[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick! Describe a route, town, or dungeon in as vague or as specific
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3
File: environ.jpg (210 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
environ.jpg
210 KB, 800x480
Quick! Describe a route, town, or dungeon in as vague or as specific a degree as you'd like. Others populate said locale with wild pokemon, NPCs, and/or events.
>>
Toy Story Bedroom and Tron World
>>
>>25306074
All Zigzagoon.
>>
>>25306074
>Tron World

Porygon. Just Porygon. Everywhere.
>>
Halloween Town
Japanese temple
Circus/Carnival/Fair ground
>>
>>25306092
Zigzagoon.
>>
File: Porygon Rave.gif (677 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
Porygon Rave.gif
677 KB, 500x370
>>25306091
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHEsE9yN2CY

Enjoy the Porygon Land.
>>
>>25306074
Tronworld full of Porygons, and master Rotom, and Galvantula spinning interwebs
>>
>>25306091
>>25306112
>Porygon are the Light Cycles
>>
>>25306092
>Fair Grounds
Mime Jr. with Drifloons and Lilickitungs eating Vanillish and Slurpuffs, diglett wackamole games, Remoraid shooting gallery knocking over bottles of Moomoo milk, Rapidash merry-go-round, Alakazam fortune teller. Mini dungeons of house of mirrors, haunted house, and inside rollercoaster maintainence area: Full of Bronzor, Dittos, and Kecleons; duskull, misdreavus, gastly; gurdurr and kinklang.
>>
>>25306074
>Toy Story Bedroom

Klefki
Teddiursa
Voltorb
Magnemite
Jynx
Snorlax
Unown
Azurill
Spoink
Altaria
Chimecho
Clamperl
Duskull
Banette
Kricketune
Drifloon
Rotom
Hippowdon
Excadrill
Timburr
Sawk
Reuniclus
Honedge
Swirlix
Hawlucha
Diancie

Extra points to whoever can guess what toy or play thing each Pokemon represents
>>
>>25306092
>Halloween Town
Murkrow, Pumpkaboo, Sunflora, Misdreavous, Golbat, Purrloin, Duskull
>>
>>25306155
>sunflora
explain
>>
File: file.png (3 KB, 270x306) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 KB, 270x306
>>25306158
>>
>>25306158
Sunflowers often accompany pumpkins in pumpkin patches. I imagine the whole route looking like a spooky halloween carnival with a corn maze and pumpkin patch and everything.
>>
A tall skyscraper
>>
>>25306092
>buddhist temple
chingling
shiftry
sawsbuck
bronzong

lotad
goldeen
>>
>>25306070
it sucks
>>
>>25306070
A sewer
>>
>>25306070
I feel stupid, but where in X/Y is that left corner pic? Or is it from ORAS?
>>
>>25306235
garbodor, grimer, ratticate, sewergatr, blackwater grumpig, funnel ariados
>>
>>25306250
mount pyre
>>
Sea of Quicksand
>>
>>25306296
Zigzagoon.
>>
>>25306070
You know what biome we've never actually had in pokemon? A proper rainforest.
>>
>>25306302
Actually, we should have biodomes
>>
it has zubat
>>
>>25306229
zen darmanitan
>>
>>25306302
Oh gosh. I can think of a few Pokemon being located in this place. Darmanitan, Mankey family, Phanpy family, Seviper and/or Ekans family, Zubat family and/or Woobat family, Slakoth family, Tropius, and shit, do we have a tiger Pokemon?
>>
>>25306196
Mr Mime
Delibird
Random fish in the coin pools.
>>
>>25306361
Raikou doesn't seem too far-fetched.
>>
>>25306361
half/a third of Arcanine?
>>
>>25306313
Okay, and here, I can think of a cool idea. I don't even care if it turns out like ORAS's, but the Safari Zone of the 7th gen region should have biodomes. Anyone else think this?
>>
>>25306296
hippopotas
>>
>>25306378
Legendary Beasts being in this place? That'd be bretty cool depending on the storyline.
>>25306384
Yeah, good call.
>>
Ghetto
>>
>>25306361
all the bugs, and durants carpetting the ground
>>
>>25306296
Trapinch,Vibrava,Krokoroc,Hippoptas, Hippowdon and rhyhorn.
>>
>>25306296
obviously it'd just be wild garchomp and mantine everywhere.
>>
>>25306400
because no generic sand ocean is complete without sandmantas
>>
>>25306070
alien spaceship
>>
>>25306070
Three choices:

A earlygame route through a forest that doesn't OVERLY rely on bug pokemon.

A mid-game town with a fishing industry along a river.

An endgame town on a beach.
>>
>>25306400
>>25306395
>>25306388
>>25306296

Why not kabutops?
>>
>>25306413
Ditto.
Unown.
And at the heart of the spaceship, a talking Clefairy.

>>25306416
>A mid-game town with a fishing industry along a river.
Magikarp.
Basculin.
Barboach/Whiscash.
Corphish.
>>
>>25306413
>spesschip
>high chance
Elegym, Magnemite, Unown,
>low chance
Clefairy, Solrock, Lunatone
>one time encounter
Deoxys
>>
>>25306413
wild Magnezone
LGM and BEM
Clefairy
>>
>>25306416
>A earlygame route through a forest that doesn't OVERLY rely on bug pokemon
Pachirisu
Seedot
Buneary
Deerling
Vulpix
Hoothoot
Spinarak and Combee for bugs
>>
>>25306416
>An endgame town on a beach.
MUSCLE BEACH
it's just Machokes, Trubbish, Garbodor, and Wingulls everywhere.
>>
>>25306541
The Wingulls all know Uproar, Supersonic, Echoed Voice, and Pluck and have a high chance of appearing in swarms rather than solo if your lead pokemon is carrying a food item like berries, rage candy bar, castelicone, lavacookie, moomoo milk, berry juice, leftovers, etc...
>>
Ghost Town, not like a literal town of ghosts, but an abandoned town with buildings all left up and standing but no real inhabitants, like the suburbs of Detroit or old wild west style ghost towns, that or or sleepy old factory towns with minimal residents, or abandoned due to hazards like Centralia Pensylvannia's forever coal fire
>>
Hot, magma-filled cave with strength rock puzzles.
>>
>>25306594
Slugmas every 3 steps, Golems and/or Boldores
Probably something from the magmar line?
We have strangely few fire types that really fit fire and heat as an actual habitat and not just a small feature
>>
>>25306594
Slugma, Magcargo, Magby, Magmar, Graveler, Noibat, Onix

Garbage Dump!
>>
>>25306672
Trubbish and Garbodor, obviously
Grimer and Muk, Koffing and Weezing
Maybe Gastly and Banette
Rotom
Ratticates and Wingulls
Shame we don't have a cockroach pokemon
>>
>>25306590
Shuppet, Rattata, Raticate, Spinarak, Hoppip (because of unkept weeds), Skiploom, Jumpluff, Gurdurr, Scraggy
>>
A long stretch of highway, like an American Route 66 kinda feel. Like a Kanto or Hoenn bikepath on steroids
>>
>>25306385
That would be really cool. The Safari Zone is meant in part to be a way to house threatened Pokemon, so giving the player a wide area with numerous domes, each with their own environment, to explore would be a neat visual thing.

If this were to happen, I hope it's like the ORAS Safari. The RNG and step counters of previous Safari Zones are bullshit and they actively dissuade exploration. ORAS Safari Zone runs counter to the aesthetic of going on a tour, but in terms of gameplay it's not a aggravating, tedious hassle.
>>
>>25306070
My asshole
>>
>>25306385
The 'Friend Safari' or whatever we'll be having in Z or Gen VII should be biodomes. We could even make it that everyone's biodome can house more than three Pokemon and more than one type as long as they're related.

We already established the notion of habitats in-game, anyway: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_habitat
>>
>>25306439
Unown are extradimensional not extraterrestrial. I agree with the rest.

Maybe some Staryu/mie
>>
>>25306789
I imagined a big abandoned highway. Certain tiles could be surprise Crustle. Aron eating the rusted cars, tangela and ferrothorn, stunfisk camouflaged as caution signs. Gurdurr and some more rock and steel types.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.