[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
but BUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
File: CcJz-_bVIAA38eI.jpg-large.jpg (87 KB, 600x875) Image search: [Google]
CcJz-_bVIAA38eI.jpg-large.jpg
87 KB, 600x875
but BUT
>>
File: f-ff-ff--f-f--five.jpg (64 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
f-ff-ff--f-f--five.jpg
64 KB, 555x555
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
>anime exclusive third version

FUCKING WHYYYYYY
>>
i dont think theres any legendary thats been as cucked as zygarde
>>
>>25335489
Ho-oh didn't get to appear in the movie that had every other one up to Hoopa in it
>>
>>25335368
Stop crying, regigigas came one gen after the regis, this will happen. Instead of absorbing (or whatever he does) Xerneas and Yveltal he'll feed on the new box legendaries.
>>
>>25335489
Zygarde is the anti-mewtwo.
Never gets any attention, never shows up on anything relevant, everyone forgot about it immediately, cucked out of any development.
Zygarde was a bigger mistake than Genesect.
>>
>>25335611
fuck you i like genesect

i hate that it was dlc though, it should have worked into the plot of bw
>>
>>25335368
Dumb Z fags.

Sun and Moon will be the Johto-like sequel to XY. After you beat mostly likely South Kalos, you will return to North Kalos.

Also you have to be retarded to think there would be anime only Pokemon. Perfect Zygarde will be part of the plot.
>>
>>25335528

But at least Ho-Oh has its own game in Gold and HeartGold
>>
>>25335636
>Team Plasma's ultimate weapon
>never does anything
>>
>>25335368
Until we see a different confirmed box Legendary, hope isn't lost.
>>
>>25335390
Yeah it sucks when you can't get a 5. I'll help you, Yoogs.
>>
>>25335529
Regigigas was almost certainly tacked-on late into development of D/P as lazy padding/to encourage transferring gen 3 pokemon over

Zygarde was very blatantly set for the giratina/kyurem treatment. Maybe they just got cold feet and realised all those stupid extra formes were unnecessary
>>
>>25335636
I love me some Genesect too, anon, but we must face the fact that Cyberbug 2000 was completely forgotten by Gamefreak and was everything but pushed out of the average player's sight really hard.
>>
>>25335368

>implying Sun and Moon won't be sequels to X/Y taking place in South Kalos
>Complete Zygarde is Gen 7
>>
>>25335368
>zygarde

> implying we won't get his new forms in Sun/Moon

Quit crying over nothing.
>>
>>25335489
>Flygon gets teased with a Mega but doesn't get one
>Garchomp gets a Mega but it's one of the shittest ones around
>Zygarde got cucked out of a third game
Dragon/Ground must be some kind of a cursed typing
>>
So Z is pretty much deconfirmed at this point? The game being released in December is like a guarantee they're not revisiting Kalos.

I was gonna it because I've heard that X/Y had a lot of flaws worth fixing. I guess now I just have to play one of them despite that.
>>
>>25335636
I miss legendaries having little plots, just downloading them isn't as fun
>>
>>25335939
THERE WILL BE NO Z. GEN 7 COMES OUT THIS HOLIDAY SEASON. ARE YOU DENSE?
>>
>>25335690
>>25335390
Woah is this the 5 you were looking for?
>>
File: 1456499426580.jpg (76 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1456499426580.jpg
76 KB, 700x700
WHYYYYY!!!??
>>
People aren't thinking very much. If they left things unfinished, it's likely that S/M are going to feature a new region AND have an endgame that allows us to travel back to Kalos, Gen 2 style.
This is where Zygarde will come back in and why he's got the colors of all four games on his chest. He's the link between the two gens.

Makes even more sense since it's the 20th anniversary and they'll want to do something big that will be remembered.
>>
On the bright side, if XY gets remade, we don't have to worry about third version features getting removed because there were none in the first place!
>>
>>25335528
>Ho-oh appearing in movies ever

m-muh 1st episode cameo
>>
>>25335690
>>25335390
>>>>>>>90

im honestly impressed
>>
>>25335672
>the canon explanation is that n said 'lolno'

why didn't ghetsis use one then
>>
Oh. Hey Z fags. I came in here to get a drink.
>>
people that actually want a 3rd version are huge fucking idiots. there's a reason they stopped doing that back in gen v.
people hold off on buying until a 3rd version is released, losing tons of potential sales as well as a definitive version where you can capture nearly ever pokemon in the region without trading kills a lot of the social aspect which is what pokemon is in the first place. a social game.
>>
>>25336838
>people hold off on buying until a 3rd version is released, losing tons of potential sales
This was never happened. The best selling games in the series have all be the openers to new gens, you can look up the numbers yourself.
>>
>>25336902
well yes, but the potential for more is still there. take all the babies crying about Z today and how they skipped X, Y and ORAS for it as evidence of that
>>
>>25335880
>4 times weak to Ice
>>
>>25336948
I fucking wish I skipped XY and ORAS
>>
File: daijobu.png (87 KB, 242x206) Image search: [Google]
daijobu.png
87 KB, 242x206
Isn't it obvious? they're saving Zygarde's story and new forms for the inevitable X&Y remakes releasing in 2023
>>
>>25337375
>Giratina's Origin forme has the same BST as the base instead of being a Primal

retcon PLEASE. If this is the start of Gen 7, then I can look forward to playing through Diamond and Pearl without the shit speeds and slowdowns and for the first time
>>
>>25336207
>colors
Zygarde will be in the Pokemon Ocean Blue. It's why he has R/G/B colors, plus the two new ones from Sun and Moon.
>>
>>25336207
Here's hoping they do that. As hyped as I am there are just so many things in Kalos that are unanswered.

And what the fuck is up with Heatran and Jaune Plaza?
>>
Why Nintendo!? Why!!??

We had our hopes up! And you blew it!!
>>
>>25336207
I was with you until "two gens"

There's a reason they left Zygarde's two signature moves in XY. Sun/Moon and XyORAS will be in the same gen and compatible with one another.
>>
>>25338749
They didn't like everyone bullying them for no BF so now we're getting a third game in a row with bike simulator as the only postgame was punishment
>>
>>25338809
>and compatible with one another.

Already confirmed that PokeBank can only go way between XY/ORAS and SM. It's Gen 7.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-bank/#pokemon-sun-pokemon-moon

the dream is dead
>>
>>25337007

underrated post
>>
File: ottid.jpg (20 KB, 300x197) Image search: [Google]
ottid.jpg
20 KB, 300x197
I haven't played 6th gen, I usually hold out for the 3rd version......

what do I do?!
>>
>>25340316
They have a 3rd in 6th gen. There's your gateway. Pick up x/y if you can. It's superb.
>>
>>25340453

What is the 3rd in sixth gen?
>>
File: smugsune.png (107 KB, 255x208) Image search: [Google]
smugsune.png
107 KB, 255x208
>Mfw almost no one believed me when I kept saying the 20th anniversary would be way too big for a measly third version
>>
>>25336838
>there's a reason they stopped doing that back in gen v
Are Unovabortions still forcing this meme that BW2 wasn't a third version? Just stop it.
>>
>>25340316
Wait for 3DS emulation to be a thing if you can't pirate. Don't spend $40 on XY.
>>
>>25342127

but then how do I transfer my cloned emerald pokemon up to 7th gen if I don't have a 6th gen game?
>>
File: inject.png (168 KB, 284x452) Image search: [Google]
inject.png
168 KB, 284x452
>>25342363
Gen 7 will be on 3DS so just inject it. :^)
>>
>>25342398

inject? What does that mean? I can transfrom 5th gen straight to 7?
>>
>>25340316
Get XY then
>>
>>25342773
3DS is full of exploits you can inject a pokémon in your game. And there's software that simulates an official transfer between all gens from 3 and above (there's even a tool for gen 1 and 2 to 3 but it's very hacky as it hasn't ever been done officially yet).

Gen 7 will probably have a very similar (if not the same) structure from Gen 6 so it won't be a big deal.
>>
>>25338594
That was mistranslated in the localized versions. It's not exactly what happened.
>>
>>25337007
Same here

Considering selling them for like 20 bucks each and getting SMD
>>
>>25342860

but... I want my pokemon. My Cacturne, my Aggron, it won't be the same.
>>
>>25338854
Nowhere in that page mentions something about Bank being the only way to transfer. Don't make up shit.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.