[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Cool Pokémon Trivia Legendary beasts Entei, Raikou and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: Legendary_Beasts_Generation_2.jpg (60 KB, 625x531) Image search: [Google]
Legendary_Beasts_Generation_2.jpg
60 KB, 625x531
ITT: Cool Pokémon Trivia

Legendary beasts Entei, Raikou and Suicune are actually reincarnated versions of Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon, given new power and forms by Ho-Oh. They died when the Brass Tower was burned down.

Entei and Flareon are both physical attackers. Jolteon and Raikou are both speedy special attackers. Suicune and Vaporeon are both bulky defensive walls. Also, the legendary beasts hidden abilities and the eeveelutions regular abilities are the same.

Furthermore, in Crystal, before you go to the Tin Tower and catch Suicune, you have to defeat 3 wise men. What pokémon do they have? Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon.
>>
My dad works for Nintendo and he gave me Mewthree. I'd show you but I'm not allowed to bring my Gameboy to school.
>>
>>25298682
This isn't the worst headcanon theory that gets thrown around, but it's up there.
>>
>>25298682
Thats not trivia, its a conspiracy you nob.
>>25298704
you spelt best wrong
>>
>>25298689
Does anyone remember the first images of gardevoir were released and that kid at school said it was mewthree and it was a girl clone of mew and mewtwos wife?
>>
>>25298704
lol, how is it bad? You seem like a contrarian faggot
>>
File: 1448591416672.png (194 KB, 345x291) Image search: [Google]
1448591416672.png
194 KB, 345x291
>>25298682
>Also, the legendary beasts hidden abilities and the eeveelutions regular abilities are the same.
>Furthermore, in Crystal, before you go to the Tin Tower and catch Suicune, you have to defeat 3 wise men. What pokémon do they have? Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon.

Mind=blown
>>
>>25298742
I was in middle school so no, was gardevoir=mewthree hoennbabies' equivalent to pikablu?
>>
>>25298682
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks this.
>>
>>25298745
It's terrible. Honestly. I'd argue that because Arcanine was originally intended to be legendary, then got replaced with Moltres for the legendary bird trio... That Entei is basically Arcanine's original intention properly reincarnated (design-wise) so we could have a legendary Fire-Dog.
>>
>>25298828
And the reason you hate the theory is.....
>>
But NPCs says that the beasts were "nameless pokemon"

Surely inhabitants in a town where there's a dojo full of eeeveelutions should have known if they were eeveelutions or not
>>
>>25298682
You're not alone, familia
>>
>>25298901
The reality is that they were already a Suicune, Raikou and Entei.
>>
>>25298836
>And the reason you hate the theory is...

The fuck anon? OP called it Trivia, passing it off as fact. It's terrible because it's no way confirmed that it's true. So yes, it's terrible-tier trivia.

And because it probably that they SOLELY decided to use eeveelutions for the wise men because they were already existing elemental quadrupeds with a theme. Which is fine. OP is digging too deep.

Also this: >>25298901
>>
>>25299123
Chill out, bro. It's just a video game...
>>
>>25298901
It's just preserving ambiguity.
>>
>>25299140
I realise that, but autism needs to be contained anon. It's our duty.

Maybe it's the rum.
>>
>>25299123
>Not being true makes it a bad theory
Okay first of all theories are defined by being unproven
Second of all, op being a total retard is completely irrelevant

Its just a cool idea, chill
>>
>>25298742
>mewthree was a girl clone of mew
>clone of a girl is a girl
Fucking unbelieveable. Daily reminder that Mewtwo is a girl as well.
>>
>>25298742
no, i must have been in a different school back then
>>
>>25298828
>2016
>still thinking they are dogs
>>
>>25298682
>it took dying for Flareon to get any moves
>>
>>25299647
The Kalos Mewtwo is a girl but the Kanto/M1 Mewtwo is not
>>
>>25298723
you spelled "spelled" wrong
>>
>>25299771
Kalos Mewtwo megas into Y and Kanto Mewtwo into X.
>>
>>25298814
Of course you aren't, that's a very popular headcanon
>>
>>25298682
>ITT: Cool Pokémon Headcanon
ftfy
>>
>>25299644
>Okay first of all theories are defined by being unproven
OPs headcanon is not a theory. It's a hypothesis.
>>
File: venonat butterfree.jpg (41 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
venonat butterfree.jpg
41 KB, 500x340
Venonat was originally supposed to evolve to Butterfree, but the evo lines were swapped for some reason
>>
>>25298682
while its a very likely theory it is just but that. A theory. A popular fan theory. This is not trivia.
>>
>>25299671
Raikou is maybe not a dog.
>>
>>25299858
The problem with this is that Venomoth doesn't look like a butterfly.
>>
>>25299647
You shut the fuck up, Kanto Mewtwo is a male. I don't know about any other members of the species (other clones of Mew resembling the final product that is Mewtwo), but Kanto Mewtwo is Darth Vader the fucking Pokémon, he will always be a male.
>>
ITT: People who have theories about Pokemon and one guy who cannot fucking stand it that people are having fun
>>
File: 1389746302640.jpg (39 KB, 250x234) Image search: [Google]
1389746302640.jpg
39 KB, 250x234
>>25300025
Where's the fun?
>>
>>25300025
>one guy
lel
>>
>>25299647>>25300018
dunno if u guys have played any of the pokemon games but mewtwo and mew are both genderless lol
>>
>>25299814
Well, I wasn't aware of it being one.
>>
>>25299962
They could've easily changed the intended species, pokemon plays it fast and loose with accurate animal traits.

There are too many similarities for there not to have been some sort of switcharound
>>
You are now aware that the Red and Blue versions of the game are based on the red and blue Oni from japanese folklore.
>>
>>25299788

spelt is a word
>>
>>25300239
Yes, but it's wrong in that context
>>
>>25300018
The clone is always the same gender as what is being cloned. And since to clone you need a surrogate mother of the same species, and there was only one Mew to work with, we know it has to be female.
Sorry anon, but the 'Kalos Mewtwo' is just GF fixing what they fucked up with male voice.
>>
>>25300260
keep in mind that mewtwo is not just a clone, but also altered, so it COULD have a different gender
>>
>>25300260
There's one important thing you're overlooking: Mew can transform. You know who else can transform? Ditto. You know what Ditto is also capable of? Transforming into something and then changing its sex, even if that species is normally a single sex, such as the Hitmon- line. There is no reason, then, to assume that if Mew has a sex that it would be unable to change it if needed/wanted, since it has the capability to change eveyrthing else about its body. Moreover, you're also ignoring the fact that Mewtwo is NOT a perfect clone of Mew, as evident by its wildly different skills and abilities, so it would not be a stretch to assume its sex was altered as well (after all, changing the sex of a developing organism is as simple as changing a X chromosome to a Y chromosome at the proper stage of development, something that is far far simpler and easier than the radical alterations that are more readily evident between Mew and Mewtwo). Of course, this is not concrete evidence one way or another that Mew or Mewtwo is either sex, all it does it demonstrate that you can't rule out the possibility of either sex.
>>
>>25300279
They would have had to create a Y chromosome from scratch, dumb fuck.

If they knew how to make Mew's genetic code from scratch, they wouldn't need Mew to begin with.
>>
>>25298682

>ho-oh makes them the elemental embodiments of the 3 events (lightning strike, fire, rainfall)

gee what a coincidence they already were those exact 3 types eh?

it was obviously 3 EEVEEs that warp-digivolved to the beasts, not the freakin eeveelutions already.
Eevee is the Pokemon that has an unstable DNA. The eeveelutions are already an end-result. The beasts are what they would be if the transofmration itself is "legendary".

why is this so hard to understand? its obvious as day, since gen2 ffs. Im just surprised you didnt call them "dogs"
>>
What the fuck is wrong with /vp/ now? They're treating this old info as if it's nee and fresh. People were talking about most of these for over a decade

Fuck off, casuals
>>
>>25301481
Newfags
>>
ORAS is lithuanian for weather.
>>
I still don't get what's so physical about Sacred Fire.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.