[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your honest opinion on HEY POLKAMON FANS??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: 8cI5hI5.png (522 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
8cI5hI5.png
522 KB, 854x480
What's your honest opinion on HEY POLKAMON FANS??
>>
>>25437762

He is pretty useful and good rapper
>>
I'm subscribed
(Hate that shirt particularly)
>>
He sometimes sprinkles me with things I missed plus has some interesting opinions. At least he's not obnoxious or annoying like a lot of Youtubers of his style.
>>
>>25437762

Am I supposed to know who that is?

Never mind, I don't think I care.
>>
>>25437762
he sucks... but at least he is not tamashii or the smogon hater furry fag
>>
>>25437762
One of my favorite poketubers. I binged most of his videos back when I started playing pokemon again and they helped me so much to get up to date with everything.
>>
He's more informative than that feminazi Tamashii.
>>
He fucked Tamashii so I guess he ain't that bad
>>
File: Wat-Meme-Tumblr-04.jpg (76 KB, 768x762) Image search: [Google]
Wat-Meme-Tumblr-04.jpg
76 KB, 768x762
>>25438108
>>
>>25437762
He's cool. Not my favourite but he doesn't beg like pdwindall.
>>
Poketubers don't make videos about anything that actual Pokemon fans don't already know.
>>
I like him, he's informative and has some decent opinions.

Sure he may overdo the Nintendo fanboyisms (surrounding himself with the toys, wearing them on his shirt) but the actual content of his videos is pretty decent.
>>
>>25438108
why are so many autists on this site so obsessed with which e-celebs fuck other e-celebs?
>>
>>25437762
Harmless when compared with other PokeTubers
>>
>>25438108
I'm with >>25438126 on this.
>>
>>25437762
He kinda ugly
>>
>>25438183
>>
>>25438183
>>25438254

liking someone's work is not being obsessed
>>
>>25437762
Cool guy, not complete cancer.
>>
>>25438344
There's a difference between following their channels and following the people themselves.
>>
>>25438344
this has nothing to do with work/
>>
>>25437762
that dude is whiter than his wall.
>>
>>25437762
One of the only good poketubers there are. Just about everyone else is total garbage.

Thank you jewittz
>>
>>25438500
>jewittz

Very clever.
>>
>>25437762
His older stuff was better and he tries too hard nowadays. His jokes are really forced and cringey.

But he does have good gleams of info sometimes so he gets a pass.
>>
I'v met him twice. Once in 2011 (When he was still just a competitor.) and the second in 2015, both at Nationals. Seems like a pretty chill dude genuinely.
>>
File: photo.png (24 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
24 KB, 100x100
opinion on this guy?
>>
He's a bit of a cuck. I used to be subscribed to him but I ended up getting bored of him.
>>
>>25437762
Jwittz is alright, I like how his videos are more informative than funny like every other YouTuber likes to be for some reason.
>>
I want to punch his face, and then mock his weird ugly body.
>>
>>25438561
Blundini is a young don
>>
>>25439086
This. I don't really like the guy, but at least most of his shit is out to educate the audience on whatever the video topic is rather than quote the hottest memes and make some weak jokes.
>>
I unsubscribed to him recently because the only videos of his I actually enjoyed were his online PTCG matches he used to do then stopped

Fuck I watch Haydunn more then I watch him.
>>
>>25437762
He is good.
>>
>>25437849
TheJwittz

he's like the biggest nintendo youtuber on the website
>>
>>25437762
>that shirt
what a fucking faggot
>>
>>25437762
I meet him once IRL,not a pokefag,just a pokemon fan so know that he's not rabid
>>
File: instagram-1.jpg (29 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
instagram-1.jpg
29 KB, 500x305
>>25437849
>"am i supposed to know them" meme
>i'm too busy caring about adult things to know him
>he posts on a pokemon board
>>
Didnt he like admit that he forced his pokemon love in his early youtube days purely to carve a niche on youtube, and had just got back into pokemon?

Either way, the nintendo fanbase is the absolute worst.
>>
>>25437762
I really liked his old videos and thought they were pretty useful. Now he takes forever to release content and a lot of it feels half assed or soul less. He's still likable so I'm still subscribed to him for nostalgia's sake
>>
he's married.
>>
>>25441107
Yes, we know.

His wife is really nice.
>>
>>25437762
He's a qt in a strange way
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.