[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw Riolu and Lucario are native to Unova and Zorua and Zoroark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
>yfw Riolu and Lucario are native to Unova and Zorua and Zoroark are native to Kalos
>>
>>25372020
Except they're not?

Zoroark >>>>> Lucario btw
>>
>>25372177
think about it though

you can only get lucario from an egg in sinnoh (as riolu) and you can only get zoroark/zorua through an event/gift in unova

whereas you can catch wild riolu in bw2 and wild zoroark in x/y
>>
But, no? You can find wild Riolu in Kalos too (Route 22), and Zorua can be found in Hoenn (Route 101 w/ DexNav).
>>
>>25372305
oh shit
>>
>>25372314
OP isn't saying that they're exclusively native to unova and kalos, respectively. only suggesting that they're not actually native to the region where they were introduced
>>
>>25372305
Is Riolu native to Unova? You can say what you want about BW2, but it was not there in in BW1. Foreign pokemon have obviously taken over.
>>
>>25372355
introduced species or not, it evidently ain't a sinnoh mon
>>
>>25372355
Did you forget the cave near the Elite Four?
It was B/W
>>
>>25372464
ohhh challenger's cave, completely forgot about that
>>
>>25372578
But that would mean the dex is wrong, and the dex is never wrong.
>>
>>25372578
Yeah, that one
Completely forgot the name
Been playing White 2 where is not that accesible... or noteworthy
>>
>>25372600
Mew can learn crabhammer
>>
File: 2a5.jpg (211 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
2a5.jpg
211 KB, 640x640
>>25372643
>>25372600
Stop shitposting please. Or get a trip so I can filter you or something.
>>
>>25373158
I'm not that person, but you asked for it. You're the ones who wanted the games to be the all powerful, all knowing masters of everything, even if they contradict themselves. You're the ones that decided you'd rather have nonsense.
>>
File: 6867.png (7 KB, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
6867.png
7 KB, 64x64
>>25373242
low-quality bait dude
>>
>>25373158
Filter this
>>
File: mindblown.gif (494 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
mindblown.gif
494 KB, 200x200
>>25372339

I find that mindblowing to be honest.
>>
>Eevee is actually native to Kalos
You only get them as gifts excpet for Sinnoh's Trophy Garden and Kalos Route 10. Also ORAS put them on Hoenn Route 116, but only through DexNav.
>>
>>25373621
speaking of the trophy garden, castform is exclusively native to unova aside from there due to it only being received as a gift in any hoenn games
>>
Same with Jynx being found in Johto's Ice Path, and I believe the Sudowoodo in Johto came through the Sinjoh ruins and was just like, welp. I'm gonna hang out here now I guess.
>>
>>25373902
>walked all the way from Sinnoh to Johto via the ruins

The absolute madman.
>>
File: hit that blunt.png (12 KB, 105x103) Image search: [Google]
hit that blunt.png
12 KB, 105x103
>>25374672
>>
What about Larvesta?
Do you think one day we'll figure out where it's native to?
>>
>>25374778
Probably SuMo's region.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
>>25372020
>>25372339
>>25372384

Pandas in Paris
Giraffes in Kansai
Zebras in NY
Cobras in Tokyo
Pygmy Elephants in Arizona
Piranhas in Okinawa
Hyppos in Sakhalin
Gaia in Guyana

You are right, introduced species is a big problem in pokemon world.
>>
>>25374778
Kalos' Friend Safari and Hoenn's Mirage Spots don't count?
>>
>>25375418
>Gaia in Guyana
Wait, what?
>>
File: 5541094_std[1].jpg (14 KB, 358x205) Image search: [Google]
5541094_std[1].jpg
14 KB, 358x205
>>25375506
>>
>>25375735
Gaia is a goddess, not an animal, you buffoon! How can a goddess be an introduced species?
>>
I noticed that as well! So much of that becomes true since Johto, catching a Tauros and Pinsir in the wild outside Safari, also, you can catch Eevee in Unova2 games! So thats where Eeve is from right?
>>
>>25375822
it's just a bad joke, but if you wants make this a religion thread.

"Because it can learn any move, some people began research to see if it is the ancestor of all Pokémon"
>>
>>25375937
Eevee seems to be a creature that goes with humans, like domestic cats. It doesn't seem to thrive well in cold climates, though, since it's not found in Sinnoh, Kanto, or Johto. It's basically impossible to figure out where it's originally native to, but it seems to go with humans.

Notably, the dex identifies Eevee as an urban pokemon, meaning it clearly follows humans when it spreads, like domestic cats in real life.
>>
>>25372020
All starters: ???
Farfetch'd: Johto
Exeggcute: Johto
Hitmons: ???
Lickitung: Johto
Rhyhorn: Sinnoh
Chansey: Sinnoh
Tangela: Sevii/Sinnoh
Kangaskhan: Unova
Mr. Mime: Sinnoh/Kalos
Scyther: Johto
Jynx: Johto
Magmar: Sevii/Johto
Pinsir: Johto
Tauros: Johto
Lapras: Johto
Eevee: Kalos
Snorlax: Sinnoh (returned to the mountains)
Dratini: Johto/Unova
Togepi: ???
Marill: Hoenn
Sudowoodo: Sinnoh
Murkrow: Sinnoh
Misdravus: Sinnoh
Slugma: Hoenn
Corsola: Hoenn
Houndour: Sinnoh
Nosepass: Sinnoh/Unova
Meditite: Sinnoh
Corphish: Unova
Chimecho: Sinnoh
Beldum: Unova, from the meteor
Riolu: Unova/Kalos
Skorupi: Unova/Kalos
Croagunk: Unova/Kalos
Carnivine: Unova
Rotom: Kalos
Zoroark: Kalos
Larvesta: ???
>>
Meditite is native to Sinnoh
>>
>>25377964
>Eevee: Kalos
and Unova
>Tangela: Sevii/Sinnoh
There are in Kanto's regular routes

Pokemons who are in Kanto's safari are native to Kanto. Kalos' safari is the only questionable one.

And Castform is from Unova. ( Or Sinnoh if Trophy garden mechanic is considered being native )
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.