[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's all the fully evolved pokémon with a BST of 474
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2
File: veM04HK[1].png (276 KB, 1394x3433) Image search: [Google]
veM04HK[1].png
276 KB, 1394x3433
Here's all the fully evolved pokémon with a BST of 474 or less. Which ones deserve evos?
>>
>>25296576
Corsola
Delcatty
Ledian
Parasect
both Plusle and Minun
Magcargo
Dunsparce
Sunflora, and make it evolve into Grass/Fire
Chimecho
Qwilfish
Jynx
Girafarig
Stunfisk

Also, retcon Bannette's mega to be a normal evolution. Same goes for Absol's.
>>
>>25296576
>Swanna
>Corsola
>Mr mime
>Jynx
>Granbull
>Sunflora
>Cherrim
>Lumineon
>Aromatisse
>Qwilfish

These are the ones that I think have a LOT of potential for evos, speaking competitively and design-wise. The rest either already have megas, are fine the way they are, are fully evolved or are completely unsalvageable.

>Tfw regular cross-gen evos are ancient history because megas killed any chance of them ever seeing the light of day
>>
not touching the ones with Megas or three lines already

Sudowoodo
Swoobat
Emolga
Arbok
Kecleon. pls
Carnivine
Lanturn - that typing
Maractus
Crawdaunt
Xatu
Klefki
Trevenant
>>
please tropius

please
>>
>>25297225
It needs something so bad.

It already got redeemed a little in ORAS. It made an impression in the game's opening cutscene, just by being the largest and most alarming mon in it, compared to the other mons they were showing.

Then its new 6th gen cry also catches your attention a lot more. It's especially noticeable in the routes where you can find it with the dex nav. You'll just be walking along and it'll suddenly sound like a miniature tornado manifested in front of you.

Lastly I think 3d models suit it well. It can move freely now, so it really shows off how it's this weird flying plant dinosaur moreso that sprites ever did.
>>
Butterfree
Ledian
Ariados
Venemoth
Parasect
Arbok

I'm surprised vileplume ain't on here, but I would love for it to get a mega
>>
>>25296576
honestly i'd just give certain pokemon evos so they can be good with eviolite, like lickilicky
>>
>>25297663
even though lickilicky has a base power of 515, but you get the point.
>>
>>25296694
I'd like a convergent evolution for plusle and minun. Maybe splitting between physical or special boosts depending on which one you evolve from
>>
>ctrl+f
>No Farfetch'd
>>
>>25296576
Sandslash
Swalot
Hariyama

a lot of the pokes on that list could be made way better with just better stat distribution, abilities, or movepools though
>>
>>25296576
Poor Delcatty and Skitty.
Give them a regular evo to finish the family line.
Make Normalize also give a 50 % boost to Normal moves.

70 -> 80
65 -> 105
65 -> 75
55 -> 105
55 -> 65
70 -> 110

It still wouldn't be anything special, but it would be much, much better.
>>
Swellow would become a lot better with an evo unless they took some of its speed, but that defeats the point of the line.
>>
>>25296576
Delibird
Make it go full Santa Beard and other accessories.
Evolves while you have 5 Stantlers in the party when you level it up.

45 -> 90
55 - >115
45 -> 70
65 -> 70
45 -> 70
75 -> 100

Present also now always heals if used on allies for 1/2 like Healing Pulse. Present is Ice-type when used by Delibird, so now it gives STAB, Power is 100 and in addition when used on an enemy if it resists Ice, it will be considered an unresisted type for damage calculation, chosen at random (STAB still applies).

It's the best I can do.
>>
>Implying new evos will ever happen now that Megas are a thing
>>
I think if things get too out of hand with Eviolite the could make it a 1.33 boost instead of a 1.5 boost. Alternatively, they could make it so it won't boost any stat past a certain threshold. This would fix the ridiculousness of Dusclops and Porygon2.
>>
>>25296576
All of them.
>>
>>25299513
One of the reasons I was not excited about them.
>>
>>25300367
Yeah.
>>
how about

fuck evos

and gf rebalances the game
>>
>>25296576
Shedinja doesn't need an evo just redistribute its defenses into its attacks and speed. I mean fuck why give the thing with 1HP any defense.
>>
>>25296576
Girafarig Evo
Psychic/Dark
Signature Ability: Turnabout
Switches its attack stats depending on the lower one of the opponent
HP: 70
Attack: 80->65/125
Defense: 65->85
Sp.Atk: 90->125/65
Sp.Def: 65->85
Speed: 85->95
Total: 455->525
Design would be a more developed back end, with a much longer giraffe neck. Name would also be a palindrome.
How is it?
>>
>>25304224
>lower one
*lower defensive one
>>
>>25296576
magcargo is the only one i can look at and say "this could really improve concept-wise, design-wise and competitive-wise"
>>
>>25304325
>the only one i can look at and say "this could really improve concept-wise, design-wise and competitive-wise"
>only one
>>
>>25304224
It would be great if it could learn 8 moves at once
Mixed when one stat will be awful is not good
>>
>>25304497
What? It would be able to change which is the better stat.
>>
>>25299513
>Implying
>>
>>25304346
yup
tropius has a perfect design, i'd much rather prefer if it got a mega
but magcargo feels like a middle stage
>>
>>25308293
I kinda want Tropius to get a baby.
>>
>>25299187
good
>>
>>25308329
>>Wishing for baby pokemon
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>25308420
It just looks fully grown.
>>
SUN AND MOON
>>
>>25310010
BUMO
>>
>>25308420
Baby pokemon could help a few, though. For instance, have a baby calf pokemon that can turn into either Tauros or Miltank. Bam, Tauros can get egg moves now, even though it's male only.

How about a baby Kangaskan? I always wanted to train the baby outside the pouch. I'd love baby Kangaskhan.
>>
>>25311720
Baby for Minun/Plusle, Solrock/Lunatone, Throh/Sawk.
What else?
>>
>>25311771
Zangoose and Seviper.
>>
>>25296576
Want: All of them.
Deserve: It really depends.

However, some of these I think actually shouldn't get an evo, even if they may be wanted or derserved. Unown and Ditto are the obvious examples, but I feel it goes for some others too, like Plusle/Minun, Castform or Vespiquen.
>>
>>25311771
>Baby for Minun/Plusle
Oh god, I'd die from cuteness overload.
>>
>>25296576
All of them that aren't already 3 stages.
>>
>>25314958
>>25314958
We don't really need that. A few 1-stagers and a bunch of 2-stagers is fine, but the majority of fully-evolved, non-legendary Pokemon should be 3-stagers. 70-30, maybe.
>>
>>25297225
>>25297284
Tropius would fit for a mega more then an evo.

Also, bannete should have just had an evo like dusclops
>>
>>25316050
M-Bannette is even different enough design-wise to be an evo.
>>
>>25316348
Yeah.
>>
imo gen 7 will mark the start of stage 4 pokemon
>>
File: 1278965593377.png (10 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1278965593377.png
10 KB, 429x410
>>25311720
Not him, but you make a good point.
>>
Unfortunately we can't have any because people will whine that their bros were ruined.

Maybe it's just nostalgia and they could get away with evolving gen 4 and up though
>>
>The kakapo is an endangered bird of New Zealand. It digs bowls in the ground to amplify its call for females. It would make a great Chatot evo, no? It could be Ground/Flying, as it is a flightless bird, and the only flightless parrot, and could be a male only evo, to reference the fact that many years ago, it was thought that only a single one remained, a male calling for a mate. Another parrot could be the inspiration for a female evo.
From another thread.
>>
>>25317429
>Maybe it's just nostalgia
It is just nostalgia.
>>
>>25311720
>How about a baby Kangaskan?
I'd love some weird method like Shedinja.
>>
crustle, thats it
>>
>>25296576
I love Corsola so much, I know GF won't be able to do a cute evolution for it so I want it to stay how it is right now
>>
>>25296576
Magcargo
somebody help him
>>
>>25320950
why not have the ugliest meanest evo possible so it's literally nothing like corsola at all and you can just use eviolite corsola.

Complete 180 it's now the great barrier grief.
>>
>>25320981
Fire/Steel
Make it a worse Heatran.
UU, here we come!
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.