[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon fusions confirmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1456649237370.jpg (1 MB, 2492x2500) Image search: [Google]
1456649237370.jpg
1 MB, 2492x2500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=rm6Vpv6Wugo

It's over guys
SM will definitly kill the franchise
>>
you think they would have learned their lesson from reburst. you know, that shitty gijinka manga from gen 5 that literally nobody liked.
>>
Okay
>>
>>25420988
>implying the kiddies won't love turning into Charizard

Get real, people will eat this shit up.
>>
Just like how fairy-type killed the franchise? Or how about when Black and White killed the franchise?
>>
>>25420988
>It's over guys
>SM will definitly kill the franchise
you'll still buy it
>>
File: pokemon red blue bill.jpg (70 KB, 808x454) Image search: [Google]
pokemon red blue bill.jpg
70 KB, 808x454
Bill did it before it was cool.
>>
The end times are near
>>
>>25420988
>SM will definitly kill the franchise

Just like Yokai Watch, right?
>>
>>25421052
If you buy this new shit your a FAG
>>
>>25420988

>Froakie turned into a human

What is the frog prince
>>
>>25420988
video doesn't confirm just yet but do Ash and Naruto share the same voice?
>>
>>25420988

this is about a specail that aired months ago

we know that they do not fuse. actually its closer to mega evolution

> a device that lets you become a pokemon

it could be a reference to the bill machine you know. also turning you into a pokemon doesnt imply fusion.

>froakie into a human

like the fairy tales?
>>
>>25420988
Interesting theory. Don't forget they said "it all comes together" in the trailer.
>it all comes together
>comes together
>fuses

Just saying.
>>
Ashninja has been known since sept....

It's not a fusion, more like a synchro evolution. You can see it in these clips. Since I'm on my phone you must find the time it's shown in the video yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jTqA9CJe9o&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkD0k4qfxcc

https://youtu.be/qotLjPhq2Eg
>>
The only way this will be acceptable is if I can become Gardevoir.
>>
>>25421107
-NO
>>
Here we Go. People are gonna more apeshit then why Pokemon Mega Evoulation was Announced
>>
Fusion > megas
>>
>>25421535
i understand Pokemon Fusion but Human Pokemon fusions is retarded
>>
>>25420988
I fucking hope not. Mega evolution grew on me but pokemon fusion is to much and to much like Digimon. Gen 6 will be my last gen if that is next gens gimmick.
>>
>>25420988
>confirmed

no retard
>>
>neckbeards fusing with their waifu mons
>'gardevoir let me into your heart'
>>
>>25421554
I can see it being cool if implemented well. I just don't see how if could be implemented well. Like once you have to switch do you de fuse?
>>
It's most likely just going to be like a standard mega-evolution that certain pokemon can do, that way they don't have to keep making those stones... plus this way they dont make a Dragonitenite the draw back will most likely be that if the pokemon that your "fused" with faints you faint as well since ash is show to take the damage in the show as well in a way i like it since its finally what pokemon try's pushing all the time you and your pokemon toghther in a battle and not just you give out orders xD
>>
>>25421230
Just like how when Mega Mewtwo Y was known as just a new forme it had no link to Mega evolution
>>
Why? Why did they choose to go the route of endless fucking gimmicks? Why couldn't they have just built upon the solid core, expanded the story, the postgame, and the multiplayer? Pokemon could have been great. Instead we get mega edgyloutions and literal furry fanfiction.

Fuck you, Game Freak. Fuck you to hell.
>>
>>25421230
It's going to build on that weird gimmick they had with Amie giving your pokemon a boost, I'd bet

If you have a strong enough bond, your pokemon takes on a temporary alt form. I have no idea how that'd work with trainer customisation though
>>
>>25422443
Adding onto this, it's obviously going to be exclusive to certain pokemon. Probably starters.

I really doubt a dopey dunsparce will be able to fusevolve.
>>
I have a revolutionary idea for you all.

It's just Mega Greninja. The Kalos starters are getting megas in sun and moon so they used Ash's Greninja to show them off a bit.
>>
>>25421637
>Implemented well.
GF would treat it like a sentai powerup and you know it.
>>
>become a pokemon

Gen 1 already did it.
>>
File: 1443290253603.jpg (159 KB, 429x600) Image search: [Google]
1443290253603.jpg
159 KB, 429x600
>>25420988
>>
>>25421613
Fuck you!
>>
>>25422497
>it's just mega greninja
>no mega ring
>literally just red bits added on
>doesn't last for the rest of the battle
ok anon
>>
File: 1456889094936.gif (308 KB, 250x216) Image search: [Google]
1456889094936.gif
308 KB, 250x216
>>25421613
Isn't that how Gallade was created?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.