[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Megas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
What would be best

Mega Ho-oh, Primal Ho-oh, or Ho-oh Unbound
>>
>>25384324
Resurrection Ho-Oh
>>
Maybe Lugia/Ho-oh will have important roles in the game along side with the main legendaries
also
>tfw the last time you could catch all the main legendaries in one game was 7 years ago
>>
>>25384353
What would be the mechanics behind that, if it faints, comes back with new form? Effectively 7 pokemon?
>>
>>25384357
Doesn't OR/AS already cater to being the Legendary catching game of Gen 6?
>>
>>25384428
Yeah, but feints 2 or 3 turns later.
>>
>>25384324
>unbound
That only works with Hoopa because of the whole Djinn thing. Using it for Ho-Oh or any other Legendary would be like if Primal Groudon was "Groudon Therian." It doesn't mesh.

Primal Ho-Oh could work.
>>
>>25384324
Probably a Phoenix or something for ho-oh then again that can fit for moltres also
>>
Why would legendaries need megas? Aren't they already OP?
>>
>>25384508
Tell that to Mega Raymundo.
>>
Need more Itemless Megas for Smogon tears
>>
File: XVDY15r.png (582 KB, 1024x906) Image search: [Google]
XVDY15r.png
582 KB, 1024x906
>>25384324
Ho-oh Arisen Forme
>>
I do wish there was more love for ho-oh. Didn't even get invited to the legendary clusterfuck that was Hoopa movie
>>
>>25384751
I like it.
>>
>>25384751
Beautiful
>>
>>25384827
It was the first legendary ash met so it has to be the last one he meets

stay tuned for its debut in the 40th anniversary movie
>>
>>25384751

10/10
>>
>>25384751
>A Mega/Primal/Forme that actually looks better than the original
Not with modern Game Freak tbqh, lad. A man can dream though
>>
>>25384751
I wanted to be that guy, and say I didn't like it because everyone else does, but the heart in reference to HG is too beautiful.
>>
>>25384324
They would have different terms to emphasize peculiar legendaries.
>>
>>25384324

> Not wanting a Mega/Primal Lugia
>>
>>25386686
This. I like the idea of normal pokemon having generic mega-evolutions because particular stones resonate with their species in general, while legendaries should have some sort of special condition to fulfill that unlocks their potential and gives them a mega form with it's own terminology. Primal Groudon and Kyogre tapping into ancient energy, Rayquaza evolving through a special move and Hoopa becoming unbound by use of an item all give them a very fun, specific flavor and make their mega forms feel a bit more special and different than the standard way. If anything I think Ho-Oh and Lugia should mega-evolve similarly to Groudon and Kyogre, by holding the Silver Wing or Rainbow wing and allowing them to tap into their ancient power just by holding it and not actually having to mega-evolve.
>>
>>25384751
Just... Wow
>>
>>25384751
Art of its counterpart Lugia?
>>
>>25384751
I don't get it, it is just ho-oh with four wings and a heart, why is everyone in love? It isn't bad, but I don't see anything special.
>>
>>25384751

It's pretty, but needs more rainbow.
>>
>>25386891
this is actually one of the best thing i have ever read on this board compared to the usual autistic shit people here say.

10/10 post (because of concept you made etc)
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
>>25389221
Do people like you just base these posts on what you remember the pokemon looking like? Like with the hurrdurr it's fletchling people? It looks as different from actual ho-oh as any other mega does. See mega ampharos, primal groudon, mega aerodactyl, mega sceptile etc.
>>
>>25389335
>what you remember Pokemon looking like

Uh, yeah. Spot on. I don't actually look up Pokemon when chatting here. I did notice they changed the head a lot, but I dunno. It didn't stand out much.

I also don't actually know what any megas really look like outside of like Charizard and Mewtwo because they are in Smash, I haven't caught up yet.

You might say my opinion doesn't matter, but I wasn't just being negative, I was genuinely curious.
>>
>>25389370
Lol okay that settles that then
>>
>>25389335
this is so retarded
>>
>>25384751
Ability:From the Ashes

This Pokémon is revived with full health two turn after being OKed
>>
>>25384324
Dyna Ho-oh.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.