[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zoldiers! Its time for a social media campaign #SaveZygarde
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: Z.png (407 KB, 1024x866) Image search: [Google]
Z.png
407 KB, 1024x866
Zoldiers!

Its time for a social media campaign

#SaveZygarde #Zoldiers

Images, fanart of crying or hurt Zygarde are welcome. Lets flood social media and show that we do not forget

Fanart not mine
>>
>>25399800

#Makekalosgreatagain
>>
zygarde does not deserve or need a third version and he'll probably get a subplot for his formes in gen 7
>>
>>25399800

Fucking autistic. There will be NO Pokémon Z. Fucking move on already.
>>
>>25399800
That's a pretty cool digimon
>>
>>25399858
So tell me. are you happy we're starting anime-exclusive Pokemon era?
>>
File: SM.png (7 KB, 132x124) Image search: [Google]
SM.png
7 KB, 132x124
BRING IT ON.

Some earthly filth like Zygarde and its followers can't even comprehend the celestial warriors of the Sun and Moon, let alone fight against us.
>>
>>25399800
Zygarde stuff will be in SuMo's post-game episode.
>>
>>25399800
>25399800
lol nice dubs dick knees
>>
>>25400075
We'll see how happy you'll be when Sun Moon legend gets cucked :^)
>>
>>25399872
Are you retarded? It's not going to be anime exclusive just because it didn't get its own game.
>>
>>25399800
I only just realised that this is an Omegamon ripoff.
>>
>idiots actually believed there would be a third version of x and y and skipped gen vi because of it
>idiots believe there are any patterns to pokemon games now after gen v came along and broke the mold of the series

you have no one to blame but yourself
>>
>>25400224
>>idiots actually believed there would be a third version of x and y
What reason did we have not to?
Every other gen had a third version, except that Gen 5 broke them up to keep with the stronger duality White and Black had.
Why wouldn't they make a third game?
>>
>>25400255
because of people like you that hold off when a new gen is introduced in the hopes a definitive version would come along. it's bad business and loses potential sales, so actual sequels are a much better alternative. not to mention it kills a lot of the social aspect of trading by allowing most pokemon to be obtained in a third version. that's what pokemon is. a social game.
>>
>>25400273
So why should we not have expected a third version?
Also, why are you so against a third version? XY sucked, Z would have been incredibly welcome.
>>
>>25400255

Back when XY first came out, I could tell something was off about Gen 6 and that it probably wouldn't last long. With Sun and Moon, now I get it.

Gen 6 was filler for the gap between BW2 and the 20th anniversary games. They didn't make a third version because XY was never intended as anything more than a stepping stone to 3D and reeling genwunners back in. It's sad to say, but Kalos and Zygarde were born as cucks.
>>
>>25399800
Zygarde is so cool here, fuck
>>
>>25400395
>Gen 6 was filler for the gap between BW2 and the 20th anniversary games

Dude pls, they introduces Fairies, Megas, 3d battles. You cant be that stupid to think 6 gen was some filler when it was so revolutionary on so many levels
>>
>>25400395
>Kalos was burn as a cuck

Well... its inspired in France, isn't it?
>>
>eatShitAndDie
>>
>>25399872
Nigger, there have been Pokemon in the anime that didn't appear in the games. The Crystal Onix is a good example
>>
>>25399800
SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT

Zygarde will be included in Sun and Moon
>>
>>25399800
Well i hated 100% but this fanart convinced me otherwise
>>
I don't know what's all the fuzz about, he will clearly play a role in S&M
>>
>>25403041
You never watched the Tretta commercial?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXbg94d7dng
>>
>>25399816
Apex Zozzle
>>
>Zoldiers
cringe
>>
File: tumblr_mjh5tlhLxm1qa69tmo1_500.jpg (39 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjh5tlhLxm1qa69tmo1_500.jpg
39 KB, 500x667
>>25399800
>>
File: 1456710854325.jpg (76 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1456710854325.jpg
76 KB, 700x700
>>25400395
>Gen 5 was filler before the 3DS games came out
>Gen 6 was filler before the true 3DS games came out

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET A FULL GENERATION AGAIN

FUCK IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>25399800
lol faggot
>>
This is quite posted the most deluded, autistic thread I have ever seen on this board
>>
>>25399800
I REALLY do not understand why you people want this. You are literally coming across as autistic.

You literally have the choice of a brand new game or a rehash of the game you've already been given, and the only reason you're holding on to that is because you were anticipating it, and now you're butthurt.

Please, explain why why you want Pokemon Z?
>>
Why do you people care about Zygarde that much? Just let it die desu. It's not an interesting Pokemon and noone even gave a shit about it when X/Y came out
>>
>>25403301
How is it not interesting? I admittedly haven't played anything since Gen III, but it has a cool typing and a billion forms.
>>
>>25399800
This is the worst designed, least pokémon looking pokémon ever. I pray to god, Allah, Vishnu, Arceus, Odin, and Wonder Woman that it never makes it into a game. Fucking disgusting looking dbz mecha thing
>>
>>25399800
>this shit was going to be in a box art
Thank God for Sun and Moon
>>
>>25399800
>>25400075
>>25400138
Is this an autism spat?
>>
>>25404380

>Any form of childish fun is autism

>>>/v/
>>
>>25399800
go away. only fags want z.
>>
Here's a thought

Zygarde is the third in the life/death trio, the link between Xerne and Yvel

But what if it's also the third, the link between the version exclusive in Sun and Moon?
or maybe it's complete forme has that role

Just throwing that idea out there, wanna see what you guys think
>>
>>25403272
Not him, but usually the the third version is where they make the games actually good.
>>
>>25405014
That's an interesting theory. And it would explain the orange and light blue cores on its chest.

But what would Sun and Moon cover legends be based on? Probably some from Norse mythology, right? And what would be their powers? It would need to fit into the whole "balance of the ecosystem" motif Zygarde has.

Gen 6 - Life/Death/Balance
Gen 7 - ???/???/Balance
>>
So WHY do people want to buy a game again? Because of patterns?

I mean, extra content is nice, but in the age of DLC, charging 40 dollars for some light extra content is unacceptable.
>>
>>25405203
>Probably some from Norse mythology
In norse myth, the sun and moon are both being pulled by some deity with a wagon, similar to how Thor sails across the sky on his wagon
Can't remember their names, but they're not very relevant other than that
and on ragnarok they will both be chased by a pack of jotne wolves, the moon being half consumed by it
some interpret this pack of wolves to be Fenrir, rather than several minor wolves
>>
File: rep but always forgotten.png (63 KB, 1256x654) Image search: [Google]
rep but always forgotten.png
63 KB, 1256x654
>wanting another game of the shittiest region with the worse legendaries and pokemon
>thinking that adding 30 more minutes will make it great and a 10/10
stop anon
>>
>>25405447
>In chapter 51, High foretells that as part of the events of Ragnarök, after Fenrir's son Sköll has swallowed the sun and his other son Hati Hróðvitnisson has swallowed the moon, the stars will disappear from the sky. The earth will shake violently, trees will be uprooted, mountains will fall, and all binds will snap – Fenrisúlfr will be free. Fenrisúlfr will go forth with his mouth opened wide, his upper jaw touching the sky and his lower jaw the earth, and flames will burn from his eyes and nostrils.
Deepest lore.
>>
>>25405239
I haven't actually played X or Y, so a third version would be nice for me.
>>
>>25405851
Then buy or pirate the games. It is almost 3 years after GF released those games, and now we are getting Sado and Maso.
>>
>>25405447

>Sól (Old Norse "Sun")[1] or Sunna (Old High German, and existing as an Old Norse and Icelandic synonym: see Wiktionary sunna, "Sun"). In both the Poetic Edda and the Prose Edda she is described as the sister of the personified moon, Máni

>Máni (Old Norse/Icelandic "moon"[1]) is the personification of the moon in Norse mythology. Both sources state that he is the brother of the personified sun, Sól, and the son of Mundilfari, while the Prose Edda adds that he is followed by the children Hjúki and Bil through the heavens.
>>
>>25400299
It's because it's easy to big talk when we know what the future holds now. He wouldn't be saying that if Sun/Moon and Magearna weren't revealed yet
>>
Who fucking cares, any Zygarde other than the base forme is shitty design anyway
>>
>>25399800
A B O M I N A T I O N
A

B

O

M

I

N

A

T

I

O

N
>>
>>25406780
What's wrong with cell?
>>
>>25405502
Creation trio minus Giratina is worse and only Platinum made Sinnoh decent, so why not give Kalos that chance?
>>
>>25403272
The new games tend to be bland and empty. The capstone games have actual content.
>>
>Fags here think that MS will be good
They'll be shit.
>>
>>25403248
>Pokemon Sun and Moon are actually filler for the NX version of pokemon
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.