[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What pokemon would you give a grandma? id give one a cherubi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: grandma.jpg (63 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
grandma.jpg
63 KB, 578x327
What pokemon would you give a grandma? id give one a cherubi or a skitty. something small
>>
Arceus
>>
Voltorb
>>
Gothitelle.
>>
Gible
>>
my grandma? a mr. mime probably to help around the house
>>
>>25449525
cincinno would help more for that
>>
>>25449525
>giving her a pokemon for slave purposes
>>
>>25449203
My grandma loves to cook and make me do chores so I'd give her a machoke
>>
>>25449538
>My grandma loves cock
>>
>>25449497

That's mean.
>>
>>25449557
Once, she probably did.

Think about that, there was probably a time when your grandma loved cock.
>>
>>25449587
Hell she probably misses it.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (995 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
995 KB, 500x500
>>25449538
cooking? how would machoke help. im confused
>>
Klefki. She'll never need my help to find her keys again.
>>
>>25449606
Who says Grandma can't still love some good old cock?
>>
>>25449203
Chandelure
>>
>>25449203
A Geodude for rock hard fisting her pussy is already old and wrecked so why not?
>>
>>25450530
Lampent would be more humane
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 236x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 236x504
>>25450530
Get the whole pack to follow around too.
>>
Something large that can help her with things, but not too big
Something that can protect her, yet remain docile...
Probably an Emboar or something similar desu
Final Answer: Dragonite!
>>
I wouldnt really know all my grandparents are dead...probably a ghost type if they can reach each other?
>>
>>25449606
but she's dead, anon

all of my grandparents have passed

:(
>>
>>25449535
anon it's not slavery if my grandma constantly cooks and always lets it sit at the dinner table and eat whatever she made, treating it like the perfect grandson
>>
Gotta give something playful, but quiet and low energy. Cinccino? Grooms itself and can Sing.

Just considered how nice a pet Slowpoke could make, though, especially for an older man. Quiet, calm, can go fishing with you.
>>
File: 250px-716Xerneas.png (44 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-716Xerneas.png
44 KB, 250x250
>>25451489
Then give her this.
>>
>>25449203
my grandma would want a xatu and a sigilyph
>>
She's always talking about how she misses Greece so id give her an octillery because that seems vaguely Greek
>>
>>25449203
Both of my grandmothers are dead.
>>
A poochyena since she raises rotties
>>
>>25449535
>what is the whole concept of pokemon
>>
My grandma is always taking care of kittens and puppies she gets from her friends and acquaintances so she'd probably have a shitload of baby Pokemon without me doing anything. I'm thinking a bunch of normal types and any number of dog and catmons.
>>
My grandma liked to yell at people and bash on faggots by saying they were never loved.

A chatot perhaps.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.