[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, lore wise which Pokemon is the most powerful? I mean I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 1435697241066.png (151 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1435697241066.png
151 KB, 1200x900
So, lore wise which Pokemon is the most powerful? I mean I know mega fug is the stronkest game wise, but what about in terms of lore (or anime land)? Also please provide proofs
>>
File: 1198140-arceusanime_style.png (152 KB, 536x599) Image search: [Google]
1198140-arceusanime_style.png
152 KB, 536x599
>>25402515
Hello /v/, this is Arceus, he's literally god
>>
Arceus is the strongest as the universal cosmic creator. Dialga, Palkia and Giratina are next as guardians of fundamental laws of the universe, then Weather Trio as embodiments of the planet. Everything below is way too vague to compare, other than major legendaries being generally stronger than mostly everything else.
>>
What came first, Arceus or Mew?
>>
>>25402548
What about Hoopa? Or Life deer and death birb?
>>
>>25402515
Arceus in the anime since it literally can't get hit by an attack. It can hold all its plates at once and every plate makes it immune to that plate's type.
>>
>>25402574
>in the anime
No one cares about the Ashnime, please go away.
>>
>>25402558
>Life deer and death birb
Major legendaries

>Hoopa
Unbound is pretty good but still not god-tier.
>>
>>25402588
Stop being so fucking triggered. Fucking pathetic. OP asked about the anime aswell you retard. Now fuck off.
>>
>>25402558
They could be the fourth strongest things around, but I'd definitely put them below Weather Trio, at least on conceptual level. You can't have living beings without a planet to support them after all. Hoopa's raw power could be on par with them since it's not dependent on the planet, but definitely below creation legendaries.
>>
>>25402548
There wouldn't be life without Xerneas so id put Xerneas and Yveltal above the water trio and we're gold.
>>
>>25402613
>There wouldn't be life without Xerneas
Where's your evidence mate
>>
File: 1455146603740.png (102 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
1455146603740.png
102 KB, 300x256
>>25402588
Are anti-animefags this cancerous? Not a fan of it myself but when OP ask about it and people like this guy getting mad because somebody answered his quastion you start to wonder if this board is made out of pure autism and underage faggotry.
>>
>>25402556
Arceus created Dialga, Palkia and Giratina.
Now that the universe was created, he put Mew on one of the rock and life appeared from here.
>>
I don't know. The lore says one thing, but the gameplay says another. They are both observable in game. The prevailing lore across all media seems to be that Arceus is the most powerful being there is.
>>
>>25402624
The same evidence you have for the weather trio being the embodiment of the planet even when it was never hinted as such.
>>
Arceus > Creation Trio > Mega ORAS Trio > Original BW dragon > XY Trio > BW trio > RSE Trio > Regigigas > GSC Duo > Regi Trio > Mega Mewtwo > Mewtwo > GRBY Legendary Birbs > GSC Lions (they're not dogs, idiot) > Landorus > The Other Musketeer Horses > Genie Trio > Lake Trio > Dugtrio > Mew
>>
>>25406070
Landorus is clarly over the Regi trio, but not Gigas.
GSC Cats affect areas where they go, so i'd place them before the birds.
>>
>>25402548
>too bad that ingame Giratina has less BST than mlega garchomp
>>
>>25402635
A teenager once blocked me on Miiverse because I told him Pokemon isn't the worst anime ever made.
>>
>>25402533
>>25402548
>>25402574
>>25406070
Arceus is just a creator avatar, and one of many gods that make up the Pokémon world's pantheon.

Now, if you want powerful lore-wise, look at Victini, the Victory Pokémon. Its power is literally to win forever.
>>
>>25406146
To be fair, it's not. I'm sure there's worse, just look at Youkai Watch.
>>
>>25406155
wrong
arceus is the strongest
>>
>>25406167
Hey. Yo-Kai Watch is a legitimately entertaining anime. I bet you think the Digimon and Monster Rancher anime series are also shit because they're "not muh Pokémon"

>>25406174
Arceus doesn't have the power to win forever.
>>
>>25402590
>Unbound is pretty good but still not god-tier
The fact that it can rip space-time continuum and even displace Dialga and Palkia seems like it's actually a serious threat

I thought this was silly at first but someone here pointed out that black holes already do that
>>
>>25406218
arceus has the power to create fucking anything
it is deus ex machina incarnate
it can create a pokemon specifically to nullify victini's win condition
it can create another victini to battle the other victini, cancelling them both out
it can create separate dimensions and banish its opponents to them, then seal them off for fucking forever
it can create a pokemon capable of making other pokemon always lose if it has to
arceus is the writer
victini is the plot armoured main character
>>
>>25406218
Digimon also has a real plot and heavy junk. What does Youkai have? Random stupidity.
>>
>>25406266
>What does Youkai have? Random stupidity.
It's no more "random" than any slapstick comedy series in the West ever was.

But Pokémon? Pokémon has the nerve to build up a story arc only to crash it down in the most anticlimactic way possible.
>Kanto - Charizard falls asleep on the job, costing Ash the battle
>Johto - Ash gets his ass handed to him by a couple yet-unintroduced Pokémon
>Hoenn - That fucking Meowth
>Sinnoh - Tobias. Need I say more?
>Unova - Cameron. Need I say more?
They'll probably do the same with Kalos. Screencap this if you manage to encounter the statistically nigh impossible chance that I turn out to be wrong about Kalos.
>>
Hoopa Unbound has the power to fight and defeat Pokémon gods. I bet he could win a fight with Arceus too.
>>
>>25402515
Arceus.
>>
>>25406451
Apples and Oranges really. At least Youkai is consistent with being purely a humor show. Pokemon doesn't know what it is. There has to be something that's worse than it is, though.
>>
Hoopa can only use space rifts. Palkia could change them at will.
>>
>>25406492
Hoopa Unbound can beat the shit out of Arceus
>>
>>25406535
"Hoopa Strong!"
>>
Hoopa was so strong Arceus hid like a coward and had to have Arkheans that he gave power make a magic bottle to imprison Hoopa's true power. prove me wrong.
>>
>>25406630
Fuck the anime. What's the use of calling something the lord of space if it can be beaten by something at it's own game?
>>
File: 200px-YuyukoPCB.png (111 KB, 200x377) Image search: [Google]
200px-YuyukoPCB.png
111 KB, 200x377
>>25402558
I haven't played XY, how exactly does death bird's powers work?
Is he basically Yuyuko?
>>
>>25406764
bird shoot beam
beam kill everything
don't kill bird
dead bird absorbs the life of everything around it
>>
>>25406672
because Hoopa makes you realize by being the Lord of Space you are in fact bound by the power you have and Hoopa can warp space without being a god. sure Palkia is the master of space but at the same time he is ONLY the master of space. get rekt.
>>
>>25406910
...There can only be one.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.