[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUX appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 083Farfetch'd.png (128 KB, 431x431) Image search: [Google]
083Farfetch'd.png
128 KB, 431x431
Other NPC trademon welcomed too
>>
File: Trader_Sugimori.png (79 KB, 140x239) Image search: [Google]
Trader_Sugimori.png
79 KB, 140x239
Good thread.

I always used DUX as my Cut/Fly slave in Blue, and carried on that tradition with Ch'Ding in LeafGreen.
>>
Why does it have to be so late in the game to get a good rod to catch a poliwag? I want Jynx now.
>>
fucking gasper is the reason I will never trade pokemon again
>>
I love how that for a while, literally every single Farfetch'd that anyone had was named DUX.

I was actually gonna get and train DUX in my RBY, but I looked at his moveset and it is painfully dull. At least Fearrow gets Mirror Move.
>>
>>25366521
I'm dead set on using him, but it's slim pickings.

>Slash
>Fly
>Swords Dance
>

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Farfetch%27d_(Pok%C3%A9mon)/Generation_I_learnset

Suggestions for a fourth move?
>>
How is Marcel going for you anons? I plan to get him.
>>
I will use DUX for the first time this time around.
>>
>>25366602
Brick Break
>>
>>25366669
Even since Gen III it annoyed me that Farfecth'd can't learn Brick Break while its original TCG move was called Pot Smash
>>
>>25366618
Marcel is the Mr. Mime, right? I was planning on getting him but decided to do Slowbro to knock two types with one stone.
>>
>>25366602
Reflect, maybe?
>>
>>25366847
Yeah Marcel is the Mr.mime. I just got mine at level 11 and took it to the route east of vermilion (route 11?) And using just confusion and barrier he started slaying niggas left and right. He's a beast. I don't normally care about gender but I'll be a little upset if it turns out female just because I always planned on nick-naming my Mr.mime 'Mrs.Mime' if it happened to be female.
>>
>>25366602
Agility for gen 1 crit fun.
>>
>>25366602
Agility for speed buffs, or Mimic for laughs.
>>
>can trade Nidoran Male/Nidorino for Nidoran Female/Nidorina
>in Red this is useful because females are rarer
>in Blue it's fucking useless
>>
Why can't the NPCs fucking use lowercase?
>>
>>25370188
BROCK, MISTY, OAK and the rest of the npcs didn't use lowercase either
>>
File: kenya.jpg (84 KB, 400x351) Image search: [Google]
kenya.jpg
84 KB, 400x351
kenya and dux confirmed for the most bro pokemon ever.
>>
File: 114.png (169 KB, 350x305) Image search: [Google]
114.png
169 KB, 350x305
Is the traded tangela on cinnebar island the only way to obtain one in red?
>>
File: 6c3.png (26 KB, 904x542) Image search: [Google]
6c3.png
26 KB, 904x542
>Farfetch'd will never be useful
>>
>>25370188
>play gen 1
>Welcome, Anon! This is the world of POKéMON! I am OAK, the POKéMON PROFESSOR!

>play gen 4 (iirc)
>Welcome, ANON! This is the world of Pokémon! I am Rowan, a Pokémon professor!

FUCK
>>
>>25370344
>Mega Farfetch'd that cooks itself up to fully restore the party's status
>wields its stalk like a samurai sword
>>
>>25370371
Pokémon had all-caps names still (for some reason). I made my name properly capitalised and it looked fine.
>>
>>25370274
Can't you also catch it in the grass south of Pallet Town?
>>
>>25370254
Why do people evolve her?
She's perfect.
>>
Anyone remember MARC the Lickitung. For some reason he is the only one from Red/Blue who didn't have his name changed in Fire Red/Leaf Green.
>>
>>25370433
Thanks, I knew that but was completely unsure if I was remembering it wrong
>>
File: kenyaaa.png (81 KB, 250x182) Image search: [Google]
kenyaaa.png
81 KB, 250x182
>>25370440
i gave her an everstone to perfect her beauty
>>
Ch'Ding was amazing. He came with crit hax hold item and leveled ridiculously fast. I cried when i realized I lost him from accidentally trading the wrong farfetched
>>
I've always named every Farfetch'd DUX in memory of… DUX.
>>
File: IMG_20160228_233320597.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160228_233320597.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
My farfetchd is a great mon c:
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.