[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Here's your pokémon back big bro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (3 KB, 251x191) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 KB, 251x191
>Here's your pokémon back big bro
>>
>>25300500
>Nah it's cool I said you can have it. Did you finish your homework?
>>
>>25300500
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25300500
This happened to me once, and I was super fucking pissed.

As a kid I never let anyone borrow my games, and when I did let people play, I made the fuck sure to hover over them.
Eventually I turn 11 and my friend asks to borrow my red version, that I had for 6 years without deleting. I had boxes of 100s, a complete pokedex, everything. I made sure he knew that deleting my save was a bad idea, and he knew because he was my pokebro.

I eventually come to pick up the game, slam it in my gameboy, and....the save is re-written. I get fucking pissed and yell at him. He cries because he's a faggot. His mom comes in, yells back at me, and eventually tells me that "oh anon i thought it would be fine since you let him borrow it lol".

This bitch took the gameboy to play for a few, and my pokebro told her specifically not to re-write my save because I had years of effort put into the game, so she decided to delete that shit for god knows why.

I never forgave her.
>>
>>25300566
God, I'm really triggered right now.
>>
>>25300566
This is awful.
>>
>>25300566
As a kid I never shared my Pokemon games either.
One day my mom forced me to let my younger brother play my copy of FireRed so I had to sit there and watch to make sure he didn't save the game or restart it.
>>
>>25300753
I honestly think she did it because I was better at pokemon than most of my friends.
We used to go to a trailer park every weekend, so we had a group of about 5 kids who played pogeyman, and they always wanted to battle me because I was actually somewhat of a challenge, or trade with me because I had shittons of pokes.
No one was really clamouring to play/trade with pokebro because he was literally a cherenfag.
She always used to pull stupid shit like that in an effort to make her son more popular.
>>
>>25300810
Fuck, man. That's exactly the kind of knife-twisty shady shit my mum would've done for my spergy little brother. You have my sympathies.
>>
I once borrowed a Pokémon game. It had a save and I accidentally deleted it.
I felt bad about it, then I found out that the original owner wanted to destroy the card instead and did with a few other games
>>
>>25300500
this was literally my worst nightmare during all of the elementary school

saw it happen multiple times before my very own eyes on other people's games (there was this one asshat kid who loved deleting savefiles of other children)
>>
>>25300566

i just woke up and i'm already homicidal

new record
>>
I remember when I was like 15 and I loaned my Silver cart to my sister. I thought I was clever and used my GameShark to back up my save, then told her she could start a new file if she wanted.

When I got it back from her weeks later, I discovered that the GameShark savestate only kept my position in the game and didn't have any of my boxed Pokemon, including my Typhlosion which was the first Pokemon I ever got to lvl 100. I brought it upon myself.
>>
hey what about bumping this cool thread
>>
File: 1453006644972.jpg (28 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
1453006644972.jpg
28 KB, 500x353
I put nail polish in my brother's Pokemon Sapphire cartridge way back in the day.
>>
>>25303613
Was it...Ruby Red?
>>
I was cool with anyone borrowing or playing any of my games as a kid BUT Pokemon. That would just absolutely not fly.

However, I would always let my sister play during long car rides and she would catch wild Pokemon for me to fill up the dex. That was fun.

The best was a skitty in sapphire named "dunderpatz"
>>
>>25303667
kek
>>
This happened with my copy of Minish Cap and Banjo-Tooie. For the latter, it was some little shit I didn't even know, and he was at the house for two fucking minutes. Now, as an adult, I forbid my nephews and niece to touch my games. I lent them my launch Wiimote and I got it back with the damn thing not working and scrapes all over. Fuck all four of them.

When I was younger, I played with my godbrother's blue, and he told me not to save over his file or save period. I never let him down.
>>
File: sms2.jpg (138 KB, 760x472) Image search: [Google]
sms2.jpg
138 KB, 760x472
>>25300500
Is k, bro. I'll back up your game and restore mine.
>>
>tfw you were that kid who did this to one of your friend's files

it wasn't Pokemon, and it was on accident i swear
>>
>>25303804
You're horrible anon

Did you repent for your sins?
>>
>Have Relm use Sketch
>Brother's save gets deleted
>He refuses to believe my story

I'm pretty sure that, to this very day, he still believes FF3 has some code to delete a single save file that I and I alone know.
>>
>>25303804
>tfw you did this last year on PQ

I felt like shit and a retard because there were multiple save files. But I replayed the game up to the same point for him with better levels and better sub-personas.
>>
File: 1437700521779.png (922 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
1437700521779.png
922 KB, 900x1000
Story time!
Back in elementary school I'd bring my GBC and copy of yellow with me to play with my friends at recess. So one day before class started and we were all putting our coats up in the cubbies(?) I placed my gameboy in my backpack hidden in a pencil case that was hidden between a binder, I live in a shitty town so I made sure to keep my important things hidden, Anyway recess happened and I dart for my backpack to grab my gameboy only to find my copy of yellow missing. I panicked and began falsely accusing people demanding that it'd be returned to me that instant. No one came forward until like 4 days later as I was walking into the building my friend homer gives me an envelope and says "hey man I found the guy who took it and got it back for you" it was my copy of yellow,luckily with it's save file intact. the only thing was was different was the party. At first I was happy as fuck but then I thought "how the fuck did he know it was stolen? Homer was absent that day?" then it fucking hit me that piece of shit stole it so I called him out after school and that was the last I saw of him.
2 years later my GBC and copy of silver got stolen by some Spanish kid
>>
File didn't get erased but this is probably worse. My friend had caught mewtwo and taught it metronome. My little brother was in rock tunnel and needed to teach something flash. My friend was do disheartened he gave away the copy of the game, to my other brother.
>>
I let my neighbour borrow Pokemon Red and Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening.

Turns out they were moving house and he conveniently didn't say about that.

I don't know what he had for his GBC but it added 6 batteries on the outside, he spent the rest of that last day playing.
>>
>>25300500
Nice dubs

Anyway, when I was like 7 my sister's friend let her borrow his Pokemon Red. Long dick, short story, I erased the dude's game thinking I could get back to the part he was at in under two hours.
>>
>>25300566
If you had finished everything, what did your friend do when he played? Just surf around and fight Tentacruels?
>>
>>25304323
FUCK YOU
>>
>>25304198
Lo siento por el robo de su copia de Pokémon Plata anon .
>>
File: IMAG0119.jpg (3 MB, 3024x5376) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0119.jpg
3 MB, 3024x5376
>>
File: image.png (668 KB, 1049x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
668 KB, 1049x800
When in primary school, my best friend caught the roaming raikou in fire red. Everyone praised him for it.
I always bought my link cable to school. When class started he put it in his bag.
I asked if I could go to the bathroom. Little did the teacher know I stole the kids game boy advance. Ran to the toilets. Stole every good mon he had.
Mewtwo, birds, raikou, his starters. Trade mons. He even had the latis because his family was rich so he traded them from rse.
After stealing all his good mons I reset his game, make him a girl called faygott. No one knew.
The next day I was showing my pokes off. I was like a god.
Then I found suicune. And was praised even more.
>>
File: Fozzie.jpg (31 KB, 660x423) Image search: [Google]
Fozzie.jpg
31 KB, 660x423
>>25304341
Yeah nah fuck you Louis
>>
>>25304357
10/10 i would rage again.
>>
>>25304357
LITERALLY A DEMON
>>
>>25300500
when i was like 8 the boyfriend of my big sister played my silver and i told him he can start a new game if he doesnt save later that day he came in my room and said sorry he forgot to not save and that he tried to catch the same pokes that i had in my team
>i was done with the game
>he had a furret and a chikorita
>>
>>25304357
>Being rich is a requirement to own R/S/E
?
>>
>>25300810
Women are cruel, but the female of the species did what she could to cut down the competition for her young. Thousands of years ago she would have poisoned you before the hunt.
>>
>>25304388
ya bro 20€ each who can afford this?
>>
>>25304381
oh i forgot he took me to mcdonalds so we were good after i cried a bit :3
>>
>>25304388
To fill your dex in RSE you needed to own every Gen 3 game plus the console games plus an e-reader if you couldn't trade with other kids for some reason. Of course, not everyone needs friends when they can just get mom and dad to buy them all requisite devices and games.
>>
>>25300500
>tfw I erase people's save files all the time
They should've known better
>>
>>25304446
Why do you do it?
To be horrible?
>>
Back when I was in middle school I went to a store that held all kinds of gaming events and was stupid enough to let two friends of my cousin try my ruby and sapphire because they were new at the time and they wanted to see how good they were. I got one back restarted and the other kid told my cousin that he had to use the bathroom and bolted towards the door. Last time I ever let someone borrow my pokemon games. My cousin ending up buying me sapphire because of this event. The kid who stole my original is now the guy who sucks dick for meth so this story has a happy ending.
>>
My little brother kept doing this with my copy of Yellow because he didn't have his own Gameboy and my mom was all like "it's not yours alone" even though I got it for my fuckng birthday.

God, I'm mad now.
>>
>>25304398
>>25304426
All he said is that he had Latias, you fucktards.
>>
>>25304465
Don't be such a selfish jerk and you won't get mad.
>>
File: 539.jpg (78 KB, 495x497) Image search: [Google]
539.jpg
78 KB, 495x497
I remember when a friend who was basically 'the guy', he even knew about the cloning glitch and even showed me (though I could never get the timing right), gave me a copy of Gold version with all the Pokemon, and I mean ALL the Pokemon, Celebi, Mew, all 251 of them. And I started a new game, looking back I feel kind of stupid for doing that.
>>
>>25304457
are you the dealer who gives out meth for bjs ?
>>
I had an awesome save file of Gold when I was young, it had my very first PokeBro on it and everything. I let my little sister take it outside because she wanted to show the neighbor kids how awesome my Pokemon were. She came back talking bout "I lost it". To this day I think those little poorfags fucking stole it because Mommy and Daddy couldn't afford it.
>>
>>25300903
tell me your story anon
>>
>>25304522
Oh man I know that feel. My (really young) aunt gave me Red and Blue when she was finished with them, and I erased her lvl 100 Charizard, mewtwo and the three birds. And then when I had a lvl 92 Charizard I erased it too.
>>
>>25300566
This is why I love Pokebank. If anyone wants to borrow my gen 6 games I know they'll always be safe there.
>>
>>25304598
You know it :-)
>>
>pixels
If this bothered you more than a few hours max you have an unhealthy attachment to pixels. Do yourself a favor if you care about yourself, delete your bank, restar your cart.
>>
File: that'srich.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
that'srich.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>25304853
>Not getting attached to your pokemon
I bet you inject or work on IVs too.
>>
>>25304880
Nope.
>>
When I was a kid, my divorced uncle was living with us and my cousins would come over every weekend. They had Pokemon Stadium and transfer paks and we would battle and play the mini games all the time. I forgot my copy of Red in one of the paks and called them. They said they would return it to me when they visited again.

The following week, my uncle bailed and moved to another country. Because of the drama it caused, I didn't see or speak with them for almost 5 years. When we finally reconnected, I brought up my copy of Red and they found it and returned. Unfortunately, the battery ran dry. All I remember losing was a legit event Mew and time with my bros.
>>
>>25300850
>You have my sympathies.

I seriously read " my spaghetties " and I couldn't stop laughing.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.