[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"And in 2016, it all comes together in a new Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 1920x1080
>"And in 2016, it all comes together in a new Pokemon adventure"
What did he mean by this?
>>
Gen 6 was a mistake
>>
>>25387504
It means nothing, how many times they said something like that and it has no meaning at all? When will you learn for fucks sake
>>
>>25387504
It means a new story.
>>
It means nothing, it's a simple commercial hook to get you stupid fucks excited. Why do you have to search for hidden meaning in every fucking sentence.
>>
>>25387504
It doesnt mean all regions in one game just because - 3DS wouldnt be able to handle 7 regions

They just tell you all the best emotions and feeling about past generation you will find once again in Sun and Moon
>>
Real theory. This is the first game where, through various means of bullshittery, you can move Pokémon from ANY generation to the new title.
>>
>>25387543
>>25387553
meme'd
>>
>>25387559
impressive digits
>>
>>25387504
It means shut up, Mrluriel
>>
>>25387558
but you can literally catch them all in 6th gen
>>
>>25387504
That there's a new game this year.
>>
It means the game is compatible with gen 1 through 6 pokemon, just like every game has been. You can have a bulbasaur and a keldeo
>>
>>25387504
I figured they meant, like, since they worked on previous games, they're using their past experiences to help them build something like a brand new game? Maybe something good?

But you know there will always be those who take it literally like "YES ALL THE GENS IN ONE"

The poor darlings.
>>
>>25387913
I feel like they're more sane than the ones crying about fusion.
>>
>>25387913
having more than one region is a mistake anyways. If you want to reply an old game, replay the oldgame. If you want to stomp through an underleveled region with your team that jsut beat the e4 for 5+ regions then you're just insane
>>
>>25387913
>Maybe something good?
doub it
>>
>>25387504
it means you can transfer from gen 1, they spent a bunch of time talking about it after
when gen 2 gets released the same way, you'll be able to transfer from any gen to the new game
>>
>>25387975
I agree, though funny story:

My first Pokemon game was Silver version, and I was a quote-unquote 90's kid who wanted to get into R/B/Y, but couldn't because by the time I could afford the hardware, the original games became impossible to get until much later.

Having a chance to actually go to Kanto from Johto was fantastic, though I was still a little disappointed because apparently the Safari Zone was "closed" or whatever.
>>
>>25387543
For X and Y, they called them "the next evolution of pokemon."

Just putting that out there.
>>
>>25388110
so then fusions confirmed?
>>
>>25388497
Fuck no you faggot. Nothing is confirmed. Are there signs? Yeah. There are some. The phrasing is interesting, but it could point to the mixing if generations rather than the mixing of Pokémon. The Toys R Us event was meant to "bridge the generations" in terms of players. They encouraged adult fans to come out and show the younger players the older stuff.
The crystal in the logo looks like a Revive to me, not something from a shitty comic that they've tried to ignore harder than Kevin Smith ignores Jersey Girl.
There's signs it might be Hawaii. There's signs it might be Spain. There's signs it's South Kalos.
The bottom line is that nothing is certain until Game Freak says it is.
>>
>>25387504
When can we expect any new info?
>>
>>25388627
E3 is the only upcoming date where new info is almost guaranteed.
Until then it could come at any time.
>>
>>25387504
I don't know..
>>
>>25388638
>NX
>SM
E3 2016 confirmed for redeeming the putrid embarrassment that was the 2015 Digital Event
>>
>>25388627
The first month or two after a game announcement are usually a slow drip. We'll probably get the starters and box legendaries in the meantime but I don't expect things to really start kicking off until May.
>>
>>25387504
>"And In 2016, it alL coMes together in A new PokemOn adventure"
>>
>>25387504
I don't mean to be sexiest this is a joke but are you a fucking woman, there's nothing behind it. Face value
>>
>>25388881
Don't forget Zelda Wii U.
>>
>>25388110
because it was on fucking 3d
>>
WE ALL LIVE
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.