[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A Jynx evolved from Smoochum can't learn Lovely Kiss,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 9
File: smoochum.png (48 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
smoochum.png
48 KB, 250x250
>A Jynx evolved from Smoochum can't learn Lovely Kiss, the signature move of Jynx

ITT: Game Freak's biggest, obscure fuck-ups.
>>
why is smoochum so cute, i want to hug it
>>
>>25471218
>I don't know how to use move relearner
>>
>>25471218
>tfw no one plays Little Cup on cart
I want to use Smoochum in game so bad
>>
>>25471218
Just about everything in ORAS was awful.

Except for Dex Nav. Shame it won't be in 7th gen.
>>
>>25471218
None off the top of my head, but a pet peeve of mine was Wobbuffet, a Pokemon said to despise light and stay in caves is just in some random bushes in broad daylight in RSE.
>>
>>25471230
>Smoochum cute af
>evolves into one of the most hideous pokemon ever

It's not fair.
>>
File: Jynx.png (469 KB, 596x391) Image search: [Google]
Jynx.png
469 KB, 596x391
>>25471279
>bad mouthing the Queen

her gen 6 model is ugly though
>>
>>25471233

Except you can't because Smoochum evolves above the level Jynx learns Lovely Kiss, so it doesn't show up in the move tutor list.
>>
>>25471230
I want to fug it
>>
>>25471326
yes you can, try it
>>
>>25471326
>I've never even used the move relearner

Dude you're missing out on tons of moves that can only be learned after the pokemon evolves.
>>
>>25471230
>it?

Her.
>>
>RBC Lickitung can't learn lick
>>
>>25471424
Bloop, point of the thread is killed. Jinx thread instead
>>
>>25471326
Even if it worked liked that, Lovely Kiss is one of Jynx's moves that it can learn from the move relearner no matter what level it is.
>>
>>25471218
she might learn Lovely Kiss in the future.
>>
File: jynx_by_ilovejynx2.jpg (50 KB, 454x563) Image search: [Google]
jynx_by_ilovejynx2.jpg
50 KB, 454x563
>>25471451
It's spelled Jynx, senpai
>>
>>25471218
Smoochum has best DSL.
>>
>>25471480
I know but I didn't wanna add that word to my auto correct
>>
File: Exeggcute.png (58 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Exeggcute.png
58 KB, 250x250
Exeggcute, the POKEMON MADE UP OF EGGS can't learn soft-boiled.
>>
File: jynx by yellowfur.png (212 KB, 408x750) Image search: [Google]
jynx by yellowfur.png
212 KB, 408x750
>>
>>25471561
what is Exeggutor gonna soft-boil?
>>
>>25471561
It's fucking seeds you dumb nigger.
>>
>>25471561
>I don't read pokedex info
>>
>>25471583
>exEGGcute
>The Egg Pokemon
>not eggs
>>
>>25471260
Wtf are you talking about.
>>
>>25471326
>I still don't know how to use the move relearner
>>
>>25471616
>plants come from eggs

This just proves the fact that /vp/ is almost entirely 13 year olds who haven't even taken HS biology
>>
>>25471675
You realize you're talking about a pokemon, right?
This is a world where weird shit happens, for example, a fish can turn into an octopus because gun puns and a two headed bird can magically grow a third head all of a sudden.
>>
>>25471616
>Even though it appears to be eggs of some sort, it was discovered to be a life-form more like plant seeds.
FR pokedex
>>
>>25471754
>This Pokémon consists of six eggs that form a closely knit cluster. The six eggs attract each other and spin around. When cracks increasingly appear on the eggs, Exeggcute is close to evolution.
ruby/sapphire dex
>>
THE POKEDEX IS NEVER WRONG
>>
seeds = eggs
>>
>>25471583
>implying seeds aren't just plant eggs
>>
File: 250px-108Lickitung.png (68 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-108Lickitung.png
68 KB, 250x250
>lickitung
>cant learn lick
>>
>>25471267
>a Pokemon said to despise light and stay in caves
Eh, that doesn't mean it won't venture out.
That said the Safari Zone is more of a wild life preserve.
>>
>>25471789
>When cracks increasingly appear on the eggs, Exeggcute is close to evolution.

How does this work when it needs a stone to evolve?
>>
>>25471326
You egg. Go take anything from Ralts line to move relearned and try again.
>>
B...but when y...you hatch an egg i...in game, it's c...clearly a shelled egg, like a...a lizard or bird o...or something. Th...they're not seeds. Th...that's preposterous.
>>
>>25471675
All pokemon come from egg anon
>>
File: 1422370813611.jpg (67 KB, 300x334) Image search: [Google]
1422370813611.jpg
67 KB, 300x334
>>25471218
>You cant found some evolved mons in the wild

I hated how Gf sucks at world building
>>
>>25471984
The same way Slowpoke needs a Shellder to evolve but evolves by level up without one.
>>
>>25471730
I hate when people use this kind of logic. Just because a fictional universe has some fantasy elements doesn't mean it can't try to have some logic and consistency.
>>
>>25472018
>There aren't fully grown monstrosities out to kill you for massacring their babies on the first route.
>>
>>25471984
the answer is simple: gamefreak doesn't give a shit about lore or continuity
>>
>>25472047
What logic and consistency explains how exeggcute must be a seed because an egg turning into a plant is invalid, but everything other evolution somehow is?
It's clear from the many methods of evolution and how pokemon are always referred to as "mysterious creatures" that there aren't any hard and fast rules to this shit and you need that for logic and consistency.
>>
>>25472047
>no logic or consistency

It is a Pokemon, all Pokemon hatch from eggs. That is both logical and consistent. Just because it is a grass Pokemon, or has things in common with plants, doesn't mean it is exactly the same as a plant.
>>
>>25472047
POKEMON IS A GAME. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SHELVE YOUR SHIT FOR BETTER SHIT AND CONQUER THE WORLD, YOU NEED TO GET >>>/out/
>>
>>25472047
>Just because a fictional universe has some fantasy elements doesn't mean it can't try to have some logic and consistency.
You're talking about a pokemon inspired by eggs which are actually seeds which are just eggs for plants.
What kind of consistency do you actually want or expect from this series?
>>
>>25472009
Are you dying over there anon?
>>
>>25471230
You're a pedo
>>
>>25472172
>hugging is rape
Get the fuck out, SJW scum.
>>
>>25472106
AN OYSTER EVOLVES TO SOME EEL THING, THERE IS NO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25472184
Of course. I can sue you for just looking at me. It's true.
>>
>>25472018
i feel the opposite way

i've always assumed that pokemon rely on trainers to fully evolve.
>>
>>25471984
You throw the stone at them to crack the eggs and leaf stones are the only material hard enough to crack Exeggcute's shell
>>
>>25472238
This is spinning off into retarded autistic headcanon territory, but I could buy that the leaf stone's evolutionary energy can't penetrate the shell of the Exeggcute until it has cracks in it.
>>
>>25472225
Because humans are the bestest and cleverest beings in the entire universe. We rule everything and nothing can overcome us. They can't even comprehend our determination and ability for abstract thought. We shall transform this world and transcend our own existence. We are the gods! We are the gods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (995 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
995 KB, 500x500
>>25472172
what how. how is wanting to hug a cute thing being a pedo
>>
>>25472304
Just die, you freaking pedo.
>>
>>25471980
They mention that sometimes they are willing to go out, but do so only at night.
>>
>>25472378
>use Wobbuffet
>nothing happens
>>
>>25471959
They admittedly fixed that pretty quick.
>>
>>25471959
>evolves by having Rollout
>has been able to have Rollout since gen 2
>>
>>25472966
Please don't point that out. GF is already crazy about not going back to include evolutions for things like stones.
Ex: Eevee should evolve to Umbreon with a moon stone
>>
CUBONE'S MOTHER DIES
CUBONE'S MOTHER DIES
CUBONE'S MOTHER DIES

>breed female Marowak
>nothing happens
>>
FRIENDS

You trade your friends for power.
>>
>>25471218
>Dratini, blue long dragon with no limbs
>Dragonair, blue, longer dragon with no limbs
>Dragonite, orange fat dragon with wings, limbs, and generally no relation to its previous forms.

why
>>
>creatures that can bring the apocalypse and end the entire universe

>can be fought by ordinary pokemon and sealed in a ball
>>
>>25473144
I always assumed that the blue on top, white on bottom coloration was due to Dratini and Dragonair living in water, but Dragonite doesn't, so it doesn't need that coloration anymore.
Still doesn't explain why an eastern water dragon becomes a western air one though.
>>
>the three elemental monkeys are horrible

Why would they do this? Even with perfect IVs, they're just so bad. I want to like them so much because of their design but it's unbearable.

Pansear starts off with INCINERATE, which does less damage than EMBER
>>
>>25472018
>Every starter is rare

But why you would think based on their fully evolved forms they would be anything but endangered or something.

I mean:
Kanto:
Charizard would be aerial apex predator
Blastoise only competition is Gyarados
Venusaur seems like it could manage

Johto:
Meganium I guess
Typholosion should be impossible to predate on since it can literally cause explosions
Feraligatr is a walking aquatic and terrestial crocodile with fucking thumbs if that doesnt say apex predator in freshwater I dont what does

Hoenn:
Sceptile is a freaking dinosaur
Blaziken is too strong to any predators
Swampert Idk

Sinnoh:
Torterra is mentioned to make moving forest in their herds meaning there are lots of them
Infernapes live in rocky cliffs so there is barely anything that can prey on them
Empoleon is a penguin on steroids making it an apex predator in the snowy environment

Unova:
Serperior is a giant really fast moving fucking snake
I have no clue what could actually predate an Emboar without losing its skeleton
Samurott is a giant otter its an apex predator

Kalos:
Chesnaught is tall armored chipmunk with thumbs there is nothing that can hunt this thing at all.
Delphox has magic I aint gotta explain shit
Greninja is definately a freshwaster apex predator.

So I dont understand how on earth are starters rare if their fully evolved forms are almost always apex predators?
>>
>>25471357
>"Its lips are the most sensitive parts on its body. It always uses its lips first to examine things."
>"It always rocks its head slowly backwards and forwards as if it is trying to kiss someone."
>"The sensitivity of its lips develops most quickly. It uses them to try to identify unknown objects."
>"It tests everything by touching with its lips, which remember what it likes and dislikes."

F U C K
>>
The only thing remotely resembling an adventure is whenever the idiot squad shows up.
>>
>>25473346
That just means its lips have touch receptors that are on steroids it can literally tell if it is kissing different compounds of metals by just kissing it.
>>
>>25471618

The OP said "GAMEFREAKs biggest fuck ups"

He's calling ORAS a fuck up.
>>
>>25473404
It also means if you whip out your dick it's gonna be all over you.
>>
>>25472047

>logic and consistency
>telepathic seeds that are always birthed in groups of six

Anon...
>>
>>25473340
They have way too many males and few females on their populations, making their groups stay small and rare
>>
>>25471579

What is alakazam gonna tail his iron with?
>>
>>25473449
Yes anon but I am curious what exactly it will feel when your dick touchs its lips, women feel like they can sucking on skin but the smoochum may feel tiny tiny tiny bumps in the glans or even the residual precum.
>>
>>25471675
>Breed plant pokemon
>Receive egg
>Egg hatches into plant pokemon
>Plants don't come from eggs
>>
>starters are in the region's dex
>they don't live anywhere in the region

>safari zone pokemon are counted in the region's dex

>they are supposed to be foreign and/or rare

>pokemon outside the region's dex appear in the postgame

>how did anyone miss this? (and, no, there is no way those populations would exist that soon after the environment changed)
>>
File: EGGPLANT.jpg (74 KB, 443x267) Image search: [Google]
EGGPLANT.jpg
74 KB, 443x267
>>25471675
God how can you be so dumb? Go to the grocery store and ask for some eggplants. Of course plants come from eggs, god damn, even children know this.
>>
>>25473404
>>25473495
Let's be fair, it only describes touch sensation, not taste. So she probably wont be able to tell what was in a metal compound, but she might be able to tell you to what degree the metal was processed based on texture sensation and other factors.

>>25473346
>Head bobbing
l-lewd
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.