[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work at IGN and we're getting an exclusive trailer for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: allah.jpg (82 KB, 700x396) Image search: [Google]
allah.jpg
82 KB, 700x396
I work at IGN and we're getting an exclusive trailer for the starter Pokemon from Sun and Moon. It'll be announced on the 10th of March and air on the 11th. I've seen the trailer once and I don't get to see it again until the day it's meant to air. They showed the legendaries near the end for a brief flash but were difficult to make out. The trailer said the region was called 'Vactoh' or something.

The Grass starter is a bipedal bear. It's fur is mostly green save for a brown patch on it's chest and stomach and brown markings on it's feet and face, sort of like tribal tattoos but not as intricate. It has 3 black toes/claws on each limb It's ears point up and it's head is almost the same size as it's body. There's moss growing on it's back. It has a cute innocent expression on it's face.

The Fire starter is an adorable little quadrupedal orange lizard. It's eyes are massive and make it look kind of surprised most of the time. Along it's back and side is an alternating chevron pattern in a dark red colour, making it look more streamlined. It has two claws on each foot which are shaped like bolts or the letter Z and it's tail has a small spike or nub right near the tip.

The Water starter is a sea slug of a turquoise colour. It has a yellow streak running through it's core that you can see since it's partially transparent. It has small black eyes and a simple looking mouth. It has two antennae poking straight up out of it's head and it has multiple greenish yellow star shaped spots all over it's body.

1/2
>>
File: TERMINALLY ILL ZYGARDE.png (67 KB, 429x429) Image search: [Google]
TERMINALLY ILL ZYGARDE.png
67 KB, 429x429
The Sun legendary looked like a humanoid lizard from the flash I saw, with it's colour scheme being mainly orange with some red and blue thrown in there for good measure. It kind of looked like it was wearing a crown but it could have been a crest or something.

The Moon legendary was most definitely a moth or butterfly, it was a light blue colour with some green highlights and multiple eyes, and had numerous spots on it that glowed a light red colour, almost pink but not quite. It had a three pronged crest on it's head too but from what I saw it looked nothing like a crown.

Believe me or not, deniers will be BTFO. Pic unrelated btw.

2/2
>>
>>25453847
so you basically copied the fakes passed on earlier who were proven to be from deviantart
good job
>>
>>25453847

Guess we'll see in a week, won't we anon

I can't believe they haven't made an orange fire lizard starter yet
>>
>>25453847
for someone whos only seen the trailer once you seem to know awful lot about the specific descriptions of each pokemon
>>
File: image.png (32 KB, 262x191) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 262x191
>>25453847
>he region was called 'Vactoh'
It's always the little things that give the trolls away
>>
>>25453874
They had a lot of shots of them except for the legendaries and I watched it maybe 2 hours ago. I'm trying my hardest to write down any details that come to mind.

>>25453885
What's wrong with Vactoh? That's what it sounded like when the narrator said it in the beginning.
>>
proof you work at IGN
>>
>>25453901
I suck black cock on the daily. For real though I'm not posting that shit, my bosses are all over this shit since we get exclusives a lot and if we fuck up then publishers just go to another site. I'll lose my job and be attacked by rich neckbeards for losing a contract.
>>
>exclusive Pokemon trailer
I don't think so timmy
>>
>>25453925
We show it first of anyone in the world and then other places can upload it or do whatever with it, the thing is we hype it up as being only on IGN so more people watch the stream and get more ad bucks.
>>
>>25453943

While I believe IGN did have the official first reveal of Pyroar, why the fuck would they give us literally the first information of the new games via IGN? It's not a major Pokémon site at all, and it gets shitter every day
>>
>>25453943
no shitlord, the pokemon company is always the first to announce shit
always
>>
>>25453943
>ign
>first to anything
>>
>>25453847
That's not what I saw when they showed me.

I'm waiting for all the shitstorms when they see the fucking retarded fire starter. You guys should not have been excited when you saw all the cars.
>>
>>25453950
As in we have a contract with Nintendo to show it first, no one else can air it before we do.
>>
>>25453960
As in you're full of shit and you must think no one here actually works at IGN.
If you would have chosen anyone else I would have let it go.
>>
File: smstarters.png (104 KB, 1474x619) Image search: [Google]
smstarters.png
104 KB, 1474x619
This is what I can recall from the trailer. Take it or leave it. Sorry, I'm a bad artist.
>>
>>25454208
MEME KOALA
>>
>>25453848
get well soon zygarde
>>
>>25454208
NO ES FAKE
>>
>>25454208
I dig the slug. Someone make this into Sugimori style.
>>
>>25454208
no es fake
>>
>>25453847
I would definitely be okay if this is true, the grass and fire starters sound cool, name has an "O" sound in it so there's that and having a butterfly legendary sounds really cool. if it's fake I give it a 7/10
>>
>>25453847
>it's instead of its
Truly an IGN wageslave
>>
File: moonlightButterflyDS.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
moonlightButterflyDS.jpg
224 KB, 1920x1080
>>25453848
Neat
>>
>>25453847
That pic always cracks me up.
>>
>>25453848
get well son zygarde
>>
File: th.jpg (12 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
12 KB, 300x225
Hmmm...
>>
>>25453862
>what is charmander for 500 , alex?
>>
File: Untitled.png (31 KB, 369x265) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
31 KB, 369x265
>>25454208
>>
>>25454208
This was posted as a "prediction" 3 hourd ago. Top kek.
>>
>>25453847
Oh hey Fag Miller
>>
>>25457806
You're not very bright.
>>
>>25453847
>>25454208
see
>>25456795

top kek
>>
>>25453848
get well soon zygarde
>>
>>25453848
get well soon zygarde
>>
>>25453848
get well soon zygarde
>>
>>25458695
He left IGN because he wasnt getting enough Shekels
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.