[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With what the leaker said about Pokemon rainbow and all the other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 232x130) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 232x130
With what the leaker said about Pokemon rainbow and all the other leaks it seems like this one is real. He leaked disney art academy which was confirmed by NoA a few hours ago. The code name for the game is supposedly called niji which translated to rainbow but on the final release he said it can be completely different name.
>>
most of the code names he gave were just abbreviations for the real name

pokemon rainbow could be the real name. although it's fucking awful.

the dude could also be full of shit
>>
What leak? How do I always catch people talking about leaks but never the leaks themselves?
>>
>>25287983
Essentially, what this is saying is what anyone with a brain could deduce. A game is coming. We still have no name, but a game is coming. itsfuckingnothing.jpg
>>
>>25288050
It's called trolling. You don't recall this board chomping at the bit for a shred of pokemon info because they can't accept they're just getting the red blue yellow green games for the anniversary.
>>
>>25288074
There's little doubt in my mind that before the end of this year, we will at least know of a new main series Pokemon game.
>>
>>25288094
Exhibit A
>>
>>25288261
Why exactly would Game Freak, one of the laziest vidya companies and one that just loves throwing out rushed shitty games, go more than two full years without a new game? It doesn't make sense from a financial standpoint, especially considering they just spent a fucking fortune putting out a Superb Owl ad that amounted to "hey normalfags, don't forget Pokémon exists!" Not releasing anything in the next ten months goes counter to them not wanting normalfags to forget Pokémon exists.
>>
>>25287983
sango was the codename for ORAS
so yeah i really doubt it will be called rainbow
>>
This leak was verified by Neogaf who have actual industry insiders in them, (Whether you like them or not) coupled with the disney game announcement pretty much means this is confirmed and we may see an announcement of a new game on the 27th or by April-May at the absolute latest

As for the name,It could be Rainbow or Prism or something like that but it's still most likely Z from all the hints we've seen so far, code names are just to prevent leaks like how Star Wars VIII is titled "Space Bears"
>>
>>25289281
>>25289281
It's worth noting what the mods said as well. They were able to verify the source which means they got a name and found the person was likely in a position where they would theoretically know about the leak in question.

It doesn't verify or confirm the leak is legit, just that it's possible.

I'm sure a fuck ton of bloggers and clickbait articles will be appearing in the next few days for POKEMON RAINBOW CONFURMED!!1 and it's worth noting noting at all was confirmed.

Literally just something everyone speculated, Nintnendo will be putting out games this year and one is likely a new Pokemon
>>
>>25289281
So 5 days from now, that's what the leak said?
>>
Well, this confirms gen 6.5 I guess.

It's just one game, so it's not a new gen, rather it will be "Emerald" or "Platinum" of XY.

It will probably introduce some more new pokes and certainly a mega or 20.

Cool.
Gen 7 fags BTFO.
>>
>>25289396
No, but it's by far the most likely day aside from E3 now if they dont wanna just announce it out of the blue
>>
>>25288720
They are releasing things though, just not what you guys are hoping for. We have pokemon GO and we have the Red Blue yellow games.
Pokemon can't go wrong by stringing you hype junkies out. Seriously, if the next main line game were to release in 2017 you lot would STILL buy it. Even if it was 2018 you would STILL buy it.
>>
>>25289461
What's even your point about 2017 and 2018, of course we'd buy it whenever it happens to come out. This is /vp/, we fuckin' like Pokemon. The main games are the ones we get the most excited about.
>>
>>25289484
speak for yourself, I only get excited about PMD games
>>
>>25289496
Oh, you're a rare kind of person then. I like PMD but I gotta wonder why you're even here if that's the only Pokemon series you like.
>>
>>25289505
I like the main series games
I just don't get excited about them
>>
>>25289512
I don't get how you can't like the hypest times. It's like a holiday, just wonderful, memorable fun. Watching streams, awaiting announcements, being disappointed, and then exploding with hype when we finally get what we've been waiting for.
>>
File: starved.png (32 KB, 134x158) Image search: [Google]
starved.png
32 KB, 134x158
>>25289546
it's ok I guess
maybe when mainline games offer me anything I care about I'd join in
PMD is just better overall for me, with how the story is presented and written X/Y is horrible with cutscenes, the characters aren't even likable, and how the soundtrack is consistently A+, plus the gameplay is far more interesting than mainline Pokemon battles ever will be
>>
>>25289461
Virtual Console is not a rerelease, it's a rerelease.

And I skipped ORAS (then went back to play it once downgrading was doable on 10.3), I learned from XY not to blindly buy games just because I like their respective series.
>>
>>25289484
>Like Pokemon

constant bitching about past games.
>>
>>25288008
What if the name was Pokémon Prism?
>>
File: prism leak.jpg (3 MB, 3432x2952) Image search: [Google]
prism leak.jpg
3 MB, 3432x2952
>>25289862
Hey guys my dad works at Nintendo and he showed me this cool new Eeveelution, it comes with its own type like Sylveon!
>>
>>25289484
The point isn't about those years. The point was showing him he is inconsistent.
>superbowl ad targeted at normies
"Normies" probably aren't following what's new in pokemon land so the GO and RBY releases, when released, will be what they buy.
>>
>The anniversary game is just Z with a World Tournament from BW2
>>
I hate this shit.

>oh there's a new game coming! it's from my leak!
>they will definitely change the name of course!
>yeah, it's not because there will be a game assuredly coming and it was a coincidence about my leak!
>>
>>25290533
I'd be okay with that. Disappointed, but okay.
>>
>>25287983
>He leaked disney art academy which was confirmed by NoA a few hours ago.
Google says nothing like that.
>>
>>25288008
you're the type of person who hate fairy types right?
>>
>yfw it's a mixture between XY and ORAS
>16 badges
>battle frontier
>new pokemon
>>
File: 1445510965537.png (114 KB, 519x391) Image search: [Google]
1445510965537.png
114 KB, 519x391
>>25290633
no
>>
File: Zygarde.jpg (56 KB, 776x590) Image search: [Google]
Zygarde.jpg
56 KB, 776x590
>see leak about Pokemon Rainbow for 20th Anniversary
>"I suppose it's a neat reference to encompass all the color themes for the vast majority of the game titles, if it's the real name"
>remember Zygarde Complete Forme's chest mouth
FUCK
>>
>>25290633
That sounds like a terrible idea, considering it's supposed to be a title celebrating the 20th anniversary of the *entire* franchise.

That said, I have always wanted a game with a gym for every type, and now that we have an even number with 18, it's not entirely impossible. It'll never *actually* happen, but I can continue to dream.
>>
>>25290633
This is exactly what I want for Z (except I'm indifferent on the new Pokémon; they'd be a plus, I'm not knocking it, but it's not high on priority). Throw in something like PWT tournaments being hosted in the Dome to complete the perfection.
>>
>>25289911
>Pokemon Prism still isn't done yet
>>
>>25290633
My wildest dreams.
>>
>>25289281
>This leak was verified by Neogaf
Epic meme :^)
Reminder that SMD's credibility is based on:
>some Neofag mods who supposedly background check
>DAA being real, which was verified by an official listing except it was posted hours before SMD uploaded his "leaks" despite everyone insisting the listing was posted after
Top kek. I just laugh at people who are this desperate for news they believe some random faggot.
>>
>>25289281
>Neogaf

welp never mind. this shit is fake. everyone back to work
>>
>>25292492
>>25291766
No one cares about your lame website rivalry
>>>/v/eddit
>>
I haven't been on /vp/ in a while, but isn't pokemon rainbow typically the go to for fake bullshit leaks?

Pokemon is literally what black and white was supposed to be, with dragon type eevee and all regions in one game
>>
>>25292502
See >>25288727

"Niji" is just the irrelevant code name.
>>
YFW IT'S another F2P game
>>
>>25290884
what, you remembered that Rainbow's gonna be fucking garbage?
>>
>>25288008
To be fair, X and Y sounded pretty dumb to start with.
>>
>>25289573
PMD are alright games, but I find them to get too repetitive too fast.
>>
>>25291096
I'm sure it'll be ready for a 2017 release.
>>
>25 main games in 20 years
>developer that basically only makes main series pokemon games
>last game was fall 2014
>2 unused Zygarde moves
>2 unused pentagon slots
>AZ's Floette
>3 Zygarde forms
>Magiana
>Z in anime, manga, tgc and arcade

Well you don't need a degree to guess that we have a couple of games coming out soon. The only fair questions were
>third version or sequel or something else
>release window
>1 o 2 games

We have now a believable answer to the second, soon the other will follow (an announce on the actual anniversary day would be awesome but where)
>>
>>25293787
Not dumber than mixing Crystal or Platinum.

They should have stuck with colors.
>>
File: baitnothing.jpg (2 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
baitnothing.jpg
2 KB, 125x124
>believing there's a game called pokemon rainbow
this is literally "my dad" tier stuff guys, not impressed
>>
>>25297527
b-but anon, my dad really does work at nintendo and this is legit
>>
>>25287983
What would this be though? The third game to X/Y or a special game in commemoration to the 20th anniversary?
>>
Just give me a sound type. That's all I've ever wanted.
>>
>>25297786
All I've ever wanted since Fairy type is no more new types ever again.
>>
>>25297585
Both.
>>
>>25290633
All I want is a goddamn battle frontier
>>
>>25294347
I see the name "Rainbow" as a throwback to the old color games. Instead of naming the new game a different color (like purple, orange, or whatever) this the accumulation of colors. Like a final huzzah for color title games.
When I think of it like that, it's pretty cool. It's a perfect name to celebrate the anniversary with.
>>
>>25298719
But it's not called Rainbow, that's the code name, just like the codename for ORAS was "Coral".
>>
>>25293686
go fuck yourself
>>
>>25289496
>PMD
>>25289496
pmd?
>>
>>25287983
Codenames are never indicative of the actual games, the point of an internal codename is to hide the nature of the project in case of a leak.
It's likely Pokemon Z.
>>
>>25299352
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, dumbass.
>>
>>25299422
pokemon?
>>
File: PrettyPatties.jpg (88 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
PrettyPatties.jpg
88 KB, 400x300
>Rainbow version
>Comes in 7 variations
>new Pokemon exclusive to each version
>Rainbow Red Rainbow Orange Rainbow Yellow Rainbow Green Rainbow Blue Rainbow Indigo, Rainbow Violet

What is this hell...
>>
>>25292500
The hypocrisy in this fucking post.
>>
>>25297527
I always wonder what happened to kids that's dads actually did work at Nintendo. Were they doomed to being never believed even though they had real information?
>>
Anyone have a link to the 6.5 Pokemon that isn't YouTube?
>>
>>25302490
They didn't have any real information because their dads had signed contracts that forbade them from leaking such shit to their kids.
>>
>>25302551
Just Google "Magearna."
>>
>>25302633
No Nintendo employees have children that don't also work at nintendo. It's like some weird Disneyland rule.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.