[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think the Gen 7 Pokedex will be tiny like 6's? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: sun-moon-169-en.jpg (51 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon-169-en.jpg
51 KB, 578x327
Do you think the Gen 7 Pokedex will be tiny like 6's? I really hope not. Fucking mega evolutions.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 800x800
>Gen 6's Pokedex
>tiny
This is clearly bait. Kalos has the largest Regional Dex with, 424 Pokemon.

Now maybe you wanted to say that Gen 6 introduced the shortest amount on Pokemon, with 72.
>>
Its an odd numbered generation so it'll be 100 new pokes or more.
>>
>>25472607
I need a spiritual successor to gen 5's dex

Like Harry Potter to Lord of the Rings
Like Lady Gaga to Madonna
>>
>>25472774
V's dex was almost perfect. Too many legendaries though.
>>
Anyone else feel like they should just stop making new Pokemon? Maybe focus on other aspects, like the ability to join a villainous team or different playstyles in general, breeding hybrids, or third thing?
>>
>>25472866
No.
>>
>>25472879
We have enough. Do you want another fucking keychain?
>>
>>25472904
Yes.
>>
>>25472751
you're an obtuse cunt
>>
>>25472607
Fusions will make for even less megas.
>>
>>25472774
Harry Potter is bad though...even as a child I could discover its inconsistencies.
>>
>>25473002
>why didnt the eagles just dropped mt doom to elrond's council?
>>
>>25473002
Just because something has a few inconsistencies doesn't it mean it's bad, anon.
There's more to a story than that.
>>
I feel like we've reached a point where we don't need more than a hundred pokémon in every generation. Introduce a new bash with solid designs, don't try to introduce a lot that'll ultimatey be inconsistent with designs that aren't necessarilly the best you could come up with.
We've got lots of pokémon to choose from already. Gen VI was the right size, and gen VII should introduce about as many pokémon.
>>
>>25473002
>certain things don't line up so the whole thing is shit!!!
And yet, most kids appreciated the world and characters. Go figure.
>>
>>25473564
>dropping a mountain on acity

dude come on
>>
The dex will be tiny like my dick
>>
>>25473658
>don't try to introduce a lot that'll ultimatey be inconsistent with designs that aren't necessarilly the best you could come up with
So many fucking negatives i think you lost your point
>>
>>25473002
The books don't even have that many inconsistencies. Regardless, they're excellent children's books.
>>
Yes, since it's still gen 6. SM will just fill the missing part of the new Pokemon they didn't have time to do for XY.
>>
>>25472607
I want all non-legendaries available before the post game.
>>
More variations and stuff like shinies for pokemon.
>>
>>25472751
>shortest amount of new pokemon
if you're going to nitpick someone's use of language then at least use it properly yourself
>>
File: 1402733870805.jpg (14 KB, 200x315) Image search: [Google]
1402733870805.jpg
14 KB, 200x315
>>25473708
>still gen 6
>>
Hopefully not. Fuck megas so much. God damn wasted potential on wrong retarded gimmicks.
>>
>>25472866
Hybrids would be considered more new Pokemon and if they made hybrids for every single Pokemon the total number of Pokemon would sky rocket to over 500,000.
>>
the one thing that would win me over for S/M would be a ghost/dragon that's like, a bone dragon. that would be sick as shit.
>>
>>25472866
Breeding hybrids are basically fusions and that shouldn't happen
>>
>>25474191
this.
it's counterpart would be a grass/dragon, then. i wish
>>
>>25472607
Already confirmed by Masuda that they're cutting down on the new pokemon.
Come on this was like initial XY days you don't need a thread for this shit.
>>
>>25474299
He never said that.
>>
It'll come down to what will build up the most interest in new games, and nothing will ever top new Pokemon in that regard.
>>
>>25473708
Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.