[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion & Speculation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Pokémon _Sun_and_Moon_(version.png (169 KB, 845x181) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon _Sun_and_Moon_(version.png
169 KB, 845x181
>>
Y U I
>>
>>25470293
I have an overwhelming feeling we will be starting the journey off in our Dad's house with time with no mom.
>>
These games will be gen 6.5
>>
>>25470371
C'mon now senpai, we're going to have two moms this time around. Followed by two dads in Gen 8.
>>
>>
>>25470391
You are in denial...
>>
>>25470436
No
>>
Cosmic type confirmed
>>
Shot in the dark but I think in sun it will be constantly light out and in moon it will always be dark. This is where we will see version exclusives play in.
>>
>>25471115
That sounds retarded.

I can imagine it would be something similar to the idea, though. More day/night sections in their respective games, or maybe something like the differences in Hoshido and Nohr in Fates.
>>
PLEASE HELP
I haven't really played Pokémon since gen 4 and I am the kind of guy who never finishes the games and constantly restarts anew.
If I were to pick the game up again and finish it properly this time, how badly would I be restricted in terms of what Pokémon I can catch (assuming I don't import because like I said never even finished my old games).
Would I be able to get just about any mons I want with some effort in the post game or would I need to import to get some of my favs?
>>
I hate speculating, because everyone posts random shit like "what if they turned HM's into inherent skills akin to abilities" or "what if they added X and Y dual-typings" that sound pretty cool and ultimately sets me up for disappointment for the inevitable roster of Bug/Flying and Water/Ground Pokemon
>>
>>25470391
You can't have .5 of a Gen. It's either Gen 6 or Gen 7
>>
>>25471258
Compromise proposal: its gen 6.75.
>>
File: Ragnarok2.gif (16 KB, 247x167) Image search: [Google]
Ragnarok2.gif
16 KB, 247x167
The villain HQ is going to be in orbit and will have a panorama of the sun or moon depending on the version. It's almost too obvious.
>>
Is this the quickest a new Gen came out?
>>
>>25471388
Pretty sure it's about the same length as gen 5 was
>>
I just want an Amaterasu Pokemon. This is our chance guys
>>
>>25471388
It's not a new Gen
>>
>>25471567
You are a Internet Troll.
>>
>>25471388

Gens 1, 2, and 5 all lasted about about this long. It was only those slowpokes 3 and 4 that made it seem like gens are supposed to last half a damn decade.
>>
>>25471668
>someone disagreeing with me means they're a troll!

Fuck off back to whatever forum you came from.
>>
>>25471723
You are the troll, here.
Pokémon website officially confirmed that this is 7th generation of Pokémon.

Stop trolling please. 6th generation of Pokémon is gone and dead.

Stop acknowledging it, stop living in the past and move on to the next generation of Pokémon.
>>
File: Spr_6x_485.png (8 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Spr_6x_485.png
8 KB, 240x240
>>25471549

Guess which legendary was found in her cave in ORAS.
>>
>>25470393
One dad and one dog ménage.
>>
>>25471778
Pokemon website confirmed Mega Mewtwo is a new Pokemon. Do you call people trolls for not considering it a new Pokemon?

We're still in gen 6. Get over it.
>>
>>25472039
I was talking about the Games.
Not characters from the Games.
We're in 7th generation of Pokémon.
>>
>>25471778
>6th generation of Pokémon is gone and dead
Good riddance desu
>>
File: Generation VII of Pokémon.jpg (69 KB, 651x500) Image search: [Google]
Generation VII of Pokémon.jpg
69 KB, 651x500
>>25472157
Generation VII of Pokémon = Pokémon Sun and Moon
>>
>video called everything we know about Sun and Moon
>all the theory shit they spout when in reality all we know is the name, there are pokemon centers, a gym, vehicles in the world, and there is a new pokemon
>>
MEGA VOLCARONA
>>
>>25471168
That's more of what I meant
>>
File: P4JSgd9.png (186 KB, 747x276) Image search: [Google]
P4JSgd9.png
186 KB, 747x276
pokemon MOON has been predicted since the very beginning!

>>Look at the "O"s in the pokemon logo. Tell me what you see?

Pokemoon
>>
lunatone will be in sun while solrock will be in moon
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.