request so I may not be 100% reliable, but that's what I see, anyway.
>>
>>25512239
>Accomplishments.

Finishing my first contest one-shot and getting to the podium with it is probably the "proudest" I can think of. After all, I do get something objective to brag about (not that I do anyway, but I mean at least I reasonably could if I would).

Also, finding out that other people use my writing as a base for theirs. Not strictly writing per se, but I guess, it's an entirely different scale of realizing your work has value.

>>25512489
>Ideas in the backburner
There's no natural integer large enough to represent this number, so I guess the more or less correct answer would be something like Aleph-2.

(More reasonably: a practical answer would be "ten or so a week, rotating" but then again I'm weird like that)

>sitting on 6 medium to long length stories
>that have yet to complete a single chapter for
Don't feel too bad. I have a multichapter doing pingpong between the design desk and the writing desk since more or less the HG/SS release, with the first 7 chapters undergoing periodic revisions and never ever getting published. But I've taken my good lessons from it - most of my current stories and my 'verse as a whole are a derivative of the original concept for that story.

Also I left a tip below, namely oneshots. Try them, they are a pretty good trick.

>>25513069
That really sounds like it sucks. But hey, do what I did to cheat: I turned to writing one-shots instead! :^)

Not that they are any less effort or any less valuable. I'm just talking about reaching objective milestones. "Complete your first published story" does help the writing mindset quite a good bit, after all habit makes the monk.

>>25512284
>Actually doing something.
Damn right nanomachines son.
*tips carmenère*
>>
File: 1444508044217 - Copy.gif (155 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
1444508044217 - Copy.gif
155 KB, 500x294
>>25513307
I kind of just threw ideas together for exposition and shit like that, yeah, so I see how it's rushed. Even when I don't do that, I still end up condensing conversations and interactions way too much, and focusing only on important things without many details to support them. In the future, I may change this chapter around to better fit chronologically so it makes more sense. Thanks for the criticism.
>>
>>25513482
so will there be more or is that still up for debate?
>>
>>25512239
Every favorite and review, every alert and message - that my work has been deemed by another person on their time and in their own place as worthy of praise, that I brought them joy or made them feel, is why I keep writing when my own joy for my craft falters. These are the accomplishments I strive for, because it is a beautiful thing to touch the life of another, no matter how small or fleeting.

Maybe that sounds pretentious or artsy, but I love to read work I enjoy because I feel it does exactly what I seek to do to others.

That and someone once asked my permission to translate my work into Korean to share with their friends. That, I think, is my single greatest accomplishment.
>>
>>25512239
>What are some of your proudest writing accomplishments?

I'm just going to be narcissistic and say Ears, even though it technically hasn't been "accomplished" yet. You have no idea how long I've wanted to do one of these things. Years ago, in the distant and ragged land of Deviantart, I made the cringefest shitplot pandering fuckzone known as my first fic. It's been erased from existence for quite a long time besides a single requested artwork, but I've wanted to throw down a shitty dramatic novella proper ever since.
>>
>>25512727
>everything you say is just goddamn perfect.
If the idea is clear and if the writer's mind is sharp, the expressions they produce will cut cleanly.

>you … sound like you've been doing this for a while.
If I cite a large figure, you may draw an inappropriate conclusion regarding my experience.
If I cite a small figure, you may draw an inappropriate conclusion regarding my precocity.
I think what matters is that I'm always holding myself to the next highest standard that I can recognize, ergo I am always improving.

>the way you help people around is something to admire.
When the student is ready, the teacher appears.

Besides, hopefully sometime soon I'll have something to release and then it will be my turn to sit in judgment. Already I am excited, because I know the embedded poetry is going to be torn up by poetry fans because its meter is an ass-pull. It's a 5-6-5-6 syllable pattern, ignoring some iambic in a few places, with narration and quotation together, so somebody's brain is sure to fry.
>>
Posting newest chapter of Aloepoke, the fan fiction about the girl with big boobs.

http://pastebin.com/QE8Ta2bd
http://aloepoke.tumblr.com/post/140766545692/chapter-1-the-benign-trainer

The Tumblr version will be what gets corrections etc.
>>
So some guy dumped some old gay fic about a trainer having some gay sex with all of his Pokemon. Anon was kind enough to pastebin it, so for people into that kind of thing. Here you go. NSFW
http://pastebin.com/e5nhUvjd
>>
>>25515322
Increase proof-reads. There are errors here that mere F7 spellchecking should've caught.
>>
>>25516460
Ah, thanks for reminding me. I got in to the habit of ignoring the spell checker due to Nita's slang always flagging it up- as well as other words related to the series.
>>
>>25516669
Right-click -> Add to dictionary
>>
>>25516707
I feel as if I did that for every last thing, very quickly I'd fuck up my dictionary.
>>
>>25516748
If you choose to portray accent with variant spelling, then those are valid words in your document and should be added. Spell-check will not save you form errors of a correctly spelt word that's not the won you intended to put there, so all adding them does is allow a few moor cases where that can happen.
>>
>>25514310
There should be more
>>
So, I tried to continue and somehow finished "Chapter 2"

http://pastebin.com/Ke8B699P

would appreciate some feedback.
>>
>>
>>25512239
Probably my largest project to date, a period fic for which I have done extensive research on the time and setting, and written mountains of excerpts and concept pages for. Nothing has been published yet. but I have plenty to fill up a good few chapters, and I have the whole plot outlined.
>>
Alright, so due to issues, the stories I was working on, the "Proud of Power", Minty Pt. III, and the Serv/Braix Cutelewds, will have to be put on hold until I can find a new charger for my laptop. Sorry, everyone.

And for TotT: I want to keep a schedule, but the above has caused me some issues, so it has to be whenever I can work on it.
>>
>>25508823

>Speaking of, Unown: my offer is still standing to have your Fledglings traducido a Glorioso Español.

Well, I can't say that I'm not flattered by the offer, and Spanish IS the other language that the fic would 'fit' best for writing it in.

I'm game if you're serious about the offer, though I suspect you'll have a lot of 'fun' rendering some of those idiomatic titles. :V
>>
>>25519628
Dear god, the excerpts...Every time I sit down to get some serious progress on my current chapter, I end up distracting myself with excerpts of future ones. I started a story the other day, and within the first 1000 words I realized exactly how I wanted it to end and immediately switched to writing that out. Knowing I have a good ending is pretty encouraging as far as motivating myself to see the story through though.
>>
File: 18781251_p0.jpg (139 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
18781251_p0.jpg
139 KB, 400x533
>>25519650
you uh...got quite a bit on your plate there, huh?
>>
File: tumblr_mm4sq67IWI1qet5hfo1_1280.png (399 KB, 700x1005) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mm4sq67IWI1qet5hfo1_1280.png
399 KB, 700x1005
>>
>>25521248
I don't mind having so many excerpts lying around, since it took me about two years to actually figure out where I wanted the first chapter to start (since the actual plot begins years before the story does). It certainly is encouraging to know how you want future events in the story to play out, even if you're bogged down by the current chapter. Regardless of all the time I've spent without much substantial writing, this project has been nothing but fun for me, and I'm happy with it.
>>
>>25523056
I am beginning to realize I have a weakness in trying to do too many things at once. Forced Multitasking, if you would.
>>
>>25524796
I've found that it's helpful to have critical points or scenes that the story has to reach. Moving the story from point to point helps keep things on track and progressing.
>>
>>25525418
>Forced Multitasking, if you would.
That's a thing, and one that it's easy to fail into, really. There's only up to N amount of (or like N*4 if you are a woman) things the human brain allows us to do simultaneously.

To help solve that, when I have to plan or write I first sever all shallow ties or ill-constructed semblances of human gregariousness. Social networks, phone, anything that demands "instant attention", except for the cat. She purrs and massages, so she is allowed to stay.

>>25525421
This, this so much.
>>
>>25525421
Given that I was a teenager when I started the project (and it was, and remains, wholly based in shipping faggotry), I was really just along for the ride. I have plenty of critical points that I know the story must reach, and I have the ending mostly hammered into place. That said, it's an angsty character drama, so it pretty much eats sleeps and breathes little interaction scenes. Basically, the content of the story doesn't demand too much focus.
>>
I'm new to these threads. Is it preferred to have your story take place in an existing region, or is making up a region fine? I can imagine going outside of the games/anime canon is frowned upon.
>>
>>25526784
I don't think there's a preference in the thread, though making up your own Pokemon might be taking things too far.
>>
>>25526802
I won't make up Pokémon but there need to be important/famous people in it and using existing gym leaders and such feels weird.
>>
>>25526802
I'd say it's fine so long as it's a plot element - there's no need to invent a new Pokemon just for the sake of it.
>>
File: 53686796_p4_master1200.jpg (243 KB, 1200x865) Image search: [Google]
53686796_p4_master1200.jpg
243 KB, 1200x865
>>
File: z.jpg (4 KB, 106x160) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
4 KB, 106x160
>>25517244

bump for attention
>>
>>25525418
so can't you take on one thing at a time for future references?
>>
>>25527551
Is that a Fire-type Roserade, or is it just a weird smear frame?
>>
>>25528822
probably a smear frame
>>
>>25527589
so is this another PMD fic?
>>
>>25527589
You'll definitely want to post chapter one along with that. And probably just leave links to previous chapters in the pastebin itself in the future.
>>
any good breeding slave fanfics?
>>
>>25530563
kinda
>>25530708
Edited, thanks.
Ch1: http://pastebin.com/6SUR1w0W
>>
>>25528120
My brain doesn't like that for some reason. I've been trying to get better at taking on only one.
>>
>>25530737
I think vulpsis had a story about it a few years back, but the author may have deleted it. I don't know if its backed up or not.
>>
File: 1450881499637.jpg (196 KB, 1000x996) Image search: [Google]
1450881499637.jpg
196 KB, 1000x996
Any word on the Skyla fic?
>>
>>25493098
Updates for this?
>>
>>25526784
by the way, once you share the fic, be sure to follow OP's rule about linking it to somewhere else rather than dumping.
>>
File: 1420214734034.png (433 KB, 1064x631) Image search: [Google]
1420214734034.png
433 KB, 1064x631
>>25498556
>>
File: 1447476963111.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1447476963111.gif
2 MB, 400x225
Ears 5 is like a third done I guess. 17/47 pages is kind of around a third, right? Eh, it'll probably speed up once I get past this other opening sequence.

I just needed an excuse to bump.
>>
File: 1452750809749.jpg (620 KB, 909x1552) Image search: [Google]
1452750809749.jpg
620 KB, 909x1552
>>25521031
>tfw translation turns into localization halfway through
>>
>>25493098
Hey Clair anon, OR here. How's the progress?
>>
>>25540024
Don't hate me famalamadingdong

Not great, sorry bro. It's just not flowing. I'm not used to writing smut and I'm pretty hopeless at it, so it's making my frustrated with endless futile attempts of working it out. Hope you understand if I draw a line under this one where it's at and let any anon who's more experienced/interested in writing smut jump in where I left off. It was fun to write what I did though, so thanks for returning my muse to me man. I've suddenly started really liking the Clair/Whitney dynamic so I might venture out into some cute/angst stuff for them since that's where my talents lie.
>>
>>25540728
Oh you're welcome dude. You don't have to add smut, but maybe more of their dynamic while chained together. That alone could be a lot of fun man.
>>
>>25540815
I can try my hand at more of that, but right now I'm working on a story I thought of at work about a young Farfetch'd who has to "earn" his leek which is a sign of courage and maturity in his family.
>>
>>25540865
That sounds pretty interest, best of luck.
>>
>>25539551
what the fuck kind of anatomy is that holy shit
spines don't bend that way
>>
>>25541741
the pic captures the joke pretty well in hindsight though.
>>
>>25498556
>using a knife
>not a dragon fang or bare fists
>>
>>25543480
Dragon fang would only make a puncture wound, and her bare fists arent bloody enough. Gotta make those sluts bleed profusely so they know not to fuck with her man.
>>
Up you go
>>
Requesting a fic, whether sfw or not, of Malva finally getting what's coming to her when her involvement with team flare is exposed to the public
>>
>>25545137
Seconded. I'd really like to see something for this.
>>
File: 1448504283175.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448504283175.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>Wanted to get a considerable amount of writing done
>Ricestream VII

There goes this entire day I guess
>>
File: 1404959154005.png (76 KB, 400x498) Image search: [Google]
1404959154005.png
76 KB, 400x498
>>
>>25545982
>Ricestream VII
elaborate
>>
File: 1445474246054.jpg (36 KB, 581x425) Image search: [Google]
1445474246054.jpg
36 KB, 581x425
>>25548464
Ricesnot is one of the most brilliant men to ever walk the planet and provide petty yet genius entertainment to people in an ironic fashion.
>>
>>25540728
Ah that's a shame, but I guess we can't win them all
>>
>>25538705
Do you type or handwrite these chapters
>>
>>25550615
Both
I literally write the whole thing twice just as an editing process. Every 20k words I dish out is actually an effective 40k written.
>>
>>25550654
hmm...so we do have classic writers here
>>
File: just over those hills.jpg (8 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
just over those hills.jpg
8 KB, 236x236
>>25539551

>tfw translation turns into localization halfway through

Considering all of the nuances and allusions that go into a work, most translations worth their salt inevitably wind up becoming localizations. Some things simply do not translate 1:1 between languages.

Hence why Wobbuffet doesn't play up being a reference to some dead Japanese comedian in the localizations of Pokémon most of us play.

On the topic of language differences, I wound up punting out another chapter. It's definitely on the longer side again, though I couldn't think of any organic points in it to split. I'm hoping the Japanese isn't getting too far into 'hopeless weeb' territory, but oh well, gotta take a few risks here and there:

FFN:
>https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11084689/31/Fledglings

AO3:
>http://archiveofourown.org/works/3465593/chapters/14267086
>>
>Writing fight scenes to Dragonforce
WHY HAVE I NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE
>>
>>25552333
might get too pumped to focus on a fic properly
>>
>>25552464
But anon, it's my entire point to make scenes that give the same feeling of intensity as music can. How else am I going to get across that there's some fucking Dragonforce coming through if not by feeling it?
>>
>Had idea for OC Team Rocket fic
>Haven't even written a single word

Well, there goes that.
>>
>>25551260
Classic is easier in some cases. You can't lug your desktop around everywhere, and neither can you wait 6 hours to get home and type up whatever inspired you without forgetting everything.
>>
>>25552487
Listening to something emotional can tint your perception of a scene so that re-reading it will leave you feeling something a song made you associate with the scene rather than what a reader will actually experience.

It's probably not a big deal, but I guarantee that if you try to write something sad while listening to In the Arms of an Angel, you'll think what you've written is more sad than it actually is.
>>
>>25552520
I've been meaning to write a story for two years now. I've had seven different concepts to work with and never done anything until this last week. I'm 5k words deep, almost done with the first chapter, and feeling pretty good about it, so write it down and maybe one day you'll come back to it.
>>
>>25526810
oh you should be fine then
>>
What to do when all your enjoyment/motivation in writing is gone? A break, or keep trying until something breaks through?
>>
>>25556046
I take a break. All my inspiration comes from vidya and shows, so when my break involves those things, my inspiration comes back pretty quickly.
>>
>>25556071
Interesting. I always thought they were a distraction more than helpful
>>
>>25556801
What was helpful to you?
>>
>>25556046
Don't force yourself to write if you're really in a rut. Come up with something else to write about, a future scene or another concept entirely. Just try to find something that will actually interest you and write about that. I've got a document devoted entirely to excerpts that pulled me away from what I was actually trying to write. It's pretty satisfying to go back to it later and pull entire scenes.
>>
>>25556801
When all you write is fanfiction, the only distraction is stuff that is completely unrelated, which isn't much. The only original stuff I write is about robots, and there's still plenty of stuff about those in general media, so I can't actually say I've ever been bereft of inspiration.
>>
>>25554056
True, but there's also times where I need music to get my engine revving fast enough where I can write without influence. Unless it's dead silent in my room and on paper, I'm going to need that push to really get going if I left off in the middle of action.
>>
File: 1417472806186.png (64 KB, 724x646) Image search: [Google]
1417472806186.png
64 KB, 724x646
bumping time
>>
>>25552292
you never fail to deliver Unown. Keep it going!
>>
File: GiovanniOrigin6.png (799 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GiovanniOrigin6.png
799 KB, 1280x720
>>25552520
What was the idea?
>>
File: 1457432468674.png (56 KB, 558x558) Image search: [Google]
1457432468674.png
56 KB, 558x558
>>
>>25563917
Those SMD pictures get around
>>
File: cherish.png (808 KB, 976x1102) Image search: [Google]
cherish.png
808 KB, 976x1102
>>25563970
I'm allowed to spread cancer if I've make OC for it, right?

Too late I already did it.
>>
>>25557994
>>25556071

Thanks lads. I might start on my horror story featuring a succubus demon, but I'll be around on the thread to check out any interesting open requests that could stir my muse back to life. I think a change of perspective could be good.
>>
(>>25564005 was never seen or heard from again.)
>>
>>25564906
Ya think his muse turned into a succubus?
>>
>>25557245
Doing something so many times you want to do something else for a change
>>
>>25564005
I'd be interested in reading that. You gonna post it on AO3 when you're finished?
>>
>>25566503
>If
I finish. Sadly, I've never finished anything I've started before.
>>
File: Pikachu.png (60 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu.png
60 KB, 310x310
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Power Trip is now finished, and damn is it good.

Quick, someone write something amazing and post updates regularly to fill the hole in my heart.
>>
>>25566645
See those sixes? The devil demands that you deliver.

>>25567024
>Not good enough that you can't help but read it again.
>>
>>25567496
>Not good enough that you can't help but read it again.
Read it three times, although not in its entirety because the madman author ended up posting 1/3 of the story within the last month.

Read a couple of your that many times too. Not Love Lost. I can't accept a story that confirms Magnus got cucked by a chicken.
>>
>>25567496
But unless it was a character AU, it'll be unassociated with any series. Just a piece of random writing.
>>
File: wl_vp2.png (101 KB, 864x643) Image search: [Google]
wl_vp2.png
101 KB, 864x643
>>25567680
Not Love Lost. I can't accept a story that confirms Magnus got cucked by a chicken.
Another interesting interpretation to add to the list of possibilities.
But, I'm more delighted when interpretations prove to be raging-inducing.
>>
>>25566645
Even finishing one chapter counts as finishing something.
>>
>>25568459
And don't think no one noticed the cockteasing shit you pulled with the name and description of Any Port.
>>
File: 1413485851895.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1413485851895.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
Requesting a one shot of a Phione trying to find its purpose in life after Manaphy was too shocked (about laying an egg) to acknowledge that it has a kin.
>>
I guess now I have to explain >>25569113.
>Up way too fucking late because dammit finish it tonight, nodding off in the chair.
>Be silly and post at AGNPH.
>Be amused at the contrast in mood and content between new story and the story right next to it on the new story list.
>Copy paste descriptions to LL executive producer in chat to share a quick lulz before signing off.
>Go back and copy description again to put on FFN.
>Fuck it up, probably typo Ctrl+V instead of Ctrl+C after highlighting.
>Paste-in AGNPH-neighboring story's description like a boss; too asleepy and writing-wasted to notice.
>A couple of days pass, recover from writing hangover.
>Comments = ~(°ω°)~
>"wtf are they talking abo…"
>(o_o) (O_O) \(>o<)/
>Fix at the speed of light, but not faster as is needed to undo backwards through time.
>Be thankful; it could've been something embarrassing. :D
And we all learned a valuable lesson!
>>
Maylene fics?
>>
>>25568459
>Magnus got cucked by a chicken.
>Another interesting interpretation to add to the list of possibilities

I actually got the same impression. Was it stated less explicitly than I remember?
I think I recall the gardevoir mentioning that Lydia had taken Magnus as her "first" and Heinrich as her "second".
>>
>>25572752
That is how G. V., who seems to be playing a long game strategy favoring an unclear endgame, summarized a passed-down local legend.
>>
I've been wanting to write this up for a while.

http://pastebin.com/GiWy4a8Y
>>
>>25574180
>a secret organization made to stop Ash from winning
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if that was real too in the anime.
>>
>>25574696
>implying that the animation keeps the writers' identities secret.
>>
>>25572975
>be an author
>explain something in 99% fullness
>leave 1% vague
Stop that shit cge, did they fuck or not?
>>
>>25575506
Judging from the diary, I don't think that anybody involved was unsatisfied with the arrangement.
>>
File: 1414472787500.gif (107 KB, 500x580) Image search: [Google]
1414472787500.gif
107 KB, 500x580
>>
File: 1407189020722.jpg (23 KB, 595x560) Image search: [Google]
1407189020722.jpg
23 KB, 595x560
>suddenly, Pokemon begin acting like their animal/origin counterparts
>mice and rats act like mice and rats, Fletching now acts like a normal skittish bird, Chandelure acts like...a chandelier.
>people don't know what the fuck to do since all of the average animal species are extinct with limited information on them
>story would focus on a scientist trying to find the source of the problem while dealing with some of the more dangerous Pokemon running about now unchecked by their alignment to humans (Abomasnow, Ursaring, Froslass, etc).
Would this make for a decent prompt or is it too confusing/broad?
>>
>>25576915
>dustox running into lamps
10/10 do it
>>
>>25576915
I'd much rather see snippets of how some trainer classes have to deal with these changes rather than just one guy
>>
>>25576915
That would be an awesome premise. I can see a lot of stories spin off from that.

>Absol is most likely based on the Bai Ze
>Bai Ze is gifted with the ability to understand human speech and the knowledge on the forms and habits of 11,520 types of supernatural creatures in the world.
>Absol finally becomes loved as he talks with humans directly about the shit that's going down.
>>
>>25576915
Guessing from hearsay, is this not Zootopia's "plot" turned to 11?
When I try imagining this, all I see are well-worn tropes.
* Humanity's biblical right of dominion over animals.
* The "beast within unleashed" theme that appeared in every cartoon that either naturally had a "reverse evolution" opportunity (because of anthro dinosaur characters or anything like that) or a willingness to have a very special Dr. Jekyl/Mr. Hyde or Dr. Moreau episode. (Even that good Batman animation bit into that bait once.)
* The typical "Dr. Hero is here to use SCIENCE! to make everything all better," that is so common to entertainment media in this genre. This plot structure naturally implies that Dr. Hero's solution will permanently defeat the cause, and that doing so allows the status quo to return with a little clean up, which apparently happens after the fade-out and music cue on the main cast laughing at a comedy relief moment in the denouement.

Narrow your focus if you want this to work. Make it a few isolated cases, perhaps slowly progressing from normal to belligerent, so you can treat how going wild affects the pokemon, the trainers, and the people who don't want whatever this is to spread and are willing to quarantine or kill at the first sign of symptoms (or perhaps even mere exposure by proxy) to guarantee that it doesn't become a pandemic, and doesn't happen again by how they react to the eventually discovered source of the condition.

You'll be able to hit all the points you mentioned, but with greater control over the cause, effect, and impact on your story's development, and you'll have a chance to ask your readers to give a shit about another domesticated-gone-feral story. "Suddenly everything's fucked" is throwing all of your logs on the fire. That works for a 22- or 80-minute show, but literature runs long.
>>
>>25578751
>spoiler
I've never seen that movie yet. How is the prompt related to it?
>>
>>25578764
As I've overheard it, beneath twenty feet of subliminal political correctness and bad puns, the later plot development involves Secret Villain using Plot Mechanic to cause Instinctive behavior that disrupts the civility seen in the posters.
But somebody who has seen it would probably be better to answer your question. I mentioned this example only because it's timely.
>>
>>25578751
I swear the prompt didn't come from that and just popped in my mind one day out of curiosity.
These are all good points though. I'll have to keep them in mind should I follow through with the prompt.

Could you elaborate a bit on the "beast within unleashed" part, as I haven't heard of it, unless it's akin to hero having an overpowered evil dark side or something.
>>
>>25575860
Well Magnus did get jelly at first.
>>
>>25579861
>Could you elaborate a bit on the "beast within unleashed" part, as I haven't heard of it
My expression, I neither know nor care if TV Tropes or anyone else gave it a name prior.

All of society is balanced on a concept of good versus evil. Some of the things that are labeled "evil" because they are disruptive and destructive to society are promoted by Nature because they are vital to the cycles of life and without them life is more apt to cease.

Thus, to be a civilized human, one must always resist instinct whenever it may try to motivate an action that conflicts with one's society. That it may strike at any moment creates a lurking fear that has founded so many stories, Jekyll & Hyde, werewolf tales, even the basic "Man loses his family, snaps and goes out for revenge" is a form of this, using the same society's concept of Justice to OK the action and make a hero of somebody channeling a submission to a protective instinct, savaging the culprits so the threat they posed (to their victims AND the survivor who was brought to uncivilized action) so they "won't do it to anybody (innocent) else."

>>25579938
Wouldn't you?
I'm wondering if the recent "cuck" meme's popularity has programmed a mindset into some of my readers, preventing them from actually reading what I wrote. :)
>>
>>25580059
(Ugh, mangled that sentence in the edit. I'd fix it but then somebody would post about my fixing it which undermines the point of fixing it.)

An additional factor in that trope is that Civilization sees itself as superior to the Savage (underdeveloped countries, lost tribes, cavemen) and another step superior to the Animal, so when the Civil Man becomes bestial, it damages the impression that the society has given itself, and when victimized by the beast, asks the pointed question, "Can civilization defeat the beast without reducing itself to its level?" And THAT question pops up in really strange places, such as "Would you kill Baby Hitler to prevent the holocaust and World War 2?" That question only has meaning in a society that believes 1. Babby is "innocent" (whatever that means). 2. A man must not be punished for a crime that has not been committed. 3. That ends may not justify means. One is well agreed upon today, two is coming into question in Today's Society, and Three has been argued over for a few centuries, as the utilitarian and socialist movements have promoted "breaking a few eggs" to push humanity toward what they imagine is objectively a "better" society according to their subjectively applied metrics.

I guess at this point I've gone beyond "a bit," but hopefully this will give a greater formation of the issue in your mind than would've resulted from a mere cross section, and will prove useful as you decide what you think is important to address about the matter and use that as the message your story will communicate.
>>
But what about pokemon clearly based on humans, like the Machamp line or Sawk and Throh?
>>
>>25580905
Machop line also has a reptilian origin, so they could probably act like lizards or some better matching reptile.
Sawk/Throh's color scheme hints at an Oni reference, so they'll probably act like the Red/Blue Oni duo.
There will likely be some that will be harder to revert.
>>
>>25580905
They start trying to find a job/girlfriend, posting aggressively on anonymous Tibetan fishing lure sites, and worry about mortgages
>>
File: 1451686988039.png (177 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1451686988039.png
177 KB, 700x600
Thread where you going
Come back
>>
>>25580905
Things like Jynx would be...exceedingly hard to do since I think she's based off some popular culture thing in Japan.
>>
Anyone got any active/really wanted SFW ideas I could think about doing? I've looked in the ideabin and none of them really grab me, but I'm trying to get back into writing Pokémon stories.
>>
>>25583027
A man enters a pokemon fighting tourney ala Steel
A drunk tries to out-drink a water pokemon
Two trainers try to figure out how the hell Magnemite is effected by ground attacks.
>>
>>25583027
A short comedy/cute fic of a female Ledian wanting to hold hands with her Cool Trainer (that was a class before it was renamed Ace) but things keep getting in the way! Have it end with a light kiss from the trainer, reaction accordingly.
>>
>>25583072
M or F Trainer?
>>
>>25583101
M Trainer
>>
File: 1432341644407.png (110 KB, 404x299) Image search: [Google]
1432341644407.png
110 KB, 404x299
>tfw a new fic gets posted here
>>
File: 1418110975769.jpg (178 KB, 1024x679) Image search: [Google]
1418110975769.jpg
178 KB, 1024x679
>>
>>25580059
>Wouldn't you?
Of course, Lydia is mai waifu. And I do remember clearly that the three of them ended up on very good terms with each other. I just didn't know if perhaps Magnus' suspicions of Lydia and Heinrich were exaggerated by his sense of possessiveness over the former, rather than any accurate inquisition.
>>
>>25580905
>Sawk becoming an even better husbando

Yes
>>
>>25567024
God that ending made me so sad. Probably shouldn't have shotgunned the whole fic in one day though.
>>
>>25585887
Its over? I put it in my 'read later' list after an anon in these threads suggested it a few days ago. I saw updates for it pretty much every day.
>>
>>25585971
The author published with a big buffer, but when he finished writing, he started publishing chapters very quickly. I'd suggest making it a priority on your list, because it's a really great read.
>>
File: 1451451314655.png (346 KB, 1000x1125) Image search: [Google]
1451451314655.png
346 KB, 1000x1125
Ears 5 in 3 days
I shouldn't need this many synonyms for "agonizing"

Also bump
>>
File: Protector.png (208 KB, 550x560) Image search: [Google]
Protector.png
208 KB, 550x560
>>25587640
Can't wait!
>>
I managed to get some (read: 3 paragraphs) of writing done today, who's ready for roxie being forced to go camping and be outside?
>>
>>25588319
You know that prompt sounds very familiar...have you tried working on something like that before in the past?
>>
File: omanyte lurking.jpg (3 KB, 125x101) Image search: [Google]
omanyte lurking.jpg
3 KB, 125x101
>>25587640
>I shouldn't need this many synonyms for "agonizing"
I'm ready to suffer
>>
>>25588402
I have indeed. I was scrolling through my old scraps and found it.
>>
>>25576915
I want to see Arceus acting like a Llama and totally forgetting that he's a god.
>>
File: 1452915040505.png (265 KB, 615x481) Image search: [Google]
1452915040505.png
265 KB, 615x481
>>25588436
Are you ready for
>Panne covered its teammates!
>>
>>25572731
None here, sadly
>>
>>25588701
I would like to see things like golurk suddenly becoming really confused and not knowing what to do
>>
>>25587640
Are you stuck in a rut?
>>
>>25512239
I'm responsible for literally hundreds of confirmed cummies.
>>
>>25592510
>cummies
Elaborate
>>
>>25592554
It's from a copypasta taken from some girl's blog who did ageplay with her boyfriend. I feel like it was dug up while doxing someone, but can't remember the context surrounding that.
>>
>>25512239
Writing an RPG that nearly finished.
>>
>>25512239
A 34 page Digimon/Saints Row crossover Fanfiction.
I hope to conquer this with a television pilot script.
>>
>>25593171
>>25593212
Elaborate, lads?
>>
>>25593812
You mean the fanfiction or the TV script? Because neither of them are pokemon related other than an off-hand comment by one of the characters.
>>
>>25591352
No, I am stuck with a lot of writing
>>
>>25594767
But if the words you need aren't changing, your story isn't developing. It'd be like writing lemons all day.
>>
>>25595099
I know, and I knew what it sounded like when I made the comment, but it shouldn't be nearly as bad as it seems. Describing exertion while you're all fucked up is like half of this chapter to begin with, which is a lot considering how I had to break the chapter into parts. Now that we're not fucking dying anymore, I get to describe misery and whatnot.
>>
Anyone got a link to that one guy's pastebin who wrote some lewd stuff about Drowzee and Jynx?
>>
>>25595347
http://pastebin.com/u/TheFour
Here's his pastebin with all of his works, including the two you're asking for I think.
>>
>>25595394
That's the one. Thanks, fella. I wonder whatever happened to him; seems he kinda fell off of writing. A shame.
>>
>>25595394
this guy owes us a part 3 to that gothitelle story to claim the last hole.
>>
>>25593812
RPGfag here. Said RPG isn't that much /vp/ related. The only connection to Pokemon is that one of the villains (An AU version of Ankh from Kamen Rider OOO) was possessing Ash Ketchum.
>>
File: shion.jpg (17 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
shion.jpg
17 KB, 500x281
>>25597666
Thanks Satan

Completely relevant question for yandere!zinnia fic, how would you guys describe pic related? I'm not sure how to really put into words the sheer terror felt by Brendan as he watches Zinnia completely eviscerate may in front of him, while he's tied up, bleeding heavily into a padded up shirt, and then she begins to chuckle softly to herself, as it builds into a maniacal cackle while she stumbles over to Brendan, covered in blood and making pic related's facial expression.
>>
>>25554627
Yea, I've already started writing it this weekend.

>>25562216
Sorry for the late reply, but it was basically about a Grunt in TR just going on missions and stuff with his Wynaut and interacting with other Grunts, with the occasional appearance of the TR Trio and the Executives..

Things I was planning:
>Wynaut has a Team Rocket cap
>MC starts planning to leave/take over the group
>Team Rocket gets into conflict with other Teams
> The main nail was that Red never stopped Team Rocket, which allowed them to fully cement themselves into Kanto
>>
>>25599194
Are you still around man?
>>
>>25599630
for the time being, yes.
>>
>>25599659
http://pastebin.com/4uEDLfWi

It's very brief because I didn't want to dictate the flow or mood of what you're doing (also I've just woken up so I'm feeling full JUST right now), but I threw up some words on the question above.
>>
>>25599665
holy damn, almost satan. that's actually really good.
I won't copy it word for word, but definitely a great description of what i had in mind
>>
>>25599678
Thanks buddy, looking forward to the final product
>>
>>25599686
please don't put this pressure on me
haha yeah man i can't wait until i can work at a decent pace on a real keyboard haha
>>
File: 1439772218838.png (780 KB, 1017x929) Image search: [Google]
1439772218838.png
780 KB, 1017x929
>tfw want to write a bullyfic set behind the scenes of the pokemon contests with wally being sexually humiliated and forced to crossdress in the pink contest outfit
>tfw don't know how to start it out without it being awkward or forced
>tfw also don't know who the bully can be
>>
>>25601986
>tfw also don't know who the bully can be
>Wally
>in Hoenn
Who else but Lisia, the star of those pokemon contests?
Alternatively May.
Starting a fic about Wally should usually write itself, considering he' already a sickly/shy boy. May have peeked inside the changing room with Lisia/May taking an interest (somehow) or something.
>>
>>25601986
>don't know who the bully can be
Obviously his own pokemon.
>>
>>25601986
Not sure if this helps, but here's a little advice from one of the writers of those kind of fics
>Cute stuff is used to being treated well, so the bullying is more of a shock.
>>
>>25601986
You can start with the contest hall being "out" of the male outfits. Have his Gadevoir really, really, really, want to participate. Wally then gets depressed and gives in, wearing a girl's outfit. He insists this is a one time thing, and he just wants to get the first contest over and done with.

They win, Gardevoir is jubilant and hugs Wally, lifting them off the ground with her psychic powers. The story fast forwards to the next contest, where Wally is able to get a male outfit. But, they lose. While, of course, the loss was not because of Wally wearing the male outfit, Gardevoir does not see it that way. Wally, is super supportive and promises Gardevoir he will do anything to win next time.

Flash forward to the next contest and the two come up to the registration desk. As Wally is signing up, Gardevoir psychically influences the registrar to say they are out of male outfits. When Wally looks at Gardevoir, about to say they will wait for the next contest, Gardevoir turns on the Lillipup-eyes and convinces him to still compete.

This time, however, he is looking super uncomfortable in the female outfit. Deep down, he knows that Gardevoir wouldn't say anything if he decided to drop out, but he just doesn't want to hurt her feelings. Wringing his hands, they walk onto the stage and... they win!

This confirms it in Gardevoir's mind that the female outfit is the key to victory, and she starts planning how she can "convince" him to enjoy wearing it.
>>
>>25602356
At the next contest, there is a special theme. All the participants are wearing the opposite costumes! The men are in the frilly pink dress, while the women are in the biker outfit. Wally sighs are agrees to enter the contest. After all, he has already worn the female outfit, and this time everyone will follow suit.

However, he still does not like it, and even Gardevoir's appreciation and happiness is not enough to make him fully enjoy the outfit. So Gardevoir has a wonderful, delightful plan.

Telekentically, and ever so subtly, she is able to slowly massage him under his costume. She tells herself that she is just trying to make him relax. But, it is more then that.

She brushes up on his thigh, sending a spark of pleasure throughout his body. Wally, ignorant to Gardevoir shenanigans, is getting visibly hot under the collar. He tells himself it's stagefright, even though he has been on stage twice before.

And the story goes how you would expect. At each contest hall, there appears to be a problem with the outfits. Either here is no male one, or the last one suddenly develops a huge rip, etc. Each time he goes on in the female outfit, he wins with a landslide, and each time he wears the male one, he loses.

At each contest hall, Gardevoir gets more and more aggressive with her ministrations, raising Wally's suspicion each time.

Then, it all comes to a head when she starts massaging his penis, and Wally finally accuses Gardevoir of doing... something. Being the forgiving sort, he never suggests that Gardevoir has been going to the lengths she has been, but thinks denies here protests that it is all a huge coincidence.

Gardevoir is insistent that she had nothing to do with any of the odd happening at the contest. She even denies psychically messaging him before the contests. But, Wally says something that cuts deep into Gardevoir's heart.

"Fine," Wally sighs, "I trust you, and I know you would never trick me like that. I'm sorry I doubted you."
>>
>>25602356
>>25602451
Truthfully, this would feel more like a corruption fic than one of a bully kind
>>
>>25603217
Then you could still have the same concept, but just have Gardevoir be more forceful. Stuff like locking the girl's outfit onto him, then jerking him off with her psychic powers.
>>
>>25599702
Don't feel pressured. Take your time and try to enjoy what you're writing, it's not like I'm angrily expecting things to be done on a schedule. It's not work. I have faith in you bro.

On another note, what did Wally do to any of you?
>>
>>25603601
Not a Wally fan, but I guess he's too cute and could pose a rival for females.
>>
I can't believe this thread is still here.
>>
>>25604278
Write threads are usually slow
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.