[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So let me get this straight: Instead of getting a definitive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
File: gwen.png (264 KB, 720x544) Image search: [Google]
gwen.png
264 KB, 720x544
So let me get this straight:

Instead of getting a definitive edition which could have become the best pokemon game to date, we are leaving kalos unresolved, unfinished and overall disappointing straight to another bland, first wave pokemon game?

And you really think this is better? Really?
>>
Everyone I know said X and Y wasn't very good.

I'm a bit hype, but not for any real reason.
>>
>complaining because Game Freak is putting their resource into a NEW game instead of making a rehash of an existing game and charging full price for it.

Its like OP is really is just a desperate cockslut begging to be sodomized up the ass.

Either that or you're some kind of cuck king and you're dick is dry because no one wants to fuck your GF.
>>
>>25393105
it might be southern kalos but based off Hawaii or just hawaii with new starters and being a new gen
>>
>>25393105
>Kalos
>Good
>>
>>25393105
Sometimes, shit is so fucked that you can't fix it no matter how hard you try. I guess GameFreak just gave up.
>>
>>25393218
no one said kalos was good
>>
>>25393154

BEHOLD, a middleschooler's first post on 4chan
>>
>>25393246
>hes played the same game for over a decade
>>
>>25393246
It's follows the formula so perfectly. They've clearly been studying on /r/4chan, preparing for the day when they could venture into the edgy depths of the Web.
>>
>>25393154
Maybe because the 3rd editions are the only complete games. Better that than nothing but half baked games for the rest of the franchise.
>>
>>25393291
>wanting to buy shit twice
>not just getting it right the first time or moving on
>>
>>25393313
>buying shit twice

I didn't for D/P or R/S and got Emerald and Platinum. So this isn't definitive. I can't control GF but their only good games are their 3rd versions or sequels in BW's case. That still seems to be true even if they just moved on from Kalos. But guess what? Sun and Moon probably aren't going to be any better because they don't get it right the first time but they do the second time around. I'm not thinking short term either. Years later the price won't mean much. Will you have a good game or just plain garbage looking back?
>>
>>25393313
>>25393154
>implying I actually bought x/y
But that's besides the point. We all know first wave games are shit. We all fucking know this, we've stressed this for over a year, we've all rationalized into thinking XY is just the catalyst for a great game. And dont try and tell me that people didn't want Gen 6.5, for every fuck who wanted Gen 7 there would be 20 more Zfags. But the fucking minute GF hints that the new game might not be Gen 6.5 but is the real deal, all of you fucking bent over backwards claiming this was a huge miracle while reddit climbed on the hype train and has stayed here. Meanwhile, you're all failing to recognise that you'll shell out more money for games you KNOW will be subpar compared to a great 3rd version. GF laughs as they implant inferior Asian semen in your faggot ass.

So no, YOURE the cocksluts, YOU'RE the cuck kings, YOU have the dry dicks. I and many others will stand by and either cry or laugh while the Pokemon fan base continues groveling away into degeneracy and furfaggotry while manbabies shit their diapers. Go fuck yourself.
>>
What was the reason to drop the sequels though? Everyone was expecting it and now they are on new gen bandwagon and dont even remember what they said before the announcement. Pokemon fans are pathetic
>>
File: 1278892955566.jpg (13 KB, 308x337) Image search: [Google]
1278892955566.jpg
13 KB, 308x337
>>25393444
>So no, YOURE the cocksluts, YOU'RE the cuck kings, YOU have the dry dicks. I and many others will stand by and either cry or laugh while the Pokemon fan base continues groveling away into degeneracy and furfaggotry while manbabies shit their diapers. Go fuck yourself.

Wow, and I thought >>25393154 was trying too hard.

Please tell me BOTH of you anons are just taking the piss, because I genuinely don't want to believe think that not one, but TWO posts in the same thread could use phrases such as "cuck king" and be 100% serious.
>>
>>25393549
I meant to quote him in my post.

And besudes, if you think any post ITT is 100% serious, you should probably kill yourself desu senpai baka
>>
>>25393105
>Kalos
>could be the best pokemon game to date

no
>>
>>25393105
I'm torn.

On one hand, most things about XYORAS were executed badly and the sooner we get out of that gen 6 rut the better. On the other, I do want closure for the Kalos story, which actually was pretty good despite everything else..
>>
A year ago I would've loved Z, but now I'd rather have a new wave of Pokemon. I've long been bored of Kalos' barely seventy addition of Pokemon.
>>
>>25393642
>>25393631
>>25393218
Kalos wasnt good, but it had lot of potential, in fact it had the most potential out of all games and it is really strange that they just skipped this in favor of making another boring game.
>>
>>25393444
Bro, gen 6 was weak.
Barely any pokemon
Shit region
Fucking megas
No difficulty
Fairy type
I'm getting off point.
GF has been making pokemon games for 20 years. I can say that out of all the pokemon games 2, maaaaybe 3, have sucked.
Instead of forcing something to work that the majority did not like they're going a new direction. I will support the fuck out of a company who says "I did wrong , let me fix that."
>>
>>25393689
But they're not fixing anything.
>>
>>25393717
But how do you know that?
>>
>>25393746
You'll see soon enough,
>>
>>25393717
As in "hey, gen 6 was a mistake, let us make it up to you rather than making you wait another 2 years to escape this shit pile we buried you in."

Bad choice of the word "fix" on my other post, pardon me.
>>
>>25393689
>No difficulty
Like every other pokemon game
>Fairy type
Why you hate F-type?
>Fucking megas
Get use to them m8
>>
I think GF are going to pull off a gold/silver and make the new region AND Kalos available in the game. Kalos will be unlocked after beating the main campaign. The 2nd story will be tied to Zygarde.
>>
>>25393779
This is why I didn't list the entirety of why gen 6 sucked. You're missing the point of that post.
>>
>>25393689
>Fairy type
>Megas
>bad

There's a bunch of reasons XY/ORAS was weak but those two aren't part of it
>>
>>25393865
Megas bug me a little. I'd rather things have normal evolutions. It doesn't help that the selection of Pokemon that get megas is a little weird.

Legendaries evolving bugs me. Also, a lot of them seem to cater to people who just want everything to be more badass.

Though, there are a fair bit of Pokemon who have megas who I like and whose megas I like. I just wish they were regular evolutions though.
>>
>>25393813
whats the of your post than?
>>
>>25393105
That's what you get for crying about how XY/ORAS are shit. Gamefreak pulls the plug and goes straight for a new Gen.
>>
>>25394042
Meant*Whats the point of your post than if i'm missing it.
>>
>>25393689
Every first set of games in a gen post-2 have fucking sucked and have had no god damn post game

It's ALWAYS the 3rd version which is good (Emerald, Platinum, BW2), and Gamefreak is throwing out Z so they can make more money by shitting out two versions of the same game which is blatantly unfinished
>>
Proud to say I've never bought a 3rd version.
>>
>>25393313
>>wanting to buy shit twice
I dunno man... I skipped X and Y, holding out for Z. Now i guess i'll just skip Kalos. Story sounds too stupid to bother with as is.
>>
>>25393689
I see what you're saying, but believe me when I say that people said the same things about Gen 3 and 4 upon DP and RS's releases.

The point of my post wasn't to say Gen 6 was some strong base for us to get the best game ever off of. The point was that most 1st wave games are shit compared to the third version, which is always considered better, and this is considering how much potential a Z game could have had. The fact that GF decided to cut losses while they could instead of holding out like they did every other generation except MAYBE 5 is incredibly indicative of this new direction the company's taking. And the fact that almost everybody jumped ship and swam to the Gen 7 boat is indicative of the fan base. Even though most people here pretend they're more intelligent, more patient, and wider than children, look what's happened.

That was a semiserious post in a non serious thread about a non serious topic. It's best to just drop it and hope for the best.
>>
>>25393105
third versions / sequels / remakes are always less interesting and sell worse than the first wave games, there is also a lot less to get hyped about due to a lack of new pokemon reveals, if we could get a new gen every set of games that would be great.

Now if only all first wave games could be GOOD from the get go, BW is for me the only first wave game that was ever good on its own compared to the later games in its gen.
>>
>>25393105
>expecting /vp/ to be anything but idiots

Literally all this will be from now on is

>WAHHH NO POST-GAME
>YAY ANOTHER GAME WITH NO POST-GAME IM SO HYPE
>WAHHH NO POST GAME WHAT THE FUCK GF
>YAY ANOTHER GAME WITH NO POST-GAME THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME

and this will repeat, since GF is apparently done with third versions.
>>
>>25394097
>implying Gen1 had a postgame
>implying Gen2 wasn't a glorified boss rush
>>
>>25394216
I legitimately believe Game Freak was 100% satisfied with XY and had no desire to make a Z anyways
>>
>he doesn't know
>>25392059
>>
>>25394382
And honestly, you're probably right. They probably hoped it would pass as a complete game and that ORAS was such a great game with the DE.
>>
>>25394418
God damnit wrong post.
>>25393369
>>
>>25394418
I wonder why are they doing pretty much the same region as Hoenn? Another tropical themed region is really weird here but I do believe that this is true, so whatever, we'll see.
>>
>>25394457
No, I mean I legitimately believe that they legitimately believe it is a complete game. A Z would just be dessert to them.
>>
>>25393105
It had the potential to be the best but that potential will seemingly never be realized now that they probably just skipping right to Gen 7. A shame too because the third version and or sequel(in the case of BW2) is always the best and just makes the generation better and leaves it with a nice sendoff.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.