[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So will Ash ever go back for Pidgeot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
12 KB, 480x360
So will Ash ever go back for Pidgeot?
>>
no /thread
>>
It'll mega evolve and rape the shit out of fearow
>>
>>25474331
>/threading your own post

You know where to go
>>
Yeah, right after he gets his Primeape back from Anthony.
>>
>>25474326
Likely not, it's been probably over 800 episodes since that episode and he hasn't returned to get it to this day.
>>
>>25474352
you're moms bedroom?
>>
why isn't Ash growing up? Other animes do it, this is what's good about anime, they're not static and stale and the characters age, why doesn't this happen in Pokemon?
>>
>>25474326
No, not after 17 fucking years. It was shit anyway and barely had any screentime as a pidgeotto. People only cling to it because "muh gen 1 nostalgia anime"
>>
Chances are he doesn't even remember what a Pidgeot it. Much less that he used to have one.
>>
>>25474374
lol stfu noob 8)
>>
>>25474357
He did actually since it's at Oak's now
>>
>>25474397
It isn't. The one who returned was Charizard.
>>
>>25474326
>this is ash's mega
>>
File: dux_and_pidgeot.png (115 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
dux_and_pidgeot.png
115 KB, 500x472
>>25474326
Probably not. But the child in me will be so happy if he ever does. Even if I'm not watching the anime when that happens and I have no idea what any of the new pokemon all around are I'll still look up that episode and watch it.
>>
>>25474376
Because it's a marketing tool first and an anime second. You can't make it good with a new gen every 3rd year and an anime that is exactly like the games would be stale after awhile with all the mary/gary sue shit that would be going on anyway.
>>
>>25474379
Pidgeotto (Pidgeot) was one of the most loyal Pokemon Ash ever had, and the only one in the Indigo League that was able to fly.

Ash and Pidgeotto never had any conflicts with each other.
>>
>>25474436
But it's so much like the games that it's stale anyway.
>>
>>25474379
>Ash doesn't remember pokemon

Is this a meme or something? He literally says the name of older gens pokemon everytime before he scans it with his dex. The dub usually shits on the translation though like that koffing shit in BW.
>>
>>25474470
Since when did the games have a pokemon league and a zygarde plot?
>>
>>25474458
t. has not watched the anime since 2002
>>
File: 1321646862564.jpg (109 KB, 563x364) Image search: [Google]
1321646862564.jpg
109 KB, 563x364
>>25474357

>Primeape was the first of Ash's Pokémon to be left with another Trainer for training, and the only one among them that has not been reunited with Ash ever since.
>>
File: 1424990570979.png (55 KB, 186x235) Image search: [Google]
1424990570979.png
55 KB, 186x235
>>25474512
>when did the games have a pokemon league
>>
I want to believe that in the last episode Ash will need all of his Pokemon for something, they'll all come back and then some bullshit magic or something will make them all evolve at once.

Seriously his Bulbasaur must have dwarfism or something since its meant ot evolve as it grows.
>>
File: regionalbirds.png (562 KB, 1219x1219) Image search: [Google]
regionalbirds.png
562 KB, 1219x1219
>>25474458
As a huge bird Pokemon fan, I would argue that the lack of conflicts was due to Pidgeotto being incredibly underdeveloped personality-wise. Sad but true. The most attitude it ever showed was in the episode where it evolved and got ditched.

This is true of a lot of the birds: they start and end interesting, but they're mostly scouts and balloon-poppers in between. Swellow and especially Talonflame suffer from this the least, and Staraptor didn't do too badly. The biggest offender is Noctowl, who was set-up to be super-intelligent and crafty but never showed anything that impressive again. I think it once made some Hypnosis hallucinations and that was about it.
>>
>>25474553
Not elite 4 and champion nigger. A real league with 200 trainers. Elite 4 and champ is not even what a league is. That would imply competition and not some gym leader kind shit.
>>
>>25474374
>you're
Cut yourself
>>
>>25474577
Bulbasaur said he didn't want to evolve because fuck evolution. Pretty much the same reason as Pikachu.
>>
>>25474532
Prove me wrong.

>>25474577
Bulbasaur had an episode where he was taken to a mysterious garden by a pack of other Bulbasaur to their festival.

A large Venusaur appeared and commenced the evolution, and everyone except Ash's Bulbasaur ended up evolving, simply because he did not want to and Ash defended him.
>>
File: charizard_smashpose.png (608 KB, 930x505) Image search: [Google]
charizard_smashpose.png
608 KB, 930x505
>>25474458
Also, nitpicking but Charizard could fly. But he was such a lazy sack back then that I agree he hardly counts. It was so great when he finally stepped it up in the Orange Islands.
>>
>>25474553
I think the anon means they didn't have a tournament style league.

I personally like to imagine Victory Road is supposed to be an elimination thing where the first trainer out gets to challenge the league and all of the other trainers you face in Victory Road are trying to eliminate you.
>>
>>25474577
Bulbasaur rejected the one time it could evolve.
>>
>>25474613
UH, HELLO? Spoiler alert! I just finished watching the Indigay League on KissAnime!
>>
>>25474376

It's a glorified commercial.
They had their chance to make the anime a legitimate thing when they moved into Johto and they blew it.

Hell they could have done it in Hoenn even since that was meant to be a completely new thing.
>>
>>25474609
This >>25474584

Literally any pokemon aside from maybe some BW shit was better. It had barely any screentime and very little personality so how the fuck can it be in conflict with Ash. Conflicts often means development. Stop with a genwunanime faggotry. In the whole in was only better than BW out of all the series.
>>
>>25474379

I don't watch this shit, but have their ever been any instances where Ash has said "huh, what's the Pokemon?" to a Pokemon he used to have on his team?
>>
>released his Pidgeot to protect some Pidgeys from a bully Fearow instead of just catching the Fearow
>released his Lapras because why the fuck not
>traded his Butterfree for a Raticate for literally no reason then cried until he got a tradeback
>then proceeded to release that Butterfree because it wanted to get laid
>almost released his Pikachu because it made friends with a bunch of random wild Pikachus
>left his Primeape with some random dude for "training" and never saw it again

Is Ash the worst trainer ever?
>>
>>25474660
the*
It*
>>
>>25474426

Yeah, I paid attention to the anime for the first time in 15 years when Charizard came back.
>>
>>25474673
No, never. Maybe some shitty dub edits but it's literally only memes.
>>
>>25474660
How am I conducting "genwunanime" faggotry?
>>
>>25474436

That would be preferable to what happens now where Ash nerfs himself every new gen and makes zero progress as a character or a trainer, or even as a human being.
>>
>>25474674
No; just OS and BW Ash.
>>
>>25474674
>pokemon are all battle drones and collectible trinkets

Sure, why not?
>>
>>25474700
Because anyone that has seen more than kanto wouldn't call pidgeot the most loyal pokemon Ash had.
>>
>>25474690
Likewise. People say the BW anime was shit but the Charizard vs. Dragonite fight in that episode was really good.
>>
>>25474733
Pre league BW was shit since it was pretty much a failed reboot because they didn't want to lose the marketing value of Ash and Pikachu and tried to make up for it by having OS anime pandering later on. That's the reason we got Charizard back, Butterfree flashback episode and cameo from Clair. It was pretty much only filler episodes after the league and the shitty N story made it very bad though.
>>
>>25474727
I said he was "One of the most". Not the most.

Ash has had plenty of loyal Pokemon, but Pidgeotto was by fart the one of the most in the Indigo League.
>>
>>25474727
not him but what is his most loyal?
>>
>>25474802
Yea, I think I misunderstood what you wrote.
>>
>>25474781
Yeah I was pretty pissed off when that faggot stopped the battle.
>>
>>25474813
Hard as fuck to say. Most of them are. Probably most of the evolved starters since they have had the most development and "bonding" with Ash. I would mention Talonflame also since that bird took a beating from a raging Moltres while evolving trying to defend Ash and the rest. Same with Hawlucha and Zapdos.
>>
>>25474814
That's alright, don't worry about it.
>>
>>25474882
Thx, bby
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.