[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Regi trio with HA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: Regitrio.png (50 KB, 250x182) Image search: [Google]
Regitrio.png
50 KB, 250x182
New promotion from the Pokemans, log into Pokemon Bank and you will get the Regi trio with their hidden abilities.
>>
>pokebank
>no way to reset

For what purpose?
>>
>>25437734
Promotional plus releasing legendary hidden powers
>>
>>25437668
>Light Metal Registeel
It's shit
>>
>>25437828
Yeah, and Sturdy on such a bulky pokemon seems like a waste to me. I don't Ice team so I don't know but does Ice Body add anything to Regice? Maybe the ability to reset won't be missed if nobody wants these HA anyway
>>
File: 1393808984176.jpg (33 KB, 720x481) Image search: [Google]
1393808984176.jpg
33 KB, 720x481
>ends in October
I'm thinking Sun/Moon come out in November because of this.

>>25437885
Ice Body gives it some decent recovery for a Hail team, and Regice has good defenses for that role but...
>defensive ice type
>>
File: 1439447536334.jpg (23 KB, 600x567) Image search: [Google]
1439447536334.jpg
23 KB, 600x567
>Got Bashful Regirock, Relaxed Regice and Gentle Registeel
>tfw
>>
Not useful, but interesting.
Maybe they'll throw us a HA Regigigas.
>>
File: 1446246843186.png (186 KB, 398x570) Image search: [Google]
1446246843186.png
186 KB, 398x570
>>25438144
>HA Regigigas
>Defeatist
>>
File: Delibird_(dream_world).png (9 KB, 236x308) Image search: [Google]
Delibird_(dream_world).png
9 KB, 236x308
>>25438144
>HA Regigigas
>Truant
Pic related is the same even with hidden ability
>>
>>25438162
It would legit be better than Slow Start
>>
So just so everyone is aware, you can do this now. I just got my trio. Keep in mind that your pokemon link has to be cleared in order for you to receive your regis.
Regice has ice body
registeel has light metal, which halves its weight
regirock has sturdy.
>>
they could've at least come up with abilities to compliment their tanky roles.

Heatproof Registeel

Filter Regice

Solid Rock Regirock

but oh well, should've, could've, would've.
>>
>>25438492
>Heatproof Registeel
>Filter Regice
You better have mistakenly switched the Abilities
But yeah, they really fucked up
>>
>>25437668
So I can get them right now? Weren't they going to be released until tomorrow?
>>
>>25438540
Yes, apparently they go by a specific timezone world wide, I got my Celebi on the 29th too
>>
>>25438399
in Europe and Asia no? On the West Coast of NA it wasn't ready.
>>
>>25438540
>>25438657

sorry, to clarify i'm EST. it was probably 11:15pm when i was able to get mine
>>
>>25438668
nice it didnt work a few hours ago but as of now I got mine.
(West Coast North America PST)
>>
Anyone know if the HA bird trio event in Japan has started yet? I'd kill for a static Zapdos
>>
what's sad is that their basic ability in Clear Body isn't complete ass, it gets pretty handy when people are relying on voltturn intimidate cores.
>>
>>25438571
Thanks, I knew they were already out in France and Australia but I though they were being released based on every Country's specific Timezone so I didn't bother checking until now
>>25438718
Yeah, they've been since the 1st I believe, it kinda sucks they gave it Static tho, Lightning Rod was way better
>>
Is this usable?

Regirock
Relaxed
20/24/31/31/28/31
>>
>>25438902
>Speed hindering Nature
>Perfect Speed IV
Things could've gone way better
Maybe something along the lines of Power-Up Punch, either holding an Assault Vest or being used in Sandstorm to make up for the Sp. Defense and in a Trick Room team as well
>>
So, I currently haven't played an XY or ORAS game, but I do own Y. Can I just get pokebank and get Regis to port into a game later?
>>
>>25438202
technichaly Delibird's HA does LESS than it's standard, Vital spirit has an effect outside of battle.
>>
>>25439381
You just need to log into Pokebank and open pokemon link and the trio will be dumped into your boxes., but the event is until october, you have months to collect
>>
>>25439456
Oh cool. Thanks. Appreciate it.

Pokebank is only XY and ORAS though right? For HG or Plat, I have to trade my pokemon over to Y or something and then put them in the bank, correct?m
>>
>>25439498
Yes, you have to transfer them to Gen V then use the Poke Transfer that comes with PokeBank to upload all pokemon in your Box 1 to the Bank, then you can use those pokemon in any Gen VI game
>>
>>25438902
If Regirock were breedable, you could have a decent start for IV breeding... but legends don't breed, as much as I wish they did. Wouldn't it be cool if Regirock was Amorphous egg group? What kind of egg moves do you think it would get?
>>
>>25439524
Okay, thanks.

I still have shit in Emerald I want to get all the way to the bank. Though, I know that's pretty unlikely.

Fuck, I wish I could find my copy of LG and Plat.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.