[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i downloaded the Pokemon Red game before getting on my bus. Can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
i downloaded the Pokemon Red game before getting on my bus. Can anyone answer these questions please:

who is the better starting Pokemon?
can you change your gender at all?
what's the best strategy?

im coming from /soc/
>>
i should add i've never played a Pokemon game before
>>
>im coming from /soc/
FUCK
OFF
>>
>Squirtle or Bulbasaur. Either one is fine in-game.
>not in this game
>Just muscle through the game with strong attacks

Now let's end this thread quietly instead of taking the bait.
>>
Its a game for kids. Pick the cutest starter and catch them all.
>>
>>25364589
>can you change your gender at all
>coming from /soc/

colour me unsurprised
>>
File: ifitsnotbaitthenhotdamn.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ifitsnotbaitthenhotdamn.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
oh yeah?
>>
>>25364618
sorry
>>25364624
does bulbasaur have better evolutions to squirtle?
>>25364626
im probably going with bulbasaur
>>25364638
i was just asking. i don't give a fuck what gender i am i just wanted to know
>>
>>25364589
>im coming from /soc/
Stay there with all the doors and windows closed then suffocate.
>>
>>25364589
wipe off your eyebrows and u'd look attractive
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 1600x900
>>
>>25364589
>who is the better starting Pokemon?
Whichever one you like better.
>can you change your gender at all?
In the originals, no.
>what's the best strategy?
Learn types, or not, they're easy games.

Also you're cute, we're gonna need more pics.
>>
>>25364683
m8.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 700x700
>>
File: 1241055.jpg (53 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1241055.jpg
53 KB, 540x960
>>25364683
so starters don't matter? and where do you learn types?
>>25364682
>>25364692
i still have my instagrams posted on /soc/. but yeah i am totally bait
>>
I'd recommend Squirtle since Vine Whip only has 10PP and Bulbasaur won't get Razor Leaf until level 30. Relying on Vine Whip is doable, but a bit of a pain since you have to go to a Pokémon center way more often to restore it. Squirtle, on the other hand, gets water gun for a modestly powerful move with lots of PP. Additionally, you can teach it Bubblebeam after beating Misty as it's the most powerful water type move you'll have for a while.

Bulbasaur is a lot better in the later games simply because the mechanics in gen 1 are a little wonky.
>>
>>25364589
>school bus
underage b&

>impying >she's 18
>>
I've always thought Bulbasaur was easy mode, Squirtle was normal mode and Charmander was hard mode because of the first few gym leaders. By the fourth gym, you should already have a well rounded team.
>>
>>25364589
>>25364710
PLEASE HAVE SEX WITH ME I'LL GIVE YOU MONEY
>>
>>25364788
It doesn't fucking matter because you can catch rape train Nidoran next to the second city anyway.
>>
I love you
>>
>>25364710
Well, just went to /soc.
And what I saw disgusted me.
You're obvi a hoe
and now I'm never using 4chan again.
Lames.
>>
>>25364710
No starters don't matter. As for types, just google. It's simple stuff. Water > Fire, Fire > Grass, Grass > Water. Rock > Flying (two birds, one stone). Stuff like that, it's mostly children stuff.
>>
>>25364710
You're pretty hot. That hair color is shit though, stick with your natural color like an adult. And stop drawing your eyebrows on, shits ugly as fuck.
>>
Charmander
Nope
>what's the best strategy?
Only use your starter. Don't bother training other Pokemon; they suck. Your overleveled Charizard will wreck everything in its path.
>>
>>25364618
this 100%
>>
>>25364874

>Charmander

lmao are you 12
>>
>>25364589
>playing pokemon

Go back to /soc/
>>
I usually get Bulbasaur or Charmander because I like buying the Magikarp and trying to evolve it in Mt. Moon.
>>
>>25364710
10/10
>>
File: Pokémon_types.png (43 KB, 216x421) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_types.png
43 KB, 216x421
>>
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 72x172) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3 KB, 72x172
Leaf don't exist in Pokémon Red and Blue.
>>
>>25364797
How?
>>
>>25364972
VAGINAL
>>
>>25364985
Here
>>
>>25364589
Choose Squirtle or Bulbasaur. Squirtle will blast the first gym, Bulbasaur will win pretty easily against the second gym and probably have no problem with the first. The evolutions and move pool of Squirtle is better though. Charmander becomes a dragon but that's it. He's there for the cool factor. By the time you get to the third gym you should have a decent team to take the third gym, which is super effective against Squirtle.
>>
File: pokemans_008.gif (12 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pokemans_008.gif
12 KB, 600x600
Pick squirtle and keep it at wartortle honest
>>
>>25364589
Go away normie.
>>
>>25364589
>i downloaded the Pokemon Red game before getting on my bus
Haha awesome :)

Pick charmander, trust me

Only irl

>what's the best strategy
don't catch any other pokemon. If you pick charmander, you get 2 of the best moves in the game straight away, scratch and growl. DO NOT get rid of these moves, YOU CAN ONLY LEARN 4. Eventually you will learn enough moves to take up 4 slots. DO NOT CHANGE ANY OF YOUR MOVES. If you learn more than 4 it will give you the option to forget a move to replace it with a new one or just leave it as it is. Choose to leave it as it is. Also, when you get to level 16, you will begin to evolve. When this happens, you need to mash b as quickly as possible or else the evolution will fail. It also fails if you dont start mashing b quick enough so be ready to hit it asap. If it fails, you can try again when you lvl up next, but you have to be quick. Other than that just stock up on plenty of antidotes from the pokemart and you should be good for most of the game
>>
>>25365188
THE THIRST IS REAL
>>
Bulbasaur. Charmander is for fags and Squirtle is alright.
>>
I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.
>>
>>25364589
start with Squirtle
>>
>>25364589
p-please be my bf!
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.