[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is GameFreak so bad at making cities in Pokemon games? Anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: fred.jpg (44 KB, 488x410) Image search: [Google]
fred.jpg
44 KB, 488x410
Why is GameFreak so bad at making cities in Pokemon games? Anime is shit but it at least has big, vast cities and we got shit like Ever Grande or whatever. Its fucking disgusting
>>
Because you're not supposed to stay in the city. You are supposed to keep tackling on places where pokemon habitates, which is in nature
>>
cities are mostly small for gameplay reasons - they must be easy to navigate in so you can get through them fast, the meat of the game are the routes
>>
>>25441525
because houses with no doors are so much fun OP?
>>
>>25441847
Japanese can't do roleplaying games, so they can learn from the West.
>>
>>25442031
?
>>
>>25442034
You know how western games have taverns more interesting than a JRPG's entire setting?
>>
>>25442031
But Western RPGs are barebones as fuck especially when it comes to lore.
>>
>>25442043
RPGs are all wastes of time for brain-dead masses.

Only something like pokemon with emulator quality of life is tolerable.
>>
>>25442048
That is of course false, as are most things that weeaboos say.
>>
>>25442053
Let me guess. FGC fag?
>>
Ever Grande was inspired by Hiroshima
>>
>>25442054
Yeah sure, because if you don't suck the cock of whatever SJW shilled western game you're a weaboo.
What is it about the truth that you people can't take?
>>
>>25442064
>SJW

There it is.
>>
>>25442048
>What is Mass Effect and Fallout
>>
>>25442095
Please refer to the post you replied to.
>>
>>25442109
>Fallout
>barebones
>>
>>25442061
? Those don't use emulators, those use simulators.
Man can't even keep a straight face with you people
>>
>>25442140
Yes, and it gets worse every game.
>>
>>25442150
I'm asking if you're a shart from the fighting game community.

There's basically three main communities that shit on entire genres without knowing anything about them: fighting game fans, Quake players, and Starcraft players. My bet is FGC.

>>25442157
Are you some sort of idiot? There's so much lore that it doesn't even fully fit into the games.
>>
>>25442165
>There's so much lore that it doesn't even fully fit into the games.
Is that the new excuse you people are using to justify Bethesda's lazy work?
>>
>>25442165
I don't play RPS competitively. I play real-time complex multiplayer games /w buddies. Like Melee.
I just play Pokemon for fun. RPGs are braindead boring garbage.
>>
>>25442170
Yeah, because Bethesda is responsible for Fallout.
>>
>>25442177
>I play real-time complex multiplayer games /w buddies. Like Melee.
So you're the FGC. I am ALWAYS correct.

>RPGs are braindead boring garbage.

You don't know shit about RPGs son.
>>
>>25442183
Yeah, because they aren't responsible for the mess it's currently in.
You're literally trying to say that for some reason they can't include or expand on previous lore for reasons.
>>
>>25442189
>You don't know shit about RPGs son.
Prove it
>>
>>25442189
You do know that he literally said "with buddies" as opposed to competitively, right.
FGC is literally a competitive circle you retard.

You better tally that under your ever growing wrong counter.
>>
It's one of the most famous game franchises of all time.

They're doing fine.
>>
>>25441525
Still better than Bethesda
>>
>>25442095
>>25442140

By basic game mechanic they're First Person Shooters with RPG elements.
>>
>>25442053
I thought you were dead, Yamauchi.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.