[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Z in Sun and Moon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
Zygarde (and probably postgame Kalos) will be in Sun and Moon. Why?

First things first: Zygarde forms ARENT anime exclusive. They're in TCG (!), Tretta, Picross and Shuffle
So what is going on? Whats the whole Z season if we're going to new generation where Zygarde might play a role in the postgame?

You have to realize how anime works: they have their own ways of doing things. For example
-During the Johto era they never came back to Kanto despite the games doing so
-During Hoenn era Ash came back to Kanto to challenge the freaking Battle Frontier in there. This was their way to tie in FRLG with Emerald
-In Unova the whole N episode happened after the league with N being AGAINST Plasma right from the get-go and involving ONLY Reshiram, not Zekrom

Thats why dealing with Zygarde forms in the anime now makes sense for many reasons
1) Its help build up for the new era
2) Once they'll move to new region they couldnt bother to return to kalos so they're dealing with this stuff now
3) Its a good way to confuse people and get hyped over specualtion plus fresh merch is a good merch (in Japan), advertising Zygarde stuff in 7th gen era would be cofusing and that way its a good way to tie in XY and SunMoon

Zygarde forms are in many side stuff including TCG so there's no way it would be anime only, not to mention the lore behind it is way too interesting to not include it in the games (no other legendary has so many various forms)

Kalos might be in post-game of Sun and Moon
"But the region is Hawaii, Hawaii isnt close to France"

Yes. So?
Japan and France are also very far away from eachother and yet in both XY and ORAS demo there's a swimmer guy who's just swimming between regions
Also: ever heard of Planes, Ships or Channel Tunnel?

Get ready for Zygarde in Sun and Moon
GF knows what they're doing
>>
buttness
>>
>>25413571
>GF knows what they're doing
[citation needed]
>>
>>25413571
habbening
>>
File: twftbxoezswqgqtovh7u.png (221 KB, 641x356) Image search: [Google]
twftbxoezswqgqtovh7u.png
221 KB, 641x356
The XY protagonist isnt "the one" because it will be the Sun and Moon protagonist

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW
>>
>>25413571
Yeah, I agree. The game being gen7 doesn't imply Kalos and Zygarde have been scrapped. Like in Gen2 you could visit Kanto, in gen7 you will be able to visit Kalos.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_invasion_of_Honolulu

>Kalos was in state of a war with a faraway region
>>
http://psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/

So it's reached stage 3 now?
>>
Jar Jar is key to all of this...
>>
>>25414486
anon

I don't think there isn't a nation on this planet france hasn't been at war with
>>
I don't get why people still cry about Z. All content that would have been in Z can be used in Sun/Moon.
>>
>>25414574
Thats what OP says though
>>
>>25414252
We need to dispel this myth that Game Freak doesn't know what it's doing; Game Freak knows exactly what it's doing.
>>
>>25413571
Region isn't Hawai but ENTIRE polynesia.

You encounter two zygardes core on some islands during your trip.

It "evolves" through the game.

Zygarde 100% helps you to fight Moon/Sun Legend.
>>
>>25413571
In TCG?
>>
>>25414574
The only reason I still cry over Z is because of the story and characters, honestly. They could've been expanded on so much, and I really wanted a better ending for Lysandre.
>>
File: France_vs_the_world_and_wins.jpg (729 KB, 1701x2005) Image search: [Google]
France_vs_the_world_and_wins.jpg
729 KB, 1701x2005
>>25414505
Truly
>>
>>25413571
>Postgame Kalos

I dont see it viable. Maybe a special place ala Sinjoh ruins where a "Z episode" can happen, and after that we can get the formes of Zygarde.

Only GF knows the truth, doe.
>>
File: 1456859102497.jpg (154 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1456859102497.jpg
154 KB, 800x800
>>25415124
Here

>>25415366
I dont see why not? We visited every region at least twice and with Kalos having few obviously unfinished moments i dont see why wouldnt Kalos be in the postgame
>>
>>25415482
Fake
>>
>>25415679
Thats official. Are you retarded?
>>
>>25414404
nice anon
>>
I read somewhere a while ago that the anime ideas are actually made before the games? (explaining why Ho-Oh appeared in the gen 1 anime) SM could be their way of catching up the anime whilst providing games for their audience.
>>
>>25414505
Switzerland
>>
>>25413571
What the fuck is happening in that image?
>>
Okay no wait get this

The strange souvenir hints the region AFTER SM

And the "facility" is just the usual reskinned battle tower, and SM has the battle frontier teased in ORAS
>>
>>25417352
Looks like someone spawned Yveltal and Zygarde's models in front of the player's house, for some reason.
>>
>>25417363
>SM has the battle frontier teased in ORAS

Never ever
>>
Best thing is Kalos could be absolutely complete and brimming with content.
The only reason Kanto was empty in gen 2 was lack of space on the cart itself.
>>
>>25417633
GF acknowledged the complains over the lack of Battle Frontier.
There's absolutely no way they won't include it on the next games.
>>
>>25418374
are you serious? they skipped Z and you're expecting fucking frontier in 7th gen that has NOTHING to do with ORAS?
>>
File: 100.png (156 KB, 322x1041) Image search: [Google]
100.png
156 KB, 322x1041
>>25417348
Nope
Try again
>>
>>25417372
It's from a vid where they hacked/modded/what have you XY so that there would be "following" pokemon, but really all they did was change NPCs to Pokemon models
>>
>>25418551
One of those shitty mexican countries near that strip of land that connects North America and South America
>>
>>25415482
>not dragon
why
>>
>>25414615
Gamefreak doesn't know how to appease the fans (AKA neckbeards).

It knows how to sell shit though.
>>
>>25415482
>fighting
The fuck is this shit? I want an actual fighting type legendary as much as the next faggot, but I never asked for this.
>>
>>25415482
Looks like a fucking mech.
>>
File: technicoloUr bait.gif (208 KB, 323x221) Image search: [Google]
technicoloUr bait.gif
208 KB, 323x221
>>25419020
>>
>>25413571
I'll give you this:
They might spin some shit like the Arceus event in HGSS. You just teleport to the previous region and experience a thing. THEN BACK TO THE REAL GAME.
>>
Gamestop Italy pretty much confirmed this is Gen 7, no 6.5 shit.
>>
>>25419005
We need to dispel this myth hat Gme Freak doesn't know what it's doing. It knows exactly what it's doing.
>>
I think what they're doing here is trying to do away with defined "generational borders" you don't here people talking about nintendo's other franchises in terms of "generation". Pokemon is going to become a full fledged multimedia, multi platform franchise with no distinct milestones separating one era from the next... Everything will continuously be updated and new Pokemon/forms and story arcs will be added every year.... This is what game freak truly intended to create 30 years ago and now we have the means to bring poke-mania back in full effect
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 500x281
>>25413571
More importantly:

Weren't Ho-oh and Lugia supposed to be Day and Night ?

Lugia "control" ocean and appears at night on the title screen.

Ho-Oh has a Sun tail and appears in a bright day sky on a the title screen.

My autism is triggered.
>>
>>25421887
They are times, sun and moon are things
>>
File: 1442269055315.jpg (53 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1442269055315.jpg
53 KB, 700x700
>>25413571
Ash Greninja isn't anime exclusive either.
Therefore, we are going to get it in Sun/Moon.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>25415679
and gay
>>
>>25419526
Rubio pls.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.