[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you want to see in Gen 7's Pikachu? Minun >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: Pika_family_update.png (856 KB, 1286x1089) Image search: [Google]
Pika_family_update.png
856 KB, 1286x1089
What do you want to see in Gen 7's Pikachu?

Minun > Dedenne > Pachirisu > Pichu > Raichu > Emolga > Plusle > Pikachu
>>
>>25466747
evolution
>>
Mega Raichu!
Do it!
>>
>>25466747
GOD DAMN NOTHING THEY NEED TO CUT IT WITH THE USELESS BULLSHIT POKEMON THEY ONLY MAKE DUE TO "TRADITION", THEY HAVE THE POWER TO DEFINE WHAT "TRADITION" IS
>>
>>25466747
Dedenne and Emolga are the only good clones.
>>
for it to be useful
>>
They have to stop the electric mouse thing already
>>
>>25466763
Get rid of the regional bird and rodent then too.
>>
>>25466747
Electric/Ice
>>
>>25466769
>>25466770
I don't care if they stop those, but I need a Dragon type eeveelution
>>
>>25466779
Just give Eevee a mega evolution with the ability that changes it's type depending on the attack it gets hit by.
>>
I don't mind there always being a rodent, they just need to vary the typing of it. Marill was a good step in the right direction, but it still looked too "blue Pikachu".
>>
>>25466781
fuck that
>>
>>25466770
i agree 100% unless theyre going to make it cool like wingull

the thing about pikachu is its too specific to reuse every region. it totally makes pikachu less special. a regional electrical rodent really shouldnt be a tradition when you think about, at least a regional bird makes sense.
>>
>>25466790
I like Wingull but hate Pelipper.
>>
>>25466791
beside the point
>>
>>25466779
I'm totally down for that or a fighting eeveeloution
>>
File: pikacalzones.png (15 KB, 1421x259) Image search: [Google]
pikacalzones.png
15 KB, 1421x259
>>25466747
I would also class marill as a pikachu clone to be honest

I just want them to STOP POLLUTING THE BEST TYPE I WANT SOMETHING OTHER THAN PIKACLONES
>>
File: desu.png (570 KB, 959x541) Image search: [Google]
desu.png
570 KB, 959x541
>>25466762
>>
>>25466861
marill is the right way to go about a pikachu clone, because its not so upfront about it. maybe they should revive that flamechu thing, make him into something. enough with the useless electric rodents.
>>
Hopefully the new Pikachu in SM will be a ferret.
>>
>>25466747
> minun >>> plusle
What the fuck? They're essentially the same pokemon, dipshit.
>>
Something similar to Emolga. Love that little bastard.
>>
>>25467282
Maybe it's a design thing and OP is a fag

Minun also has slightly better defenses allowing it to troll more effectively. In which case you're better off with Pachirisu, Emolga or Dedenne. Plusle is only really good for breeding Nasty Plot on Togepi
>>
>>25466747
>tfw Marill is the only one with a different type
>>
>>25466747
Dendenne needs a competatively viable evolution
>>
>>25466781
I'm so glad you don't work for Gamefreak and are in charge of making decisions

>>25466790
Agreed
>>
>>25466770
They can exist if they have a nice ability/unique type setting
>>
>>25466763
I like the pikachu clones though
>>
>>25466747

I actually designed a possible region Pikachu clone a few weeks ago.

It's Electric/Ice type (ignore the ones on the right, they're just grass types I designed) and it's only available to catch in snowy areas.
>>
>>25466747
I loved Raichu until I saw deddenne
Is like his even cute version <3
>>
File: AmericanPika.jpg (20 KB, 250x204) Image search: [Google]
AmericanPika.jpg
20 KB, 250x204
>>25466747
2 stage Electric-Ground pika

Learns screech, dig, mudslap, earthquake, superfang etc.
>>
>>25467691
It's just a more boring Minccino.
>>
>>25466747

None. Just get rid of this stupid tradition once and for all, and give us more Electric types that aren't just ripoffs of a Pokemon that already exists.

>>25466770

But regional birds and "rodents" serve an important role. It wouldn't feel right having a region without a basic bird and small animal of some kind. In the real world you can find birds and squirrels/mice/etc just about anywhere. They don't have to be Normal type (Talonflame. Noctowl ought to be Psychic anyway.) but they need to be somewhere.

Pikaclones, on the other hand, are just an overly specific tradition that only exists because they look like Pikachu. In which case, why don't they just fucking give us Pikachu.
>>
>>25466781
literally go fuck yourself
>>
>>25467691
Is literally just pikachu wearing a tattered pillowcase
>>
>>25466747
Pikachu - original game
Pichu - baby pokemon
Plusle/Minun - double battles
Pachirisu - ???
Emolga - reboot pikaclone
Dedenne - Fairy-type

What's the next gimmick for Gen 7?
>>
File: qt.png (100 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
100 KB, 500x333
>>25466747
a water electric beaver but i would be k with anything desu senpai
>>
>>25466781
>the ability that changes it's type depending on the attack it gets hit by.
so, color change mega eevee?
>>
>>25466747

Evolve the regular ones, don't make brand new stand alone ones.

Maybe Give Pikachu a split evolution that looks more like itself than Raichu, so people that like the look of Pikachu can still have a strong Pokemon.

Or give Raichu a mega that mixes traits of itself and Pikachu.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.